Announcement!

First love never dies?

Hey guys... I'm terribly sorry for not uploading before, but there was a lot happening in my life. I'm announcing that this story will NOT  be left! i will continue and i will end it with a happy ending! 

The main announcemet is that, the rest would just me telling all the excuses and the things about me that i'm willing to share. 

So i don't think you knew but i'm an foreign exchange student from the Country of Georgia( NOT the state) and currently i'm in U.S California, living my life. I've been really lucky this 2014 year. i'm living with wonderful host family and my coordinators and my program and my friends and my family are all very awesome! Including both counties. 

So because I'm an echange student and i have to leave in may I have to keep up with a lot pf things, i have too volunteer, do homework, visit places and rest sometimes....

And again i am really sorry! You don't know how guilty i felt everyday for making you to wait so long! 

Plus i've come up with another idea for a fanfic, but i will make sure to have some chapters ahead before posting it. 

That's all i have to say for now...

I hope ou will have a wonderful day 

and life!!!

The next chapter is going to be up literally in few hours i'm currently editting it...

With love

Salo-mika

<3