the relationship

memory

I look at my laptop screen. What the hell with all that action. I am really hot by the picture. There are the picture of my girl playing around with leeteuk hyung on stage. What they are thinking. Aren’t it enough with their earing couple item that fire on internet and now they’re playing around, now flirting around on stage? I look at my blinking phone. There are three messages that I decide to ignore. After the concert I am being all cold to her. I am showing how much I didn’t like it when she is being all touchy with other guy. I am jealous okay., and a bit insecure. Between me and leeteuk, I know leeteuk hyung more understanding to taeyeon. Both of them been close buddy longer that I been close to taeyeon. I feel myself is not match with her. When saw her chemistry with kangin hyung. I feel something rushing my blood to my head. What more my girl is super opposite than me. She is very close girl, I am having hard time to break her big thick wall from outside. Her member keep telling me to take time for her. But I am not that good about that.

Baby taengoo calling…. The screen blinking..

-4 misscalled-

Four message from baby taengoo.. unread,,

I sighed. I don’t know for what time is now. I am in dilemma, to answer her mean I will soon forget I am angry when I heard her voice, soon I will forgive her for every what she do. Cause I will never able to angry or hating her. It make me frustrated.

Baby taengoo calling…

I take deep breath and answer the nonstop call.

“hallo oppa” *her soft voice make my anger melt.. cool down.* “I want to meet you” *she said again. Not a question I think. It more to a statement where you know all the girl in relationship had. They get it when they want it. Veto power.* “I am outside your hotel room now.”

“I ‘m not in my room taeng. I had some party with others” i lied.

“oo.. chincha? .. hurm.. I thought I want to had dinner with you. Well.. it okay then. I will wait for you. Call me when you finish” she still happily offer while me is being stubborn avoiding her.

“just back to your room…”

“…:”  it ended.

The call was cut. She being stubborn too. I know she is trying hard to apologize. she sensed my anger, if not she won’t even bother to come to me. She always prefers her long nap right after the performance. She rarely participates in our company end celebration party every time we had concert.

 

3 hours after that,

Fany calling..

“hallo oppa”

“yes fany?”

“taeyeon with you?”

“nope?”

“oo.. she already get back?”

“get back from where?”

“aren’t she is going to you suite? She said she want to having dinner with you”

“she called me, but I can’t had the dinner, so I asked her to go back earlier.  She probably on the way back to her room”

“for three hour?” I look at the clock. It been three hour she out without telling her member. I must be to drown to the television to notice the time.  

“fany, had you call her?”

“I did, but not answering. So I thought she didn’t want to be disturb during with you”

“it okay. I’ll try to call her. If she get to the room tell me okay? This kid must be having her own tour or getting lost again” we both chuckled.

She looked so independent, but the fact is, she even lost several time in many place she gone. She very bad at direction. When I said very then, it mean very severe. she even one time go to foreign suite during our japan concert. She keeps knocking and mad at fany not opening door for her. When the suite owner room open the door, she was scold by the America married couple for disturbing them. luckily fany come to rescue her as she call her during the lecture session. The funny is, she didn’t even know what the pair told her from the start. She assume the pair was telling her about their japan vacation and all she do is, nodding her head with a smile. I am very sure the couple very pissed of her that time.

I took my coat, ready to have a mission to find the lost kid. When I  open the door I saw someone is sleeping beside my suite door. Her knee press up to her chess, her cap hide her face, some plastic bag is around her left and right. A container of ice cream is melting. I heard silent snoring from her. “You know I at home right?” I am talking to myself. She knew it, she knew I am avoiding and lying to her. I squat just in front her. I pull out the DO NOT DISTURB board that her hold tight with her hand. Chuckled a bit with her clever way for not be disturb by the  sign board. I smile to her epic, why in this world I am falling for her. She is weird, but why is so special for me. I pull her body and bring her into my suite. She not even wakes up even I moving her to the coach. She must be too tired. Guilty crept into my heart. I quickly send message to fany to inform taeyeon where about.

“good morning…” I greet her with a kiss on cheek. She look at me suspiciously. “wae?” I ask her as I am helping her to sit. She must be wondering why I not being cold with her.

“oppa?”

“yes.. you are not dreaming” I said. Pinch her nose. I miss her actually. We’ve been 6 month relationship and I am feeling bless we been through it. It tough actually, since gee and other, taeyeon become super busy. We had been calling on phone like from thrice per week to once per week, now even messaging to each other is quite tough.

