Chapter 5

Give Me Love

Look at that beautiful and perfect face. *squeals* 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

 

Park Saejin. I started singing my part when I saw the figure I want to see the most. The girl I want so much. The girl I want to hug and plant kisses all over her face. I stopped singing and when we locked gazes. At that time, I swear my heart clenched so much and I forgot how to breathe. But the most painful thing was that.. seeing her turn her body and leave the show immediately. Without turning back, she left and the next thing I know the lights were turned off indicating that our performance was done. As we went backstage, tears threatened to fall as we walked to our dressing room. As I sat on the couch, worries and concern were evident from the people surrounding me. Exo was there inside the room because they want to support us. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah" Joonmyun patted my shoulders. "Are you okay?" ofcourse i'm not okay! I just gave him a frail and tenuous smile. Then, I laid my eyes to the person I hated the most. I looked at him in loathing.

"Sehun-ah" I calmed myself because I was starting to lose my patience and tolerance as I stared to that face. "Are you the reason why Saejin went here?" the members felt the tension between us and      

"Why? are you hoping that she went here because of you?" he scoffed, "Are you still hoping she'll comeback? Think before you hope. You destroyed that fragile heart of hers and you actually think she's coming back?" that's it. I lost my patience and my fist was so near to his face not until Kris stood between us. Then the members starts to hold my body and sehun's. If it wasn't for them my fist already touched that filthy face.

"Are you guys crazy?! Are you seriously gonna break each other's face?! Here?!" Kris lost his temper, "You're an idol for 's sake! You two are idolized by millions and yet you're still acting immature because of a girl?" Kris sighed. "Let's just go home. Let us not make an issue here." Joonmyun suggested and they agreed and tried to calm the two down.

 

~It’s another sleepless night
I sit in my dark room with opened eyes
Drawing out your face~

 

And I am here lying on the bed, without you by my side. The clocks said it was already 12:41 a.m and we still have a show tomorrow and yet I don't want to sleep because I was realizing things.. it was too late. I started singing a song I wrote from our mini album. 'My turn to cry' ~Your shy smile and gentle eyes, I want to hug you, what do I do? Don’t cry in places without me, good-bye. Because you can’t lend my shoulders anymore~ and that was the moment I felt my heart break and then I grabbed my phone and dialed that particular person I wanted to hear so much. 

 

"Please, Saejin. Answer the phone" my voice was frail as tears threatened to fall from my eyes and minutes passed.. I heard from the other line "what do you want?" and I was too shocked that she actually answered the phone after a week of not talking to me, but then I woke up from reality and I won't waste my our time. It was my chance to get her back. 

 

"I love you, Saejin-ah, I-I'm really sorry.. I love you a-and...." I stuttered with a frail voice because I was nervous and I was crying. "....please comeback. I need you more than anything now" I heard her sniffle and I knew she was crying. I know how I will make her feel better. Just like the old times.

 

~Andwaeyo it’s my turn to cry naega halgeyo
Geudaeui nunmul moa
It’s my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo
Geu nunmulkkaji this time
This time yeah~

 

I sang for her. Her favorite thing about me. Singing. 

 

 

Saejin's POV
 

"I love you, Saejin-ah, I-I'm really sorry.. I love you a-and...." when he bagan to speak.. I lost everything. Tears started to fall from my eyes and next thing I know he was singing.

~Ulji-mayo ba-baby. It’s my turn to....cry naega halgeyo~ his voice was shaking and trembling while he was singing. He was singing that I loved so much about him. The voice I fell inlove with. The voice I wanted to hear. I was bawling like a child again, but I did not make any noise because I wanted to show him I was strong and i'm not the weak Saejin he knew. 

~Neol saranghae, neol saranghae. Saranghae saranghae uljimayo. Naege matgyeo~ I can't take this anymore. I ended the phone call immediately and I pulled my knees up to my chest before I put my head in between them and started to cry continously. "This is all your fault, Byun Baekhyun" as tears were still flowing.

 

 

 

"nado, saranghae, Baekhyun-ah...but I am tired"