PROBLEM!

First love never dies?

‘’Where am I? And why is it so hot in here? oh I remember sehun was taking care of me, well it helped because my head doesn’t hurt like hell anymore. By the way where Is he? Suddenly I froze because I realized that someone’s hand was on my waist and his head was on my shoulder and I could feel his breath on my cheek. And why am I hugging his hand? I can’t describe what I felt.. I like being like this, cuddling with him! But that’s the problem I SHOULD NOT like it! Or something that I fear the most will come true. I’ll fall in love with him again and this would be the terrible mistake that shouldn’t be done. I must get up now. If I try to be gentle and I wouldn’t wake him up, we can escape that awkward situation that will happen for sure. I calmly removed his hand and was about to hover over him to safely get out, when he turned and hugged me and pressed my head to his chest. My heart started racing! This is bad ! why am I enjoying this situation right now? Should I wake him up or what should I do? I’m in his embrace and if I start moving he will wake up. But it’s so cold outside, I’ll stay here just for warmness! That’s it!’’- and she fell asleep on his chest with those thoughts, and she wasn’t lying it was indeed very cold outside.

It was middle of the night when Sehun woke up. He would have stayed with her but he had to use bathroom. ‘’Please don’t wake up, I’ll be in a minute, just stay where you are! Oh my god! What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be like this, those feeling will not led to something good. She clearly said that she hates me and she likes baekhyun!’’ with thought of that he felt a little pinch in his heart and he didn’t liked that feeling! When he returned from bathroom, of course, she would have wake up exactly at that time when he left! That’s how life works! ‘’ she probably was waiting for this moment, to escape from me.. ‘’. He looked up to Jae his bed and saw she was asleep, he exhaled really sadly and went to his bed ‘’ wait a minute! Hold on! No way! Thanks god she left, I wasn’t sleeping comfortably! That’s what I should be thinking right now! I shouldn’t be sad because she left I should be happy and I AM HAPPY!’’ well for some reason he couldn’t sleep for a long time..

On the other hand Jae hi was really waiting for escaping but she had a reason… She felt her period to come. And just imagine if she would stay there and in the morning when they would wake up there would be a red stain on the bed sheet. Well that would be the most embarrassing thing in Jae his life so as soon Sehun stepped in the bathroom she literally flew up to her bed. ‘’Oh so you wanted to come right now?  In the middle of a night? Well you came at right time! Thank you! But why am I angry in the first place? It’s not that I wanted to stay warm in his embrace. Why isn’t Sehun sleeping I hear him moving around his bed. I want to use bathroom!’’ for some weird reason they both couldn’t fall asleep for a long time.

The next morning was Monday, and the morning was full of awkward coughs and the eye contact was also avoided. To be honest the whole day was full of awkwardness, none of them wanted to say anything about last night, its not that they did something wrong it was just too awkward to talk about it.

On the next day the situation was less awkward and more comfortable. It was their the end of their 3rd lesson and it was a lunch time.

Jae his POV:

Finally lunch time! I can eat something! I swang my backpack on my shoulder and when I stood up I saw the thing I shouldn’t have seen! A disaster! A red stain on my chair, but I’m wearing pads, I will sue this pads company! I sat on my chair immediately the classroom wasn’t empty yet. I texted minhye to come to my classroom but even after 5 minutes there was no reply from her. Then I called her, but still, no answer. So I have 25 for minutes, even though it’s a lunch time there might be some students in the hall I just can’t just walk with dirty pants, to first floor. What should I do? Think! Think! I heard someone’s footsteps and carefully looked up, haha hahaha really funny life!! Of course Sehun should have come, but wait I can use his help:

-Um Sehun… Um can you please find Minhye and tell her to come here?-he looked at me surprised I don’t know why he was surprised because he wasn’t execting me here or because I spoke to him

-Well why don’t you call her?-he’s arrogant self..!!

-She’s not picking up, can you just do what I said?

-Why would I waste my lunch time for doing your favor

-Because you’re a human being and I’m asking politely

-Okay I’m not promising but if I see her I’ll tell her you wanted something

-Well thank you!!- What an annoying brat! Makes me hate all the boys! And what was I thinking about last night? Oh nothing just how much I hate him. I heard sound of footsteps after another 5 minutes and I thought it was sehun but guess what! I WAS WRONG! And I cant believe I’m saying this but I would prefer to see Sehun right now, It was Baekhyun! He smiled at me and I think he asked me something, I can’t think properly I’m freaking out on the inside but I managed to give Baekhyun an Awkward smile and I pretended to write something on my notebook. Come on life you can’t be that cruel, where’s that jerk-hun! Baekyun spoke to me:

-What are you doing here? Why aren’t you having lunch?

-Oh I have to finish my homework so..

-Okay then I won’t disturb you-I just smiled at him, I really wanted to continue the conversation but I have a huge problem right now! I received a text from Sehun ‘’She’s not in the cafeteria and in the yard too, I think she’s absent ‘’ this day is officially the worst day of my life , what should I do now? There must be solution! I think I’m gonna ask for Sehun’s help… But … Oh my god! What should I do? If I ask him for help I don’t think I could ever talk to him again I would be embarrassed to death! But I have to hurry! Oh my god I think I’m making a terrible mistake, but there’s no one I can ask for help except Sehun and I’m texting him right now ‘’Sehun ! PLEASE! Come to our class! As fast as possible!!’’

 

 

 

 

Sorry for making you wait for so long, I promise I have another update for you!