“you still mad at me?” she ask me, quickly hug me, buried her face to my chess.

“what should I do when my girl love her oppa with s so much.” I complained honestly. She changes her position to more comfortable into my hug.

“I love you the most though” she answers cheekily. But it success to make me grinned. I like it when she declaring she love me since I know she is very poor to express it even to her member.

“you did? But why you look so happy with YOUR heechul, YOUR leeteuk, YOUR kangin oppa that me?” she look up to my face. Her eyes are trying to make sure am I just joking or what.

“you want me not to interact with them?” I wish I could said yes taeng.. No to them. But how? No way she will actually able to do that. The hyung is her friend afterall. They closer than me. Taeng is telling everything to heechul oppa, hardly to share everything with me.

“you know I don’t like it. Decrease it.”

“I am”

“look, they are boy, you are girls” I stop. Looking at her who give me full concentration. “they may attracted to you and you may attract to them” I said timidly. I found my own words is so ridiculous. It as if I didn’t trust taeyeon and my own member. I afraid she will feel I am too possessive and being not understanding about it.

“but I am attracted to you already” she giggled.

“you manipulating my word” I pout. Silly me for think she is serious.

“oppa.. I just playing around with them. it leeteuk oppa who approach me and we been always had that interaction. I avoid it, fan may aware. The worst is, they may thought we are real since I am try to avoid him on camera. Just like me and Junsu oppa” she explained. Sound reasonable to me.

“than why not playing with me?” she smile and laughed.

“we may attracted fan to ship us. You know about me and fany? Taeny couple they said? It kind of dangerous for us who REAL and kind of suffocated for me. People keep thinking that I am only take care of her. I am close to her the most but, I care about everyone in my group. The are precious to me.” She answer me properly. She always thinking one step ahead from me. I admire it, but it make me feel stupid or low. I always thought she don’t know yet she already had it all in her head. “if I got too overboard with it and hurt you then I am sorry okay oppa? I know we are in serious discussing all this matter, but.. I am really hungry. Lets eat.” I look at her is disbelieved. How can she thought about her stomach when I am crazily try hard how to told her about my jealousy. “I promise to try harder to not to clingy to leeteuk oppa okay?” she now standing shoves her pinkie finger.

“try harder? I cant see you effort” I ignore her hand.

“you will” she walk to room phone as I am not responding to her little cute action. “the hotel counter know the this is your room? I confusedly nodded. “then should I call and said my name to order some food from your room?? she already show her playful smile about her little dangerous game. She didn’t wait my answer and already start to push the operator button. “yes, it me siwonnie gir- lfrimph” I put my palm on . Giving her a are-you-serious face. What the hell is this girl think.

“ohh.. I am sorry, I from the room 143. I want to make order please.” She giggled beside me. May be I am look funny all act like girls voice even I know it still a man voice. “yes..” she left me while I am continue to order some little late dinner for both of us. “oh.. okay thank you”

“oppa…” she mimicking my girls voice. “hahahhahaha. So cute” I walk closer to her. Still with disapprove face with her evil plan.

“you.. aren’t you afraid some worker may leaked about it? Why would kim taeyeon in choi siwon in the middle of night? Crazy enough?” I pinch her both cheek.

“hurt.”  She grab my hand and o release it. Its become red. Must be really hurt. I don’t remember I said kim taeyeon. I said siwonnie girlfriend” she stick her tongue out.

I look at her with heol expression. “yahh.. you witty girl. Here, I need to punish you.” I pull her and give her a big tight hug. “you should said wife rather than girlfriend” both of we laugh with it. If hidden this relationship can make us like this to the end, I am ready for hiding this forever.

 

I already had my shower and wait for my daughter to pick me. I am going to hospital for my monthly medical checkup.  I spray my cologne. It been a while I change my perfume.

Taeyeon angrily stand at a corner. She face can’t hide well she is angry. I don’t really know why. I most scare of this taeyeon. She is short fuse of person, she admit it to me, I am witness it most of time, but as much as she very short fused, she is also easily to cool down. She very cool and very calm facing woori management and powerful in handling her member. She not the suggesting one, but her word always the decide among them. her member always wait for her agree or not than asking her what to choose.

“hallo princess” I approach her. She gave me a bitter smile. I am really busy this week and yes, I am a bit lose about my wife and child. I know when she acting cold like this mean I am doing something that she can’t accept it anymore. “have you eat?” I look at the red clock on the wall. it 1 am and silly me for asking that question.

