Bad feeling

First love never dies?

When I was in middle school,  this famous businessman finished building his school. It wasn’t a normal school, it was an art school where only high school students can go. So I started dreaming of my high school years. I always wanted to become someone who’s related to music or dancing. My parents didn’t had problem with that so only thing I had to do is to wait until I finish middle school.

I got really motivated and studied really hard, I wanted to have good grades when I’ll get accepted to my dream school. Well 2 years passed like two weeks and I was finally standing in front of my new school. Well I haven’t been accepted yet because I had to take exams and stuff. The first part was tests they wanted to know how much knowledge we had. The second part was audition. For the tests I wasn’t nervous because I knew I would pass for sure, but as for audition… well I was kinda scared because if I’ll make one little tiny mistake I’ll have to say goodbye to my dream. Well you can think that I am too dramatic, because probably there would be another chance for me to become someone related to music  and you’re probably right, but this was only school which allowed high school students to attend. It had it’s own dormitory and it wasn’t that expensive either and I couldn’t wait anymore! So I stepped and prayed for the best.

As I said I passed the test easily.

The audition… the judges were so emotionless, their mouth showed smile but their eyes showed coldness. I sang… well it wasn’t perfect performance of mine but it was enough to please the judges because they said that I passed.

I had 3 days to get all my things because I had to be at school on Monday at 8 o’clock. The excitement I had can’t me described. All my hard work payed off. My dream! Here I come!!!

I waved at my mom and went to take my uniform and my room number. Everyone was so happy and exited. The only thing I missed was my best friend-Eunhe. She was more into business than art. But lucky for me her school was near  to mine.

The teachers said that on this day there won’t be any lessons so we could know each other more. There were many nice people here. I found  few ones with same interests and we were chatting when someone 2 years older than us  entered and took all of our attention:

-Hello everyone, I’m not your teacher so there is no need to know my name. I just wanted to tell you something really important! And listen carefully because no one will repeat this! So as you know our principal is from US and he is willing to give us as much freedom as we want: you can smoke weed, you can sleep with each other, you can smoke sigarette, it’s none of our businesses BUT! No one must found out about this! Our principal doesn’t care until he sees it with his own eyes or his assistants’ *he showed us picture of them*. They check dorm once or twice a year not more! So be careful no one knows when the checking will be. I warned you so it’s up to you now. I hope none of you gets caught and enjoy your time here.- with that he left. I was shocked I didn’t knew things like this can happen here. but as long as I’m not doing something illegal everything is fine.

So I found some really good friend not as close as best friends but I was comfortable around them. The time was passing by and I really enjoyed studying here.  There was this guy called Baekhyun. He was sitting next to me in our classes. I really liked him. He was funny, smart and his voice was something unbelievable. And he was nice to me. We often had lunch together. And I was already starting to fall for him. But it’s not easy for me to fall for someone. But he seemed so gentle that I thought about putting my armor down. I swear everything was too good to be true. I have some bad feeling about this…

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment <3