Our past

First love never dies?

~~~

It’s been two months since I’m studying here. Everything is fine. My grades are good, not best but not worse. Plus I’m  living alone in my room. Wonder why? Well because my roommate and also my friend Minhye got a boyfriend and he was also living alone in his room so she changed room. It’s good for me, I like living alone. So I was okay with it, and I promised to help her to hide that.  It was Tuesday morning and I was chatting with my friends when bell rang and teacher entered:

-How are you kids? I have good news for you. And no, exams this year are still on, it’s not about that. From now on you’ll have to take care of your new classmate please come in.-he gestured toward the door and some tall and handsome guy walked in.

-Annyonghaseyo, my name Oh Sehun imnidaa, nice to meet you…-OH MY GOD I blinked really hard for few times but he was still standing there. My jaw nearly dropped, my heart skipped a beat. THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! Why him? Why here? Why now? WHY? WHY? WHY? I pinched myself not losing hope that this is a dream, but no this is awful reality. My first boyfriend whom I wanted to forget for so long is now my new classmate. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I looked at him and he was walking towards me. OMG OMG he can’t recognize me! I buried myself in my hair. Then I remembered teacher saying to him:

-Okay you can sit behind Jenny(my classmates and teachers were calling me Jenny because my English teacher gave me that nickname. He thought that I looked a little bit American), I hope you’ll get along with your classmates. Okay now lets start the lesson…-and I couldn’t hear anything more. My thought went to Sehun who was sitting behind me. How can I hide from him? Okay let me explain something to you guys. Whew… where do I start?

Well my parents rised me very polite and generous. So when I entered my middle school I decided to be nice to people, my life motto was to treat people as they treated me. Also I was really quiet kid, but I hated unfairness and I couldn’t seat back when I saw someone was doing something unfair. And unfortunately for me there were a lot people out there who were like that. And I understood that I can’t be nice to everybody and I started to mind only my own business. But soon the rumors were spread around school that I was flirting with every guy I met. And guess what they considered as flirting? Right! Being polite and being nice. So I locked up, and was not talking to people I didn’t knew anymore. I decided to never make a first move to someone. I become cold-hearted. Well after that somehow me and Sehun ended up being together. It’s a long and painful story, let’s talk about that later. He was my first boyfriend and boy I was young! I was 14 back then and I didn’t knew how to treat him at all. We were together for six months. First three months I was showing my love too much. I don’t know why but I think he got bored of it and me also, I hated always being the first one who wanted to talk, or to meet or to go somewhere. So I stopped and become as cold as he was towards me. As expected he didn’t liked my new attitude at all so he started to make me jealous: he started hanging out with girls I didn’t knew. And he got extremely angry when I wasn’t showing my jealousy, even though I was getting really hurt, the pain was piercing through my heart every day, I was crying a lot but no one knew about that. I was outwardly restrained, I could control my emotions. When I look back I sometimes wonder why was I so stupid ? I should have said something, I should have stopped him. But as I said I was too young and I thought I was doing the right thing. We started fighting more often. And after six month relationship we broke up. But we didn’t end our relationship on good terms. We started hating and bad talking each other. We become each others no.1 enemies. It was one year left till middle school graduation and he changed the school. I sighed in relief hoping to never see him again. And when everything in my life was wonderful he showed up. They say that time heals everything and I was about to agree on that but when I saw him, all that pain in my heart returned. God dammit it was 3 years ago GET OVER IT! It’s so hard to do so! 

 

 

 

Please comment and supscribe <3