“yes.” She took my briefcase and help me to open up my black coat. The silent is so killing me. “have you?” she ask me. She never ignore my need even she will burst in angry anytime soon.

“I have a dinner meeting with a client before back. He wont let me back earlier until he knocked down. Sorry wife a..” I make a first move. I hold her hand and kiss it softly.

“it okay, it not like you can avoid it.” I look at her cause I know she saying it with meaning.

“what day is today? I am miss an important day?” I ask quickly. Following her to our room.

“yes, you just miss it an hour ago.” She answer without looking. “I already ready the water for you.” I stop a while. I am count all I might to remember. It definitely not anniversary. Cause taeyeon is also bad with date. For both of us good, we out it and reminder with alarm on the date. My birthday? She didn’t wish me, her birthday? If it her, I open my house and I can detect it. Her fan present will come from post or SM company. So..

“I am bad father didn’t i?” I ask her as she come to me and doing her daily job on me. She slowly open the tie around me and open my button one by one.

“you not a bad father. You just bad with date.” She cupped my face. “I already buy the present. So tomorrow you should apologize to her and gave her the present. It her favorite doll that she keep asking for last month.” She caress my cheek. “you look so tired. Make quick bath and sleep okay?” she said. I nodded a little. I am forgetting my third child birthday. “it okay.. I already tell her you had some important job to do. Make it up with her arasso?” her face soften, try to sooth me about my careless.

 

Afterbath.

I look at my phone.

12 misscall form my wife

28 message unread.

I take the night cloth that taeyeon already prepare for me. She already on the bed, lying on it and waiting for me.

“I am sorry” I lift up the phone. Showing her I didn’t read and aware about her call and message.

“it okay, woori choi jiyeon is a clever girl. She know her father is a bit busy. Okay?”

“I am neglecting you all lately.” She pull me to lying beside her. She snuggles to me. I miss her scent suddenly. I am working like crazy this month. The company is a bit in uncomfortable place. I even had my sleep in the office for three day week. Getting back yesterday night at 4 am. Taeyeon already sleep also my child. at morning I woke up a bit late where I only able to see taeyeon at the living room. she hust back from sending my last daughter to the pra school.

“oppa.. get some sleep okay. You been hard on yourself to work and last thing I want is you stressing you emotion.”

“but…”

“no but.. aigoo.. my oppa is so down. Or would you like to see them before sleep?” I nodded almost immediately. “than be very quite arasso?” she said. If you didn’t know, my last girl is very sensitive of noise when sleep. She is 4 years old now and just move to her own room so we been acting very careful about it.

“I sleep first oppa?” she asking me.

“yes please. Don’t need to wait for me like this again. Okay?” I kiss her lips and forehead.

“I just missing you so much. sorry.good night” I walk out the room and went to my children room one by one.

 

Next day.

“appa.. appa… wake up.. appa!!!” I heard some voice entering my dream. I try to open my eye as I am get sleep for only a few hour last night. “appa… tahnk you!!!!!” she squeal on me. Sit on my stomach with a bog smile all over her face. I smile hearing it even I swear I don’t really know what the reason my jiyeon is so hyper thanking me.

“jiyeon. Omma calling for you” my other daughter siyeon calling for her little sister.she beam a smile at me. Siyeon is already 9 years old now. she is becoming almost as beautiful like taeyeon. “morning appa.. it been along time I didn’t see you. She get into the room and and give me a piece of paper. “omma asking me to give this to you.” She kiis my cheek and pulling jiyeon forcefully out the room.

“appa.. appa…”

“yah.. umma is calling… you don’t want umma to upset right?” she scold her sister. Seriously jiyeon is far stubborn from his brother and sister. She had taeyeon short fuse side.

“jiyeon aa.. wait appa at outside okay? Appa take bath and join you all afterward” I said to her. She pouting and follow her sister.

“thank you appa” siyeon winking at me. And siyeon is slowly taking taeyeon mature side even she is 9 years old.

 I going to dining space. Four of my important person is sit there waiting for me.

“morning..” I walk giving two of my daughter kiss on cheek and had fist bump with my son. Lastly I go to taeyeon and kiss her cheek after quickly giving her light kiss on lip. Oh.. sweet as ever..

“oppa” she whine. Shy with our three child.

“appa.. kish omma” jiyeon said cutely. All of us laugh to her epic.

