Chapter 3

Revived As An Angel

Eunmi’s P.O.V:

 

“Well, that hurt.. alot,” I chuckled.

 

“Noona!” Kwon got a few scratches on his face.

 

At least he wasn’t injured that bad.

 

“We’ll, both, be okay, Kwon,” I said, smiling a little.

 

I looked around and saw Luhan; he looks so shocked. I lifted my hand and tried to reach for him, but I felt so weak; just blinking and breathing took a lot of my energy.


 

Luhan’s P.O.V:

 

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as I saw Eunmi trying to reach for me.

 

“Eunmi,” I called her name while walking to her.

 

“Take Kwon to the hospital; he’s hurt,” Eunmi was concerned about Kwon.

 

“Why do you never care about yourself?! Why do you care for others more than yourself?!” I shouted out of anger.

 

“Because these young ones have a long life ahead of them,” Eunmi calmly answered.

 

“You do too!!” Another tear fell from my eye.

 

“Don’t worry. Everything will be okay,” Eunmi said while wiping my face with her hand.

 

I should be saying that to you..

 

The truck driver came out of his vehicle and said,”I called 119! They’ll be coming soon.”

 

“I feel sleepy,” my eyes widened at Eunmi’s random comment.

 

“Me too,” Kwon mumbled.

 

“No! You, both, can’t fall asleep!” I started patting their cheeks to keep them awake.

 

Eunmi took my hands with hers and looked into my eyes,” It’ll be a quick nap.”

 

“No, it won’t! I’m sure you know what will happen if you fall asleep!” I cried.

 

“Before I take my nap, I want to tell you something… Ever since our parents introduced us to each other, I didn’t just like you as a friend; I liked you as a crush. But now.. I love you, Xi Luhan,” Eunmi’s hands fell out of mine as she closed her eyes for a ‘nap’.

 

Eunmi. Eunmi!

 

“EUNMI,” I yelled, hugging Eunmi’s lifeless body. At this point, my tears fell non-stop.

 

“Hyung. I’ll be taking my nap, too,” Kwon said as the ambulance sirens echoed in the air.

 

“No! Kwon, you can’t go either! The ambulance will be here in a few seconds!” I panicked.

 

“They’re here! They’re here!” the truck driver repeated.

 

Two men carried Kwon to an ambulance while two other men took Eunmi. I, of course, went with Eunmi.

 

“She’s just unconscious,” one man spoke.

 

“However, she did lose a lot of blood and she needs surgery right away. It looks like her skull cracked and she has few broken bones,” the other man informed me.

 

I closed my eyes and held my hands together.

 

Eunmi can’t go now. I haven’t even told her my feelings yet. Jesus and Buddha and other gods on Earth, please lend me your hand one time and help my love avoid death.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N

Hey guy! Sorry, sorry, and sorry for not updating in such a long time! I have been slacking off soooo much. I would have typed this up a little sooner, but I just found out (a few days ago) that I had a book report, to do over the summer, for school. I spent 2 & 1/2 days to finish it.. well, kinda.

I chose FullMetal Alchemist the manga, but I didn't have the manga, so I just watched the anime. Lol.

 

I'll try to update more, but I might not be able to because school is starting early next month. That means I need to buy a BUNCH of school supplys and get a new bookbag. Plus, I was planning to decorate my notebooks with metallic permanent markers and stuff. :3 Also, I still need to unpack my suitcase from my trip to Florida, which was like.. 3-ish weeks ago.

 

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry that it was pretty short. I'll try making it longer next time.

 

Please comment or subscribe! Comments convince me to write! ^^