2

Vacation

After a long flight, I am finally in Korea. I am excited and reluctant at the same time. Is it really worth it? I look around the crowd of people for the person holding a sign with my name on it but I only see a bunch of teenage girls everywhere. Is someone important coming through here today? Just then the entire room is filled with screams and I am pushed backwards by a bunch of rotten fan girls. Before I could fall on my , I feel a pair of strong arms catch me and I see security guards push back the deranged little girls. The stranger lifts me to my feet and I turn to see it was Lim Hyunsik! He is my bias in BTOB! But I need to keep my cool.

“Kamsahamnida” I said bowing. He gave me his cute eye smile and Minhyuk asked me where I was from in English.

“I am from America!” I proudly replied!

“Oh, are you here on vacation?” Peniel asked.

“Uh, I guess you could call it that. I am visiting an old friend at his military base.”

“Oh, we are going to perform at a military base! If you are going to the same one then we can give you a ride!” Minhyuk said excitedly.

“Where are you performing?” I asked.

“We are performing at the one near Sokcho!” Peniel replied. I am even more amazed after meeting him in person that he was supposed to be the bad boy of the group. He is too much of a happy person to be a bad boy!

“Oh,” I said looking at a paper that was sent to me a few weeks ago, “that is where I am headed too! And I can’t seem to find my in this mess of children.” I said glaring at the fan girls.

“Perfect! Then it is settled, you will ride with us!” Ilhoon said excitedly. These boys are very happy and awake for just getting off of a plane. It must have been a short trip. 

“I take you bug” Sungjae said taking my bag for me. His attempt at English is so cute!

---

I sit back in the stretch limo, completely filled with joy. I can’t believe I am riding in a limo with BTOB!

“So, why are you guys taking a limo to get to a place that takes hours to get to?” I asked curious.

“Ah, we want to look cool to the American Soldiers.” Changsub said shoving a cookie sandwich into his mouth. It wasn’t originally a cookie sandwich…but he put bacon in the middle of two peanut butter cookies and called it a cookie sandwich. It looks so gross.

“American guys generally don’t like guys who show off their wealth…oh, and they hate boy bands. But I think you guys should be okay because you are a pretty manly boy band.”

“Thank you. See, I told you guys we would be okay.” Eunkwang said reassuring the others, and then Peniel said it in Korean to Sungjae since he is the only one in the group who has trouble with English.

“So, why are you in Korea?” Eunkwang asked me. I then explained to the group all about Kennedy, my past with him, and the military officer who offered me a free trip to Korea if I talked to him. The entire group looked really angry; I think I killed their good mood.

“The free trip is not worth it. Do you want us to take you to a hotel nearby and meet you there later? We can pay for your trip.” Peniel said concerned.

“No, I will be okay. I made that military guy so happy when I said yes so I would feel bad if I didn’t fulfill my side of the agreement. Thank you though.”

“I don’t like it.” Minhyuk said looking like he would explode.

“If you need us, for anything, we will be there. No matter what time. Here is my number, call me when you need help or someone to talk to, or seriously anything.” Hyunsik said while writing down his number on a piece of paper. The rest of the members then passed the paper around and wrote each of their numbers on it.

“Noona, call me. I beat up pabo.” Sungjae said innocently.

“Thank you” I said taking the piece of paper with their numbers on it. I can’t believe I just got all of BTOB’s numbers! This is one of the best days of my life! Well, for now. It will be ruined later when I see Kennedy.

“We are here” the driver said. I looked out the window and saw the military base. The boys were in awe but they pretended to be cool before they opened the door to walk out.

“Welcome, it is so nice to have you guys here! I think the soldiers will love your concert! My name is Chief Master Sergeant Kane.” The decorated military officer who sent me here said to the band. In return, they greeted him formally and thanked him for having them. “Oh, is that you Arabella?” he said looking around the boys at me.

“Yes, hello.” I answered. A smile spread across his face.

“Kennedy is playing volleyball on the beach; you should go and see him.”

“We will go with her.” Minhyuk said.

“Okay, well the beach is that way.” Sergeant Kale said pointing. The boys bowed and thanked him before we all left in the direction he pointed out. After walking out of earshot of Sergeant Kale, Hyunsik asked, “Are you sure you want to talk to him.”