“so oppa.. when will we had family vacation as you promise last night?” she asking me. I glad she handle the sulking jiyeon for me this morning, even with a lie.

“when will my child will had free time?”

“well appa, it you the most busy one” taewon voice trail off as my wife looking directly to him.

“uhmm.. well, I am free for today, as well as a whole this week” I said with a smile. Even taeyeon look at me with idontbelieveyou eyes. She shoot me question eye.

“chincha?” siyeon is asking me again. Only taeyeon and taewon is still in their not believing state.

“yes.. so, next week, we will had family vacation to Prague?” I wrinkling my brows. I saw a bright face of taeyeon. She always love this place and I am so proud with my decision. I call my sister asking her to helping me to watching the company for a week. she is forcefully agreed since I am begging her like hell.

“appa jjang.. appa jjang..” all my child is cheering for me.

“are you serious?” taeyeon whispering to my ear. “you better don’t put hope to them.” she warn me.

“jagi~~ believe in your husband can you?” I answer to her.

We had our breakfast and having fun watching movie at cinema. We been shopping and eat outside after that.

After long time, we have fun like this. I call for ticket booking for five day at Prague. Taeyeon packing our clother and some things for me and her. My son is clearly had his all gadget in his bag.

“you going to had a vacation taewon, leave useless thing” taeyeon already warn him. He just nod but, well. It his choice to bring what he want. While my two little princess? Siyeon is packing independently after taeyeon gave her the basic thing she should have, and jiyeon is packing all her doll and plushy in her purple bag. Taeyeon laugh so hard about it and softly teach her about how the doll and flushy is not suppose to bring with them. she promise to buy her new one if she able to fold the clothes and help her put it into the luggage. Taeyeon become a very good mother after all.

“oppa.. thank you” taeyeon said as she join me on the bed. She look as beautiful in the night gown. Her petite body still slim even after gave me three another precious baby to me.

“ohh.. you had some bump. Hehe,, aren’t my wife is becoming an fat ahjumma.”

“yahh…” she playfully mad at me. “I am not” she deny.

“it is.. look..” I put her own hand on her stomach. “it okay. Be as fat as you could, I will always love you” she look deep into me for a while, wish I didn’t really understand why.

“you didn’t read message I gave to you right?” she asking me. I start to kiss her neck. Sniffing her jawline. It been a long time I had my night activity with her.

“it too many and I don’t really had time to read it yet. I will read it later. Hehe.. now, can I just read you? I mean ride you?” I . I am so turn on with her. And I want to make up my month not having time with her. “I miss you taeyeon aa.. how I wish I can had all of my time with you.” I whisper to her. Kissing her earlobe down to her nape. She is giving some more space for me to explore her. She is definitely missing me too. I knew it.

“aa…a.. o-oppa.. I had.. something to tell yo- you” she hardly said it to me.

“just shut up and and enjoy it baby” I shut her with my lips.. and she reply it afterward. It a good noght for both of us.

 

The day of vacation

God!! It a very chaotic. Me and taeyeon wake up this morning. Well, we been so many round last night and sleeping without set alarm and here we are. Waking at 2 pm and the flight is at 3 pm. Funny of us it was our child waiting their parent to prepare up. My son is look at us in naughty way as my 4 years old daughter keep asking her mother why are we on the bed. Siyeon is also curious cause she joining the question session. Asking what bug been biting her mom when she saw some of red mark I left on their umma necks and nape. Almost everywhere actually. She woke this morning and complained how will she using any comfortable cloth if she had to hide all the mark.

“appa.. you should be careful other time. My sisters is the curious type” taewon chuckle with me while taeyeon is glaring at us.

“it all you fault oppa. we are late now, I had to wear scarf in this hot weather.” She whines. Make me and taewon even laugh harder. She pinch me and taewon. “my two man is very bad” she said.

We were at airport when last call for prague flight. My phone was ringing like crazy during taeyeon and me check in all luggage.

“hallo?” I look at taeyeon. “arasso.. but..” taeyeon helping me handling at the counter. “I am at the airport. Please. I cant let them down.” I sighed. I cant help it. My sister call me about the new project. Some accident occur and it including with my employee is hurt. I must be there as soon as possible. Taeyeon quietly stand beside me, and from her face I knew she already expecting something bad.

She take the phone from me. “hallo? Yes?” I bet my sister telling her about the problem as I watch the expression. “arasso. It okay. Don’t worry. He will be there soon” a glimpse of frustration plastered on her face. She cut the call.

