Chapter 1

Give Me Love

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

It's been days? a week? a month? a year? I really don't know. All I need is her to be back. 

 

I had a nightmare about you.. again. Nightmare means unpleasant dream or something we never wish to happen when we sleep. But for me? I wish I never woke up from this nightmare because it is the only way I can talk to you, hold your hand, see your beautiful smile and see you....cry, even though those tears came from my own grievous fault. No I did not hurt her physically, but rather, I gave her pain because I became blinded and daunted by my own fame.

 

It's been 2 years since I debuted as a member of Exo. It's been 2 years since I became popular in Asia and all over the world. Fangirls dying to see us, fangirls are becoming violent during fanmeets, concerts, at the airport, even outside the SM Entertainment Building and the worst, being violent on social media. We, Exo, worked hard for us to be successful and gain fame, even though we become very tired and exhausted from all the promotions, from the practices, from the shows, interviews, presscons and the sasaeng fans, we still give our best energy and best smile to the people surrounding us and we wish we could meet our fans personally, but that's impossible. And It's been 2 years since Park Saejin experienced a lot of pain not from our fans, but rather from me. I became selfish and self-centered when I debuted and gained A LOT of popularity. 

 

 

I turned to the right side of the bed and found it empty. What's new? I touched the bedsheet and felt empty and hallow, "Please come back, Saejin-ah. I'm Sorry" tears started to fall from my eyes and I keep on repeating these words every minute until I realize it's not going to happen. She's not coming back. I don't know where her whereabouts are. She never answered my texts nor calls. 

We live in the same- simple apartment, even though exo was given a dorm, I spent my nights here with her. I usually would cuddle and suffocate her in my warm and gentle embrace as we look at each with love and admiration.

I stood up groggily feeling a stab in my heart as I remember her beautiful and alluring smile. How she smiles at me lovingly, giving me the support I needed, giving me encouragements and giving me the love I wanted the most.

There was a loud ring coming from my phone. It has been days since I last checked my phone, and I was right. It was swamped by calls and messages from chanyeol.

 

3rd POV

"Yah!! Baekhyun! You fool! Why didn't you answer our texts and calls? We've been calling you for 2 days already!" Chanyeol shouted irritably on the phone yet his words are full of worries and concern for his broken bestfriend.

"Because you're not Saejin" Baekhyun murmured on the phone and yet his bestfriend still managed to hear those words clearly. 

"Dude, you don't need to murmur those words because my ears are big enough to hear what you just said and hello!! I AM YODA!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Baekhyun just sighed and kept silent because to be honest, he actually misses his bestfriend even though right now he wants to slap his face.. with a chair because he was too boisterous. "We're going there in 10 minutes.. so get your off that bed because I know you're still in there and make us some breakfast! See you!" Chanyeol ended the phone call first as Baekhyun quickly got up from his bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

Baekhyun heard continous knocks and he already knows who the bastard or rather the bastards interrupting him at 7am in the morning.

"BACON!!"

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE ALIVE"

"YOU LOOK HORRIBLE"

"Your eye bags are more horrible than tao's"

"Do you have meat buns?"

Exo said in harmony as Baekhyun opened the door. Even though Baekhyun wanted to slap them not with a chair but rather a table, he really missed them and he gave a weak and faint smile at them. But something went wrong as his smile suddenly changed from a genuine smile to hatred. As soon as he saw the figure of the guy whom he despised and loathed so much, Baekhyun's face became expressionless and cold as he turned around and went back to where he left his food and he let the bastards do their things. Exo saw the tension between the two latter, as they eyed each other nervously, and to avoid the awkwardness, "Do you have meat buns?" as Minseok walked inside and opened the fridge.

 

 

Saejin’s POV

I was afraid of losing you, I was afraid that you won't look at me as your girlfriend every time I go to your concerts, shows, and fanmeets. Just another fan like everyone felt in the crowd. And yet, all these things actually happened to me. I was the girlfriend, but he treated me like a fan. No I am not selfish. At first, I was afraid that his fame will change him, but at the end I still supported him when he was accepted to become a trainee in SM entertainment. I gave him my full support because it was his dream since he was still young. He would sing to me on the phone, he would sing beside me inside the classroom and he would always sing and sing until he gets tired of it. And, I never thought that everything would change when he gets the fame I know he deserves. I lost Baekhyun.

 

 

3rd POV

Flashback

"Saejin-ah~" Baekhyun sang her name and that made Saejin's heart flutter just the way he said her name. It was already dismissal and they were inside the classroom

"Aren't you tired of singing?" Saejin asked him while laughing.

"But I love singing and I would never get tired of singing for you" Baekhyun winked, but he only got a slap on his arm as a reply from Saejin. 

"Too cheesy. You " as Saejin fixed her things and noticed that Baekhyun became silent. She abruptly looked at him and noticed that he was giving her a big smile that she just knew something was behind that smile. "Spill it" and as Baekhyun spoke, she froze, her mind travelled to another galaxy.

"       and soon i'll be on stage singing to my fans and to you!!" Baekhyun said in excitement and he was too happy that he did not notice Saejin was not listening anymore. "Saejin-ah?" she wasn't listening and she was just staring at nothing

"I have to go." as she fixed her things and got up from her chair, "Sorry I forgot to..... cook". She dashed her way out off the classroom, leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded and fazed.

 

 

As she went home by night, Saejin started to bawl and cry continuously inside her room. As soon as Baekhyun said those 3 words she was afraid to hear, "I GOT ACCEPTED!!" 

She was lying on her bed and bawled like a baby. She heard her phone ring and as she grabbed it, 10 missed calls from Baekhyun and 5 texts

 

From: Bacon (6:46 p.m)

Yah.. I'm sorry.. :( I love you and you know that.

 

From: Bacon (6:47 p.m)

Saejiiiiinnnn.. I’m sorry :( 

 

From: Bacon (6:50 p.m)

Please reply to mee~~ I love you so much. 

 

From: Bacon (7:00 p.m)

Heey :( You know I will bother you until you talk to me :(

 

From: Bacon (7:31 p.m)

I declined the invitation.......

 

Her eyes widened and she snapped immediately. She dialed his number, as she was still shaking.

 

"Are you out of your mind, Byun Baekhyun?!" Saejin hissed while he was on the other line

"I know you would call me, I know you too much. And cooking seriously?" he scoffed on the other line

"You wouldn't do that, right? It was your dream and...." she was still shaking and she was very nervous

"and what? I could decline it if you are against it and you know that    "

"I will give you my 100% support because that's how much I love you"

 

 

 

 

She was wrong.