Switch!

First love never dies?

Here you go hope you'll enjoy <3

 

 

When teacher left and all the couples found their places me and Jackson were awkwardly smiling at each other. Then we went to the second dancing room because we knew it was less popular and less people would be there. So on the way to the room he spoke:

-So yeah… I think when we get there the first thing we should do is to show each other our favorite songs to dance to, and then we can decide what kind of dance we should make.

-Great idea. We also can share our favorite moves and teach each other new stuff.

-Ahaa. Actually I’m glad you’re my partner I kinda feel that you have hidden talent –I just laughed, but I liked the compliment.

Turns out his favorite song is ‘’turn down for what’’ and my favorite song is SHINee’s symptoms. He liked more rough dancing while I like gentle and slow moves. But its okay we both agreed on to make some compromises so we started creating the song right away.

Our dance was something like this: we start walking towards each other, we start flirting and showing of our moves. We fell for each other then we dance together, y moves, gentle moves, rough moves. We have everything. And at the end I make a split he makes a flip above me lands behind me and helps me get up. Yep! I think it’s awesome too. I think we will definitely be one of two couples.

Three days passed like 3 minutes, and tomorrow’s the day! Oh did I tell you that sehun and sujin ended up together?! Oh you want to know why?! Because their partners didn’t wanted to take part in this competition so , yeah… I really don’t like that they’re dancing together! But well it’s not me who decides. Me and Jackson had everything ready! And we were really confident.

The competition started and I started to get nervous. Sehun and sujin’s turn was before us and it’s hard for me to say this but I was astonished by sehun’s dancing. To be honest I haven’t looked at sujin even once. Sehun is fluent and dance language! That’s why I’m nervous.

Finally, our turn. ‘’let the music control you’’. I started, me my world. I can’t express how much pleasure does the dancing give me. It’s like I’m drawning but I don’t want to escape. We did everything as planed. Music stopped and so did I, for a mere second I forgot why I was dancing. But seeing the teacher made me remember. He just wrote something and pointed at us to leave.

When it was all over, he said names of 8 couples. AND THANKS GOD we were one of them, then he asked us to dance again. All of us danced  and now we are waiting for out teacher to speak.:

-Kids, you all dance very good since I picked you from the whole school but you know that I have to choose 2 couple, and don’t think that its something personal okay? Okay, I’ll make this quick! Sehun and Jackson step out! –Oh my god, please don’t say eliminated please please please…!!! –you… are… the couples… I chose… TO WIN!!-Oh my goddddd!!!!!! YEEESSSS!!! Jackson looked at me with a blank expression and run and hugged me. For a second me and sehun shared an eye contact, and he was angry, why?! But soon sujin hugged him and he turned his attention towards her. And I turned my attention towards Jackson and hugged him back. But teacher spoke again:

-Can you guys leave me with these two couple alone? Thank you-when they left he continued-Kids, I don’t know but I don’t feel right about your couples, I mean I think you’re not good match to each other, I want to try a thing… what about switching partners? Sehun with Jenny and Jackson with Sujin?

 

 

 

 

Thank you my supporters i love you! <3