“I wa..”

“just go. I will tell our child about it. You had to go before jiyeon see you. I will call you when we arrive arasso?” she kiss my lips before telling me to go. She quickly take step to my three child. whispering to the oldest and both taeyeon and taewon quickly drag two other to the gate. Leaving me froze at the place.

A vibrate on my phone.

From my sister

Oppa. I am so sorry. But we really need you oppa. please come to the side quickly.

I look at taeyeon message which I didn’t read before. Should I delete it or read it first. It almost 40 messages since I didn’t read it like a week.

To mysister

I will come in a few minute. Send driver to me at airport. I wait at lobby.

I walk slowly. Put my sunglases at my v-neck shirt. Look at my passport on my hand and my leather wallet. I open the wallet and my eyes glued at small picture in it. Its taeyeon picture. Been 15 years in my wallet. It still look at me with her smiling face. Just like the smile she show to me before dragging all of my child with her. She trying to save me from my two princess tantrum. She try to show how happy is her when I clearly know how frustrated is her. I really want to spent my time with them.

The busy day must be caught me about everything. I had to handle media, some sue issue. I meet almost three lawyer today. Not to mention the angry family who keep blaming me about the incident. How am I to blame when I am not even there during the incident. My head hurt, my stomach is very empty. I almost faint with my fatigue day.

The two day is completely drag me out from my normal world.

“oppa.. I buy you some lunch” my sister jiwon gave me a lunch box. I look up at her. Smiling to thanks her. “you forgot to check your phone again aren’t you?” she asked me as she settled down with me at the table. I squint my eyes. “you should check it any soon. Taeyeon unnie calling me asking why you cant be contacted since yesterday night.” I quickly walk to my table work. Searching my smart phone beneath all paper and some file above it.

“.. where is that damn phone” I cursed. I become so nervous to heard taeyeon name. for godsake, I am forget to ask my family. Did they okay or not. taeyeon must be tired handling all my child and plus even worry about me. “it empty” I walk to the coach and my sister smile to me. “you know.. you unnie must be hurt by me”

“may be, but she must be understand the reason”

“she understand but, you know, understanding doesn’t mean you didn’t hurt.” I close my eye. Massaging my bridge of nose.

“oppa.. it not your fault. Our company a bit loose and you just doing your best to save it. We shouldn’t trust any cheap company like this time again. It such a waste and problem.”

“hee.. how about you? Are you okay now?” she look at me blush.

“he always be the most understanding man I had oppa. he stay with me and he is the one who keep encourage me. I hope this time we make it. My sister was divorce last year. And now she and her ex is slowly reconcile. I am happy to that. They just been to emotional previously and it better now. they know and learn to consider to each other.

“glad to hear it ji.. oppa always want you to be happy.”

“yeah.. me too.. I am so sorry for calling you on that day. You know how they keep demand to face you”

“it okay. I understand. And it will be bad for me to leave you with the big problem. You know. Taeyeon will be upset to if I not taking responsible about something like that.” I smile to my sweet sister.

“I need to go back first. By the way.. congrate for the case. You may go chase you beloved wife. Make a big surprise and make up what you been neglect okay. I gave you a full month with full payment vacation.”she wink at me and I am very happy with that news.

“chincha? But can you..”

“oppa.. I can. And my man is volunteer helping me here in a month replacing with you. You know he is the best lawyer ever right?” I nodded. Hugging her like she gave me big help to me.

“thank you so much.. I will pay back this goodness I swear.” I laugh without reason to think how surprise is taeyeon when I am sudden appear infront her. She will gave me her precious derp face I think. God.. thank…

That night I buy  a new phone and charging the old phone. Calling taeyeon almost immediately as my foot out from the car to our house.

The ring sound end up with no answer. I try almost five time and decide to send her message cause may be she won’t answering it since it new number. She don’t like to keep contact with stranger. Well being an idol once, she must be know how bad is some stalker.

To mywife

Taeng.. it me.. choi siwon. Hehe. Your husband. It still daylight right day right? Please answer my call. I miss you so damn much. <3 <3 <3

I smile to see  the emoticon I use. Taeyeon use to scold me using this. She said it hard to control her reaction infront other is she saw the love emoticon.

I wait for another five minute and calling her number again.

“hallo”

I said as the call was answered.

“hallo appa”

Taewon voice is so cold. Not like I expect though.

“taewon. Where is umma?”

