3

Vacation

BTOB finished their concert with “Wow” and I was in the front row cheering loudly for them the entire time! They did awesome and the soldiers love them! When they finished, they thanked the soldiers and took a seat next to me.

“You guys are amazing on stage!” I said to them.

“Thanks! Now it is Super Junior’s turn!” Peniel said. I look up to see Super Junior running onto the stage. Part of me wanted to scream but I just sat there in awe. They are all handsome in pictures but the pictures don’t do them justice. They greet the audience and sing “Sorry Sorry.”

“Before the next song starts, we would like to bring up a special lady to the stage.” Leetuek says happily into the microphone. Donghae jumps off the stage and extends his hand to me.

“We can’t continue if you don’t help us!” Eunhyuk says. I grab Donghae’s hand and let him lead me onto the stage to sit in a chair that was placed in the center of it. Is this actually happening?  I hear “No Other” start and immediately look down at my lap and blush. When I look up Siwon is in front of me singing his part and smiling at me with his perfect smile. When his part ended he blended back in with the group and Yesung put his arm around my shoulders as he sung his part to me. Ryeowook then replaced him and held both of my hands as he sang before Donghae forcefully pushed him away from me for his part and also held my hands. When Donghae left me Kyuhyun appeared in front of me and it was as if my entire world had stopped. I could no longer hear the music or see Super Junior or the audience behind them. All I could see was Kyuhyun and all I could hear was his angelic voice. He smiled at me as he sang, making my heart melt. When his part ended and he left the rest of the world suddenly came back to me as Heechul put his arm around my waist. I don’t like him touching me. I look over at Kyuhyun and see him staring back at me. As the next few members sang their parts to me I realized that I didn’t like any of them touching me. At first I was flattered and it made me blush but now it just seems wrong. Finally Kyuhyun’s part comes again and he is singing to me. I wish he would continue to sing to me like this forever. But his part ended and shortly after so did the song and I had to return to my seat.

“Are you okay?” Changsub asked, “You looked uncomfortable the whole second half of the song.”

“I’m okay.” I replied without taking my eyes off of Kyuhyun. He seemed to look everywhere but towards me. Does he not like me? Of course he doesn’t like me. With all of the pretty girls that like him, why would he like me?

“Noona…” Sungjae said concerned.

“Did you not like all of those guys touching you?” Eunkwang asked.

“Yeah, but the song is over now.” I replied. Unfortunately, the song is now over.  I sat there with BTOB and silently watched the rest of the concert. Kyuhyun didn’t even glance at me once and I was sitting front and center, which is confirmation that he doesn’t like me. He probably hated singing to me too.  They ended with “Superman,” thanked their audience, and left the stage.

“Would you like to have dinner with us? We can take you to your hotel after.” Minhyuk asked me.

“Sure, that sounds fun.” I said smiling at him. I decided to try to forget about Kyuhyun and just have fun with the guys. I shouldn’t let myself get worked up over a guy I have no chance with.  I walk with the boys to their limo and just before we get in I hear a voice behind me.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I think the concert went well… but that girl didn’t look happy when she left. Did she not like my voice? I bring my hand up to my throat puzzled. I sang better than I ever had before trying to impress her, but I guess it didn’t work. I thought my heart was going to stop beating when I sang to her; I had to force myself not to look at her for the rest of the concert so that I could sing my parts. I lift my head to look for my car as I enter the parking lot and see the girl about to get into a limo with BTOB. Are they friends?

“Wait.” A voice shouted. A man in an American Military uniform ran up to BTOB and the girl.  

“What are you doing?” the girl asked him. BTOB surrounded her, creating a barrier between the two of them. Is this guy a threat to her?

“I need to tell you something.” He said with a serious tone.

“What do you want?” she asked. Her face was angry but I could tell by looking at her that this guy had caused her a lot of pain.

“I wanted to tell you that I broke up with my girlfriend. For real this time.” What does he mean by ‘for real this time?’ Was he stupid enough to lie to her? What other girl could ever compete with her?

“I don’t believe you.” Good. She shouldn’t trust him.

“I know. But it’s true. I also wanted to tell you that I’m not giving up on you, I’m going to prove my love to you and earn your trust back.” He said taking another step towards her.  Can I crush him? I will take her and make sure he can’t touch her.

“I don’t think that is possible.”  She said in a stern voice.

“I will make it possible.” He said sounding determined.

“If she says it is not possible then you should just leave her alone. She has already told you that she wants you to leave her alone.” Minhyuk said angrily. I should be the one protecting her, not him. Even though he is very muscular… but no, I am taller and more famous. That gives me a chance right?

“Stay out of this!” Kennedy yelled at Minhyuk.

“Leave her alone!” Minhyuk yelled back.

“Stop” I said walking up to them. “I think you have both made your intentions pretty clear. Minhyuk wants to protect her from this soldier and this soldier wants to date this girl. So, I will clear this up. I will both date and protect her so the both of you are no longer needed.”  I grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her into my car that was in front of the limo, and drove off.