Chapter 2

Revived As An Angel

Luhan’s P.O.V:

 

Today’s the day! I will confess to Eunmi; I can’t just keep my feelings bottled up.

 

“yah! Aren’t you going to drive?! The cars, behind us, are honking their horns!” Eunmi slightly yelled at me.

 

We stopped at a red light when I started thinking to myself.

 

“Oops, sorry,” I sheepishly smiled and continued driving.


 

~At The Orphanage

Eunmi’s P.O.v:

 

“We’re here,” Luhan said.

 

“Well, that was fast,” I was a bit surprised.

 

Dang, time passes by fast when you’re daydreaming.

 

As I got out of the car, the little kids came out of the building, running to me.

 

“Noona, you’re back!”

“Unni, did you bring any presents?!”

“Aigoo~ you little rascals haven’t changed a bit,” I said, messing up one of the children’s hair.

 

One of the little girls, named Hana, gasped and screamed,”Lulu oppa!”

 

Hana jumped into Luhan’s arms and he, luckily, caught her.

 

“Looks like you got a little fangirl, don’t you?” I said to Luhan, while laughing.


 

~

 

“Eunmi,” Luhan called me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“I’ll be back in, about, 20 minutes. Stay here and play with the kids or something,” he said.

 

“Okay,” I replied.

 

After Luhan left, Kwon (a young boy from the orphanage) called me,”Noona!!”

 

“What is it?” I asked, walking up to him.

 

“Play ball with me,” he said.

 

About 15 minutes later, we were tired so we took a break by sitting on a bench.

 

“Oh? Where’s the ball?” I just realized that the ball, we were playing with earlier, was missing.

 

“There it is!” Kwon said, pointing at the middle of the street.

 

“How did it get all the way over there?” I asked myself outloud.

 

“I’ll get it!” Kwon yelled, running to get the ball.

 

“No, stop! It’s dangerous!” I yelled, chasing him. Because he was pretty far away from me, he couldn’t hear me very well.

 

I saw a big truck coming closer and closer. Kwon was supposed to get hit by it, but I prevented that from happening.


 

Luhan’s P.O.V:


I went to buy a rose at a nearby flower store and just came back. I saw Eunmi and Kwon sitting on a bench when I saw Kwon pointing at something. Both of them got up and started running or chasing something, so I followed them, which was the worst decision I have ever made in my whole entire life.

 

Cliffhanger! :3 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I wrote this before summer started, so I'm sorry if it's short. Anyways, I hope to see you guys soon! ^^

Please subscribe, comment, or upvote! :D