4

Vacation

Hyunsik’s POV

I watch in sadness as the black Honda speeds away with the girl of my dreams. I feel as I have been shot in the chest but I have only just met this girl today. If I try to pursue her despite Kyuhyun Sunbae’s feelings then my entire band would suffer due to his fan base. Why him? Of all of the people in the world, why him? I released my grip on Kennedy and removed my hand from his mouth after they were a safe distance away.

“Are you asking me to kill you? Why would you hold me back like that? That punk didn’t even know her name and yet he shoved her into his car! And you just held me back and let the girl of my dreams get dragged away by a stranger!” Kennedy yelled at me bringing his hands to his head and grabbing his hair with his fists. He looks as if he might explode.

“You don’t know who that is, do you?” Peniel asked him.

“No, should I?” he asked. Minhyuk moved in front of Peniel because it looked like Kennedy wanted to hit him. Minhyuk really doesn’t like him. He is just waiting for an opportunity to hit Kennedy.

“Did you go to the concert?” asked Ilhoon.

“No, I didn’t really want to see the girl of my dreams cheering for you guys.” Kennedy scoffed the last two words towards Minhyuk. I’m pretty sure Minhyuk could crush this guy without breaking a sweat. And Minhyuk is not a violent person.

“We were only the opening band. The band that performed after us is the most famous band in the world and the guy who just took Arabella away is the most popular member. That band was not very popular until he joined.” Eunkwang explained.

“So, if I were to hurt him, people from all over the world would try to kill me? Not just in Korea?” Kennedy asked, finally getting it.

“Yes. You’re welcome. That is the last time I will be nice to you.” I said angrily before getting into the limo. I can’t remember the last time I was so angry. When he called the girl of my dreams the girl of his dreams I wanted so badly to punch him in the face. After what he did to her, how dare he talk about her like that? Thankfully, there is no chance of Arabella going back to Kennedy, but what about Kyuhyun Sunbae? Will she like him? If she doesn’t, will she like me?

---

Arabella’s POV

I stare at the road in front of me in shock. Did he just say what I think he just said? If he did, then I am dating the most amazing guy on the planet right now. This has been the most eventful day of my life. I look at my arm and see that I have goose bumps. It is not cold but I am scared. Am I really supposed to believe that I am dating Cho Kyuhyun? He probably just saw Kennedy and decided to do some fan service. Yeah, that sounds much more plausible. I look over at the angry Kyuhyun in the driver’s seat. He is speeding and clenching onto the steering wheel really tight.

“Um, Oppa…” At the sound of my voice he loosened his grip, slowed down, and swerved away from a sign that he almost hit. Is he a bad driver because of his anger or he is just naturally terrible at it?

“Are you okay?” he asked sincerely. He looked at me with sincere eyes for a few seconds before drifting with the car and retuning his attention to the road.

“Yes, I am okay.” I say suddenly feeling embarrassed. Kennedy is someone from my past that I never wanted to see or speak to ever again. I had planned to bury him in my past and never mention him to anyone, as if he didn’t exist, but this man saw everything. He saw Kennedy, his obsession with me, the pain he caused me, and the anger I have towards him. He saw all of that within a few minutes. Why did Kennedy have to chase after me?

“Are you hungry? Can I take you to dinner?”

“Yes, dinner sounds nice. Thank you.” My stomach growls in confirmation. I bring my hands to my stomach to quiet it but it has no effect. I hear Kyuhyun quietly laugh; he was trying to hold it in. Aish, so embarrassing!

“My name is Kyuhyun.”

“I’m Arabella.” He smiled at me.

“Your name is as pretty as your face.” I blushed and we drove in silence the rest of the way.

---

When the car stopped, we were in front of a western cuisine restaurant.

“Is this okay?” he asked me.

“This is okay.” Kyuhyun got out of the car and opened my door for me. He led the way inside and the hostess showed us to our seats. She was flirting with him the entire time. It didn’t seem like she knew who he was, but he is really handsome. After we took our seats and ordered our food he looked up at me and smiled.

“You should know that I meant what I said back at the military base.” He said to me.

“What?” I said a little shocked. I thought back to the scene that had occurred before he grabbed my wrist and drove away with me. How he had stood up for me in front of Kennedy and even looked at BTOB as if they were threats and not on the same side as him.

“I didn’t like the Super Junior members touching you on stage, I didn’t like that soldier guy confessing to you, and I didn’t like that BTOB was protecting you instead of me. I don’t want that to ever happen again; it was as if somebody had punched me in the face.”

“Oppa…” I am having a hard time digesting what he is saying to me. Did I pass out at some point today and this is a dream?

“When I sang to you on stage, it was as if I was singing to an angel. My voiced seemed inadequate compared to your beauty.”