“I don’t want to talk to him. But I know I should, so I will.” I answered looking as strong as I could. I want to appear strong when I talk to Kennedy, so he can see I am doing fine without him. I am also dressed really hot in tight pants, black boots, and a nice shirt that shows my curves. I looked both hot and classy at the same time so that he will see what a hot girl that is not trashy actually looks like, and also to drive him crazy since he can’t have me. We walk onto the beach and after a few minutes spot the group of guys playing beach volleyball shirtless. Kennedy sees me, freezes, and gets hit in the head with the volleyball. He deserved that. I look over and see BTOB giving him a satisfied smirk. I love these guys!

“Arabella!” He says picking himself off the ground and running towards me. When he gets close he tries to hug me but I put my hand in front of me stopping him and my new little bodyguards get in-between us and cross their arms.

“Hey. She came to see me, why are you blocking my way?” Kennedy said rudely to BTOB. I part the boys to stand face to face with Kennedy and glare at him.

“I came here because Sergeant Kale asked me to. I am your present.” He raised his eyebrow at me. “Not that kind of present you jerk. He said all I had to do was talk to you and he would give me a free trip to Korea.” I said still glaring at him.

“Okay, so let’s talk,” he said smirking and creepily stepping closer to me. Minhyuk and Hyunsik then push him back and act as my shield.

“Why do you guys keep interfering? Don’t think I won’t hurt you.” Kennedy said glaring at the boys.

“You won’t lay a finger on those boys.” A voice said behind me. Kennedy and every airman on the beach then stopped and saluted to him. He saluted them back, giving them the okay to relax. “These boys are our very special guests, and if anything happened to them we would probably get kicked out of Korea or have crazy fans trying to attack us at all hours.” The man said to Kennedy. Kennedy glares at BTOB and steps back.

“You guys can go play volleyball while I talk to Kennedy.” I said to them. The boys stared him down as they walked toward the volleyball court.

“So, why do you hate me so much?” Kenned asked me.

“Do you really not know?” I asked astounded.

“I don’t. One day we were best friends and the next you hated my guts.”

“Hmmm. Well, let’s see,” I said with an attitude, “every couple of months you would tell me that you and your trashy girlfriend, that you were only dating for , had broken up and you would flirt with me. I was the first girl you talked to on New Year’s, You stayed up talking to me all night telling me how beautiful you think I am, and then that summer you told me you loved me before you started ignoring me for two months. When I called Kelly to figure out was up with you she told me that you had been lying to me the entire time and that you and your girlfriend never broke up! And you are asking me why I’m mad?” I was furious.

“Oh, you knew about that. But you didn’t stop talking to me until a few months after that.” He said as if he hadn’t done anything wrong.

“I told myself that I would try to still be friends with you since we had known each other for so long, but after two more times of you doing that and even getting mad at me for saying I didn’t feel that way about you, I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t want to see you, talk to you, or even hear your name ever again.”

“But I really do love you.” Kennedy said looking like he might cry.

“I know. Kelsey told me that you date those girls for and that you really only like me, but it doesn’t work that way. I refuse to be played by you any longer, and I don’t trust you enough to actually date you. So, this is the end.” I said confidently before turning my back on him. He grabbed my wrist tightly, holding me in my place.

“Don’t go. Please, just stay by my side?” He asked. I could tell he was crying now. I then feel his hand ripped away from me and turn to see BTOB surrounding me and Kennedy pushed to the ground.

“She said no!” Minhyuk yelled. Kennedy got up and walked back to the base, angry and hurt.

“Okay, you talked to him. Your part of the deal has been fulfilled.” Eunkwang said.

“Um, Noona, this might be hard for you, but do you want to stay for our concert? You don’t have to, but if you do I would be very happy.” Ilhoon said nervous.

“Sure, I would love to see you guys perform!” I replied. The boys started cheering and high fiving each other! They are so cute!

“Oh, and Super Junior is performing after us!” Hyunsik said to me. My eyes got big and I smiled because I love Super Junior!

“That’s awesome!” I said excited!