Chapter 3

Give Me Love

 

 

 

As you can see, Exo and I have a pure platonic relationship. Why don't I introduce them based on my panorama and experiences? Shall I?

 

Kim Joonmyun. Exo's leader. He's the ideal type of a leader because he takes care of s so well like a real mother. I mean c'mon he trained for 7 years and yet he did not give up because he had the confidence and credence. He once told me a joke and I swear! I wanted to die that time.. not because it was funny.. but because it was horrible that I wanted to stab myself and not hear any jokes from him anymore.

 

Wu Yi Fan. Exo M's leader. He is a really solicitous leader. But the dumbest words I ever heard from his own mouth was when Joonmyun asked him to go to the sea since he is also a leader and he said "I am a leader?". He may look cold, showy and arrogant most of the time, but i'm telling you, he is NOT. He's a jocular, compassionate, sympathetic and understanding person. You just need to understand him more and know him deeper.

 

Kim Minseok. Exo's oldest hyung. Meat Buns. Nothing to describe because meat buns says it all. He love meat buns and he once went to our apartment and I thought he was visiting me, but he just said, "Do you have meat buns?" and when he saw a plate full of meat buns I swear he was the cutest, "MEAAT BUUUUUNS!! My Precious babies!" and Exo actually babies him around.. all the time. Especially Luhan. *Coughs* Xiuhan but he is dedicated and he does everything; sing, dance and rap and even act. How cool is that? I have always thought he was the maknae of the group.

 

Lu Han. The boy who cannot control his face and yet he still looks drop-dead gorgeous with his derp faces. The guy who laughs at everything he sees. A very exuberant and gleeful person who's good in soccer. A guy full of charm and full of talent. He can sing, dance and act. But don't let him rap.. for your sake. He once accidentally kicked the soccer ball straight on the back of my head and I think I had an amnesia. And the next thing I know, Exo was punishing him especially Baekhyun. 

 

Zhang Yi Xing. He is the nicest member. Emphasis on the word 'nicest'. He is very genial that anytime now he will become a priest because I don't know. He always tell me that he really wants to have a meal with Lee Soo Man and he looks so innocent everytime you look at him. He is an easy-going, cheerful and approachable friend. He has the coolest moves when dancing and he sings so well.

 

Byun Baek-hyun. He was my everything. 

 

Kim Jongdae. Exo's angel. Golden and angelic voice. Not just the voice, he, himself, is an angel. Have you ever seen a person giving hot packs to the ghosts at a haunted house? Because only Jongdae can do that. He's a troll because he likes to joke around. His laugh is very contagious. He laughs at everything just like Luhan and every time you look at him, he is smiling. Everytime he sing, he is smiling. When he is sleeping, he is smiling. When we watch a sad drama, he is smiling. He saw a ghost, he is smiling. 

 

Park Chanyeol. My other bestfriend. Don't get me wrong, but because of Baekhyun, we also became bestfriends and he was my over protective brother I never had. He is the best friend I can say. No I never felt any romantic feelings towards him, but a brother-sister feeling. He protected and took care of me when Baekhyun did not. He is willing to kick Baekhyun's face just for me. He is my our happy virus.

 

Do Kyungsoo. This squishy little . He will kill you with his eyes like marbles. But he's not really scary or anything. He himself is actually the scared one. I remember when he looked at me in the eyes and he was so close to crying because there were a lot of cameras on stage. He wanted to run away, but I managed to comfort him and gave him the best quote ever.. "Dude, you look horrible and your eyes are going to burst any minute now." and he gave me the 'wtf' face and went straight to the stage. He is the best singer for me. Every time you hear him sing, you just want to squish him and kiss him and okay let's not get there. 

 

Huang Zi Tao. A guy with a face that says 'fierce' and has been practicing wushu since he was 5 years old and yet, screams like a girl every time he sees a cockroach and fireworks. On stage, he's that boy who has a face that says 'fighting' and yet, scared of ghosts and bugs. Once, we went to a haunted house and I swear, I thought I was in a circus because he was using wushu on the ghosts and running like a retarded seal and squealing like a girl. 

 

Kim Jongin. Broiling and hot dancer of Exo. Emphasis on hot. Every time he dance, he can make the girls drool over him and look at him in awe. He can get any girl he wants just by dancing. He's very hardworking when it comes to shows. He's always the center because of his talent. He's the best dancer and those abs.. those abs that Baekhyun don't have.

 

 

and then there's Sehun..

 

Oh Sehun. Exo's bratty maknae. He......... was the reason why Baekhyun accused me of cheating. 

 

 

No, Baekhyun never understood what was between me and Sehun. He was too selfish to know that I was in agony and was desolated. I was in misery, yet he never knew it because he was too busy being an idol. Being the new Baekhyun that everyone loves. He was never there when my world collapsed at the day my father died.

At the day my father died, Sehun went to our apartment and comforted me. The comfort and serenity I wished Baekhyun gave me. And at the time I was crying, Sehun was hugging me, leaning my head on his broad chest, that was the time Baekhyun entered our apartment. He was not the Baekhyun I know and before I can explain, he punched Sehun on the face and hissed, "GO OUT SEHUN. I'M WARNING YOU. DON'T LET ME PUT MY FIST ON YOUR FACE AGAIN." and I looked at Sehun and gave him a sorry look and told him to leave. Now. 

 

"GODDAMN SAEJIN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE S SURROUNDING ME. AND NOW I REALIZED YOU ARE ONE OF THEM" he shouted and that's it. I snapped. Slap on the face. The hardest slap I gave to someone. I started to tear up and realized that if I explain more.. nothing will change.

"You don't ing know anything, Byun Baekhyun. Eat your words. Because right now, I had enough. I'm so tired from all your s and you know what? You're free. You're free to date Mun Kayoung and I don't give a damn fck about you anymore!" as I wiped my tears and started to move and went the door and before I closed it, "And so you know, Sehun was here to comfort me. The comfort I needed the most, wishing that the person I needed the most was there to give me one. The person who changed a lot because he became a fcking idol. And just so you know, to make this straight, my father died today and you called me a because I was with a person giving me a comfort and love? Do you realize how much I needed a comfort? Do you know how much I needed you? And yet.." I sighed angrily, "whatever. I don't need to fcking explain to a person who never listens and who never cared." leaving him dumbfounded, I left the apartment not caring whether he will apologize or run after me. I just need to get out of here and out of his life.