Chapter 6

Revived As An Angel

I'm back! Sorry I took so long. I don't really have any excuses, lol. I was really lazy and procrastinated. I'm trying to update more though. Welp, I'll stop talking, so you guys can read. xD

 

 

Eunmi's P.O.V

 

“Eunmi!”

“Eunmi!”

 

Getting annoyed, I opened my eyes and sat up.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“It’s almost time for the meeting! Hurry up and get ready!” Soohyun yelled.

 

“Okay, okay, okay,” I replied.

 

“Hear, wear this,” Soohyun gave me a white dress with white leggings.

 

“Why can’t I just wear my normal clothes?” I asked, taking the clothes.

 

Soohyun looked at me with disbelief, “In front of the Gods and Goddesses? No, no, no. You need to look presentable, not normal; plus, you’re no longer normal. You’re an angel; normal human clothes won’t have the opening for your wings.”

 

Then why does this shirt..?

 

“We had the nurse cut it for you,” Soohyun read my mind.

 

Before I could sigh, Soohyun lightly pushed me into the bathroom so I wouldn’t arrive late.

 

“Hurry up and change; I’ll be waiting in the hallway,” Soohyun said, walking out of the room. After I wore the leggings, I looked at the dress.

 

Okay.. Now, how do I put this on?

 

I put the dress up against my body (A/N Don’t think dirty! She’s still wearing the t-shirt!), and got a view of how the dress would look on me.

 

“Wow,” I said, admiring the beautiful dress.

 

A bright light suddenly appeared from the dress, which made me close my eyes. Within a few seconds, the bright light dimmed and I saw the dress on me, and my t-shirt in my hands.

 

This dress is probably magical or something. Then again, what isn’t magical here?

 

Afraid that I would be late, I quickly looked in the mirror and fast-walked into the corridor, where Soohyun was waiting.

 

“That was fast,” Soohyun commented.

 

“Whatever. Let’s go. I can’t be late, right?” I quickly said

 

“Follow me,” Soohyun said as he started walking.

 

~

 

“This is the room for the meeting. Just walk inside and the meeting will begin,” Soohyun instructed me.

 

“You think they’re gonna be nice?”

 

Soohyun shrugged, “Depends how you act. Just, at least, be polite.”

 

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

“Welcome, Eunmi,” a giant man said.

 

Why are they giants? I feel so small..

 

“That’s just how Gods and Goddesses are, sweetie. Well, all Gods except for Jesus and his father,” a beautiful women replied to my thoughts.

 

“Anyways, it’s time to start the meeting,” the giant man’s voice dominated the room.

 

“Let’s start by introducing ourselves. I doubt she knows all of us,” the women, from earlier, suggested.

 

~~

 

“Now that we’re done. Eunmi, do you know why you’re here?” Zeus asked,

 

“No, sir,” I awkwardly answered.

 

“You are here because you have done admirable deeds in your life,” Hercules said.

 

I have..?

 

“Oh, please. Stop being so humble. You know you saved that young boy’s life,” Aphrodite retorted.

 

Kwon..?

 

“Yes. And we’re going to reward you for that,” Zes replied to my thoughts.

 

“May I ask what that is?” I questioned carefully.

 

“We’re going to give you another chance at life by turning you into an angel. We’re also going to send you to an academy to train your new powers,” Hercules answered.

 

“Since when did I get powers?” I wondered out loud.

 

“When all of us zapped you with powers,” Poseidon said.

 

“That never-” I got cut off as all the Gods and Goddesses chanted something in unison, and shot a beam of light into me.

 

I stood still as I felt myself becoming stronger. Suddenly, everything and everyone stopped and became quiet.

 

“You are dismissed,” Zeus said before I was transported to Soohyun’s office.

 

“How did the meeting go?” Soohyun casually asked.

 

“Um.. interesting?” I awkwardly answered, making Soohyun chuckle.

 

“Oh yeah, the officials (Gods) told me to choose a school for you,” Soohyun snapped his fingers and a thick white folder appeared in his hands.

 

“Here’s everything you need to know -- the student handbook, the school map, your new schedule, and some extra stuff,” He shoved the folder into my arms.

 

“When do I start?” I asked.

 

“Tomorrow, but you need to move into their dorms today. I got you some new clothes by the way. I already sent them to your new room,” He informed me.

 

“Do I go now..?” I wondered.

 

“Yep.” My eyes widened.

 

“But--”

 

“But what?” Soohyun stared at me.

 

“This,” I pointed to my outfit, “Isn’t this too.. eye catching?”

 

“Doesn’t matter. You’re fine,” Soohyun snapped his fingers again, creating a portal.

 

“Let’s go,” He placed his hand on my back as we disappeared into the portal.

 

 

 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Nothing much happened, BUT.. look forward to the next chapter! How will Eunmi like her new surroundings? Will the other students treat her well? HMMMMM.. you'll just have to wait til chapter 7! :D