Chapter 4

Revived As An Angel

 

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V:

 

Where am I? What’s up with this room, and why is everything white? There isn’t even a door…

 

“Welcome,” a mysterious voice came out of nowhere.

 

“Who are you? And what is this place?!” I yelled out of frustration.

 

“Calm down, Eunmi,” the voice spoke again. A tall man appeared from smoke, and stood in front of me.

 

“Tell me.. who are you?” I asked again.

 

“You should be asking what I am,” the man chuckled.

 

What?

 

As if he read my mind, he began to introduce himself,” I am the hold secretary of the Gods; i’m also an angel. My name is Soohyun, Kim Soohyun.

 

“Now, Soohyun-sshi, will you tell me where this place is?” I asked politely.

 

You’re in heaven,” Soohyun answered.

 

Liar.

 

“Stop joking; i’m serious,” I said firmly.

 

“But i’m not joking; i’m being serious, too.” Soohyun replied seriously.

 

Lies.. He’s still lying…

 

“How is that even possible I was with Kwon and Luhan-” my eyes widened and I began to panic.

 

Luhan! Kwon! Where’d they go? Kwon got hurt, too!

 

“Don’t worry; Kwon and Luhan are fine. Kwon just got a broken arm, a few scratches, and a couple of bruises,” Soohyun informed me.

 

“Luhan? What about Luhan?” I quickly asked.

 

Soohyun sighed,”He’s pretty depressed right now.”

 

“Why?” I was so worried about Luhan.

 

Why do you think you’re in heaven?” Soohyun replied with a question.

 

Tears filled my eyes.

 

So he wasn’t lying.. I’m dead, and Soohyun’s probably here to take my away to the afterlife or something…

 

“Does this mean I can never see my family and friends ever again?” I asked.

 

“Not exactly. You might see them, but won’t be able to communicate to them,” Soohyun answered.

 

“SOOHYUN,” a deep voice came out of nowhere.

 

“Yes?” Soohyun casually replied.

 

“Bring Eunmi to my office,” the man ordered.

 

“Yes, sir. I shall bring her,” Soohyun answered.

 

“Where am I going now?” I got scared.

 

“To God,” Soohyun said.

 

“WHAT?” I didn’t really expect ‘God’ to be real; I mean, I’m Buddhist not Christian.

 

Soohyun snapped his fingers, which made a door appear in front of him. He opened the door and waved his hand, telling me to go through first.

 

As I walked through the door, my body was filled with warmth, and I felt something grow/come out of my back, which made me groan in pain. It feels as if my back is getting ran over by 100 cars.

 

It hurts so much, I can’t even tell where the source of the pain is coming from anymore.


As the pain lessened, I could feel my energy draining, making me faint and fall into complete darkness.

 

Hello subbies~ Once again, i'm truly sorry that I didn't update. Family problems occured, so I didn't create any chapters to update. Plus, I didn't think it would be right if I wrote fanfics while my family was suffering through emotional events and stuff.

Because I haven't updated in a while, I've been writing the chapters on pieces of papers during my free time at school. So far, I've finished 1 & 1/2 chapters (including this one). :3 I'll try to turn that 1/2 to a 1. If I do, I'll try my best to upload it tomorrow. If I don't, then I'll continue my writing and upload it very very soon; probably in a few days or next week. :)