“No way! Your voice is amazing! The entire world stopped when you sang to me!” I gasped slightly and brought my hand to my mouth. I can’t believe I just said that out loud. Why do I keep embarrassing myself?

“Oh really?” he said raising and eye brow at me and smiling. “So, I guess that means you will accept my feelings and date me?”

“D-date you?” I said bewildered.

“Yes. I wouldn’t count this as our first date. This is just two people eating dinner after a long day. But I would like to take you on a real date?” He stared into my eyes and I had a hard time finding my words. If I was standing up I think I would have fallen from my knees getting weak. Thank you, Lord, for this chair.

“Yes, I would very much like to go on a date with you.” I reply after a few seconds. It probably looked to him like I was considering his offer, but I was really gathering the strength to talk to him. Why does he make me so weak? I am not a weak person. “I have a question,” I inquire.

“Ask away.”

“If you found me to be so beautiful, then why did you never once look in my direction when I was in the audience? You looked to every direction except towards me.”

“Oh,” Kyuhyun looked down and started blushing.

“Here is your food!” Our waitress said as she set our food in front of us. Like the hostess, she didn’t seem to know who Kyuhyun is but checked him out because he was handsome. Before she left, she made sure to give me a dirty look.

“Wow! This looks so good!” Kyuhyun said almost drooling over his steak.

“It does!” I said eyeballing my fettuccini alfedo. “But you never answered my question.”

 

“Ah, yes. Well, I never look at a pretty girl in the audience. I always look away from her so that she won’t know that I think she’s pretty!” His face turned red again out of embarrassment and I laughed at him.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I stare at her entranced. The whole day she has been quiet and shy, but now she is smiling and laughing. I don’t even care that she is laughing at me; she is so beautiful that I want to make a fool of myself just to see her laugh some more.

“You know, the hostess and waitress have no idea who I am and it reminded me of when I first joined Super Junior!” I continued. It is now my goal to make her laugh and smile as much as possible.

“Oh really?” she inquired.

“Yeah! Not long after my debut I went back to my hometown and as I was walking down the street two teenage girls started following me. I was so happy because I thought they were fans but when I talked to them they asked me to buy them cigarettes.” She started laughing and I am again taken aback by her beauty. How can one creature be so stunning?

“I have another question for you!” She said excitedly.

“What would you like to know?”

“A while back, you told a story about two foreign trainees thinking that you weren’t apart of Super Junior! Who were they? Are they in Exo?” She asked looking really curious.

“Ah, you really are a fan!” She blushed out of embarrassment.

“Of course I am a fan. But no changing the subject!”

“I won’t tell!” At this, she gave me the saddest puppy eyes I have ever seen.

“Oppa….” I look away from her; I must resist her. After a few seconds of silence I look back up at her to see her looking sadly into her lap. She is good.

“No.” I said firmly. She slowly looked up at me with her puppy eyes and my heart sank. I’m in trouble. The evil Maknae is weak when it comes to this girl.

“Okay… I’ll tell you….” I said in defeat. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. My mind is telling me to run; a girl who can make me falter is dangerous. But I don’t think I could run away from her if I tried. My mind may be telling me to run, but my body and my heart are telling me to never let her leave my side.

“It was… Lay and Luhan.” Her eyes grew big.

“I knew it!” She said I laughed at her.

“Do they ever feel uncomfortable around you?”

“No, not at all! Sometimes we will laugh about it but we are very comfortable around each other!”

“Oh good!” She said smiling at me.

“Would you like to meet them?” Her smile disappeared and she stared at me blankly. Did I say something wrong?

“M-meet them?”

“Yeah, you can say no if you don’t want to.”

“Oh, no. I would love to meet them. I just wasn’t expecting to; you caught me off guard.” I smiled at her.

“You can meet anyone you want to meet! Just tell me who you want to meet!” She took a moment to think of who she would like to meet.

“Can I meet Baro of B1A4?” No. Anyone but him. I can’t stand that kid.

“Isn’t there someone else you would rather meet?”

“No. Baro is my favorite rapper. And I remember seeing a picture of him at your concert so I figured since you guys were so close he would be an easy person for me to meet!”

“We are not close!” I said a little too defensively.

“Oh…well, then why was he at your concert?” she asked.

“Is there anyone else you would like to meet?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Park Shin Hye?” she asks hesitantly. Of all of the Korean Celebrities, she picks the few people I would rather not have anything to do with to meet. But I can’t tell her no again; she might think something is wrong with me if I can’t get along with anyone she wants to meet.

“I can arrange that. She will be at a party I am going to in two days, would you like to go with me?” Her eyes light up.

“That sounds amazing!” 

 

Author's note: I have done some rearanging and made the forward chapter one and the forward will now contain character disriptions