I heard he chuckled a bit. Not pleasant to hear it actually.

“umma? You only asking her after two day we are here? After she trying like what try to get to you?”

I cant answer anything. I know I am wrong this time.

“I am a bit busy. So..”

“are you is really really really busy than more important than my mom and my soon-be-born sister or brother?”

“taewon.. wha..”

“do didn’t read umma message didn’t you? I am so frustrated about his appa. You the one who keep telling me how I should put my family as number one. Look who is break his own words.”

“enough with cutting my words taewonnie. What do you mean soo-be-born? Your umma is pregnant?”

“yes appa. You should read and answer her call last week when she is completely happy about the good news with us beside her. But you answer the call and ask her to don’t disturb you since last month. She end up send you message even I told her you are to busy to read it. But umma keep telling I am wrong about the busy choi siwon. She ignore my warn and say you never ignore her message.”

I want to slap my face for that.

“i…”

“it okay appa. At least she knew about her wrong theory about you”

Taewon is being cruel to me. He must witnesses how much taeyeon hurt by me this time.

“where is your umma now choi taewon. Let me talk to her”

“appa.. I promise to you I will take care of umma and I will make sure she wont hurt right?”

I nodded to his words as just like he can see my action.

“so, I use that promise to asking you now. if your call just to hurt her more, just cut this call appa”

He warned me.

“god! Why in this world I am calling to hurt her taewonnie. I need to talk to her. Ask for her forgiven. Just pass the phone please”

I cant help but getting mad as my own son is doubting me, keep saying I am try to hurt the person I love most.

“I am sorry appa. I will ask her to call you back when she awake. She in not so good condition with her morning sickness.”

“she is? God. So you all didn’t had walk yet?”

“she keep asking us to waiting her hero to come. She keep bribing my two little sister with their favorite food and ice cream at room service. Forcing me to out and buy some cartoon dvd for us to do movie marathon while she is having her own vomiting marathon.”

I smile hearing taewon calm voice end with chuckle at the end of his own story about it.

“you did a very good job taewonnie”

I praised him. Proud my 15 years old son is so matured.

“you are great appa too. I know I am a bit emotional. Please keep it from umma. Please appa?”

He begging me. It still for taeng like always. Hehe.. we very afraid if we hurt or mad her angry.

“I promise. But only if you continue your good job there?”

“I will appa. I am a man you can trust.”

“take care of all them until I come there tomorrow. I already book my ticket.”

“roger and out appa. And glad you are back.”

I smile to that remark.

“me too.. missing you all. See you soon son.”

“okay. Good night appa”

“you too. I mean good day”

“bye, take care”

“arasso.”

I kiss taeyeon smiling picture and run to had a shower before go to airport.

 

I blinking my teary eye when I felt someone move my body a bit.

“appa?” taewon look at me with worry eye. He still like before. Always worry about me and taeyeon. “why are you crying? You feel pain anyway?” he checking all off my body. “headache?”

“anni.. I am okay.. my eye just watering without any reason”

“appa.. stop suffering by yourself appa. I am your son. I am here for you.” He patted my back.

“I know. And you know how much I appreciate it.” I smile as he wipe my tear on my face.

“you been do depress after umma gone. I am worried appa. As much as you missing umma, I am also feel the same appa.”

I just letting him to talk.

“ I miss it when she nag me I am skipped my lunch, when me didn’t even realize I did it. She keep telling me to not drown to much in my work. ‘taewonnie.. you only had some years to make time and memory with your child. so don’t waste that time. At least they had some memory about you when they had no time for you in future.’ Well, she make it to me. I always had you and and umma memory in my  mind. I proud to have you two as my parent in my life appa. My child time is full with you two love. I happy who I am now cause you to who shape me to who I am today.” He look at me. He is almost his 60 now I believe. I had not too goos memory now. well, age is cathing up me.

“me too.. still proud at you”

“I know.. but how can I proud of myself when my father is suffering and I cant help him. Please appa.. stop neglecting yourself. Eat, sleep, and enjoy a bit of your life. I didn’t ask you to forget umma. I just want you to carry on like everyone. You had to moving on appa”

“son… I am hungry.. could you cook something for me?” I heard his sigh.

“stubborn” he said in his slow voice. May be he gave up to make me move on. But I am really didn’t need to move on. Seriously. People just thinking to much with my changes. “wait here. I made you something” he walk to my kitchen. 

 

hallo..long chap for make it to my absent day. ^^