Chapter 5

Revived As An Angel

For those who don’t know who Kim Soohyun is or what he looks like~ :3 By the way, Kim Soohyun is a South Korean actor.

 

OTFcorUR2kHQ62157ipqGmBKXOvQs0xxqrV5b1fO   20dx32vlkz2H7Yuxmovo9sD6qCmEmnGL6jsG_iG5

 

 

 

 

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V

 

 

“Eunmi.”

 

 

“Eunmi!”

 

 

“Eunmi!!”

 

 

Eo- Eomma? (A/N Eomma or Umma = Mom)

 

 

My eyes opened my eyes and, unfortunately, saw Kim Soohyun and 2 other people not Eomma.

 

 

“Soohyun?” I unconsciously said his name.

 

 

“Woah.. you’re awake already?! Sir, Eunmi has awaken!” Soohyun called for the, I assume, man with his back turned.

 

 

“awake already” ? What's that supposed to mean?

 

 

“Was I out for long?” I asked.

 

 

“You don’t remember? You fainted when we were about to go see God. If I didn’t catch you, you would’ve fell out of the portal and landed somewhere else,” Soohyun explained.

 

 

Huh, so that’s what the door was.. a portal.

 

 

“By the way, this is God,” Soohyun stepped aside for the man from earlier.

 

(A/N Here’s idea of what “God” looks like!)h1mymO05AFUZ2zAmZn3fJWBY8GZ1iLXhhLH8Qjt_

 

 

“So, we finally meet,” God said.

 

“How long was I out?” I asked.

 

“About a week,” my eyes widened.

 

“Just be lucky that it wasn’t a month or a year; in most cases, that happens,” Soohyun commented.

 

“Why did I faint? And what was that pain I felt in my back before I fainted??” I curiously asked.

 

“How painful must that have been that you can’t even feel them yet,” Soohyun looked at me in pity.

 

“Feel what?” my eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

 

“You probably can’t feel them right now, but you were growing wings,” a woman, whom I assumed is the nurse, said.

 

Wait.. what?!

 

I tried getting up, but my back got another shot of pain, making me cry in agony.

 

“Don’t! You haven’t taken your shot or medicine yet!” Soohyun helped me lay back down.

 

“Here,” the nurse gave me a pill and a cup of water. The pill didn’t taste as bad as I thought it would be; it tasted sweet like jolly ranchers.

 

“Now, sit up slowly,” the nurse instructed me.

 

After I sat up, the woman got a syringe with blue liquid inside of it.

 

“What is that? I asked, pointing at the unfamiliar substance.

 

“Don’t worry; it will lessen the pain, so you can actually feel and control your wings,” the woman kindly answered.

 

I winced as the needle went through my shirt and pierced the middle of my back. Right after the needle was taken out, I finally felt my wings’ true weight. Because I wasn’t used to the new load attached to my back, I fell backwards.

 

Soohyun chuckled, “Too heavy?”

 

I glared at Soohyun.

 

“It’s okay. You’ll get used to the weight soon enough,” God told me.

 

“But why am I an angel? Also, if angels exist, do werewolves and vampires and other mythical creatures exist?” I asked.

 

“Just rest for now. You’ll get your answers later, but we won’t be the ones to tell you.” Soohyun said.

 

“Why not?” I whined.

 

“He isn’t the only God. There’s many more Gods and Goddesses like Buddha, Zeus, and Persephone,” My eyes widened.

 

“Those Greek Gods exist?!” I was shocked.

 

“Of course! Why else do you think humans believed in them?!” Soohyun replied.

 

“Anyways, get some rest. Your meeting with the Gods and Goddesses is tomorrow, so wake up early; we’ll send Soohyun to go pick you up,” God said before he and Soohyun left.

 

“If you need anything, just click this button on the wall, okay?” the nurse said.

 

“Neh,” I said. (A/N Neh = Yes)

 

After the nurse left, I sighed.

 

What am I even doing here? So what if fairytale characters exist? I’m a human, it wouldn’t make sense if I become an angel, right?

 

The next 5 minutes passed with me staring into space.

 

“Hmm.. How about I go and stalk this room? Let’s start with the bathroom,” I laughed at the stalker side of my personality, and sat up.

 

I got off the bed and stood on my two feet, this time, without falling backwards. I looked around the room and ended up looking at a random door. When I opened the door and turned the lights on, I saw a giant mirror on the right of the room. Since there are stalls, I believe that this room is the restroom.

 

Now that I think about it.. I haven’t seen my own wings yet, have I?

 

I walked in front of the mirror and saw my wings, I gasped. I saw enormous white wings.

 

Woah.. They’re much bigger than I thought.

 

Not able to believe this, I rubbed my eyes and looked again; they’re still there. My eyes widened as I witness my wings flapping. I started panicking; my wings started to flap even stronger, making me fly.

 

Omo! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? This is so scary! I can’t feel the ground anymore! How do I stop flying?!

 

“Thump!” My head hit the ceiling.

 

Oww.. Man, I can’t even go click the button because it’s too far away; plus, it’s too close the ground. (>.<)

 

“Okay. Let’s calm down first. Inhale, exhale; inhale, exhale,” I breathed in and out 5 times before I could feel my feet touch the ground.

 

Phew, I’m safe… Darn it, I wasted so much time; I should be asleep.


Remembering the meeting that I have to attend tomorrow, I quickly walked out of the restroom after turning off the lights, got into the bed, and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

 

Sorry, I couldn't update any sooner. >.< We had a week-ish of testing, so I had to study. I also had alot of homework (essays, worksheets, etc.) to do. *sigh* I have to finish my math interim test tomorrow too.. TT~TT But on the bright side, I wrote like.. 3 1/2 pages of Revived As An Angel~ :3 Well, I'm gonna go now; it's 1:08 am. Be glad subbies! I stayed up until 1 am just to update this fanfic!