the wedding day

memory

I seat at the most front line. My chest is feel full with proud. I am in the church, waiting for the declaration from father for my blessing grandchild. Her face is full with smile.

“dear.. look.. she had a dimple smile like you” I whispered. I patted my hard to sooth my missing feeling. “this even is more lively if you are here with me” my eye start to blurry.

jagi… when our grandchild getting married, why don’t we dress fabulously like them too” she chuckled. Showing her dorky grin and sweet dimple smile as I pinch her cheek lovingly.

“you are so selfish..” I say to her. She frowned to my accusation.

“wae?? Is it cause I am not beautiful like before?” I know she just being playful sulking but I really want her to know. She is still the most beautiful person in my eye.

“no.. I just become more selfish from you. I scared if my wife is getting more attention from the groom. I scared some man come and flirting with her”. Hearing what I say to her make she laughs hard. She always giggled.. to almost all of my sweet word.

“what a cheesy ball I got for my entire life here.” She kiss my cheek lightly. And there I know, she like it. Hehe.

I look in front again. An ‘I do’ from the man who officially becoming husband to my grandchild make me wake up from the memory. I miss her. And how I wish everyday she still there beside me every morning I wake up.

I remember 50 years before.

 

Flash back.

I am boringly waiting for my future wife trying dress that been chose by us at the earlier. I think it’s the wedding dress since, I saw many type of wedding dress hanging in the store.

“baby, come on.. we still had to booking a hall” I am not good with waiting. Plus our schedule and non rest day for two of us make me even impatience toward everything.

“wait for minute jagi..” I heard her voice grunt in frustration. Must have problem with her dress. An idea pop in my mind.

“need my help?” I ask with a sly smile. I know she can’t see my face.

“it’s a big help is you stop hoping I will let you take chance to touch me in here.” She is so creepy. She knew what in my mind even she behind the curtain.

“hehehe.. you got me..” both of us chuckled. And I know, the worker with her is having fun to our little conversation.

10 more minute.

“are you ready? “ she ask me, and I can hear her nervousness. Me too.. feel anxiety to what should I say to her, should I compliment her, or just coolly nodded. Ottoke.. my heart is beating like crazy.

The curtain is slide to aside. And..

God.. thank you for letting me to have her as my soulmate.

Blink, blink. My mind.. collapse.. my heart? Dysfunction. And not to forget, my jaw? Drop to the floor..   

She look stunning beautiful, the simple dress look very elegance to her small body. she look like an angel in my eye.

“jagi?” she called me. Walking closer and it success to make my heart beat increase to the burst point. Her cold hand patting my cheek, send warm to all over my body. “are you okay? If you don’t li..” I lean closer. Catching her attractive lips with mine. Pull her petite body to drop on my lap.

“baby… why can’t we just marry now? you look so beautiful.” I whispered but I know the whole room is giving attention to us. Well.. the two idol in the nation is getting married, and I swear, some of them already record us from the first step we come to the department. “oouucchh” I yelped. “wae?” I saw her flushing red face. Send me a glare to show her disagree to my action just now.

“can’t you just control your hormone?” she said. I smile proudly.

“what should I do if my wife is too beautiful to handle.” I answer. Kiss her cheek one more time. “And.. as far as I know.. my baby here.. really love my lap to sit to” I whisper to her the last part cause I won’t she die in red being shy in front the staff.

She stands up after punching my chess. “choi siwon!” she kind of pisses with all my teasing.  I grinned to her little rant. It cute.. hee..

“I love this dress. You are perfect with this simple baby blue dress in our wedding baby” I told her seriously.

“chincha?” she smile to my response. “but.. who said I want to had wedding with you?” she stick her tongue and run to the small space where she change just now. “I use this dress for tomorrow SM night party. Hehe” her body disappear behind the curtain once again.

Not wedding dress? Huhh.. when she out the space with her casual baggy shirt and a jeans I quickly pull her beside me. “you know I can’t get any more time to spare with you for wedding dress again right?” I kind of pissed actually. I want to be with her when choosing the dress. I am not being picky or declare I had better fashion test with her, but… I am afraid she will pick the y one. Why in this world I letting my wife y body reveal to guest.

“I am sorry jagi.. you know my 8 sister, they keep improvised their design for my wedding dress.” She said calmly.

“when then? I want to be first to see you in the dress.” I said quickly. She smile and I know that face. That teasing face. She had her own plan. “babe.. what with that face. Please.. tell me when, I will ask a break from director.” I try to bargain even I know, she never change her mind when she already planning to tease me. It been her favorite to have me panic and anxious. This naughty woman.. humph…

“isn’t it more fun and surprise if you only see me in the wedding dress at our wedding event”

“I knew it.. I knew it.. your member plan it right? No no no…” I whine.. she let her ahjumma laugh.

“wae so cute. Be patience oppa.. it two week more.. I love you.”

She pinch my nose and pull me to the owner if the department.

“thanks unnie. tomorrow my manager will come and take it for me. This is her number.” She talk happily with the owner, while me.. I am complaining under my own breath. I know even I cry here, taeyeon won’t take back her evil plan.  

We walk hand in hand to my car. Some fan take our photo and we kind of bow a little and smile to them. Since we announce our engagement last year, fans seem very supportive. And of course some fan war been happen during our relationship been reveal but, its five year ago and now, people eventually we idol is ordinary people like them.

End of flash back

“you can kiss your partner” the father announce. I smile witness two person been blushing and slowly lean to each other.

The hall been echo the sweet melody that well prepare.

Flash back

I stood like statue. Waiting for her who I did met since the day we had dinner last week before I fly back to china for my drama. Last shooting after I had 6 busy month for it.

When the door make creek sound as it was the mark that my future wife will appear any soon.

My hand sweat, I feel like if she shown a little bit late and I will got my first heart attack here.

Light shine with her in a very beautiful cream pastel gown. She hold a white lilies as my request. I brought it for her yesterday. There are 6 small kids helping my sweetheart with her long back dress. I smile proudly. She is my wife officially in very second from now. she is approaching me with her father. I really want to run to her and pull the annoying piece of transference that hiding my sweetheart beautiful face.

She stand beside me and I quickly hold her hand. Gain an “UUMPH” from her, but I won’t let her hand go “princess. You look very beautiful today.. I make me fall for you every time I look at you” I whispered and now I got an warning from the father by his stare and sound.

The father give up to warn me. He continue his job. But me? Continue spazzing my mind with beautiful imagination of my future with her.

“I do” I said as the  father as me.

“I do” I heard she too. We been glancing to each other.

“and I announce you two.. Choi Siwon and Kim Taeyeon as husband and wife.”I feel her hand tightening her grip on my hand.

We exchange the ring. And my naughty SM member been cheering us to stamp the promise to each other by kiss.

“kiss..”

“kiss”

Both of us blush. I slowly bring the lace up and having the love of my life face. “can I kiss you my wife?” I ask her. She nodded with red face. And I lean closer, same with her.. at the background her 8 sister voice duet with my 11 SUJU brother soothing our best moment.

And we sealed our promise and husband and wife with a very pure kiss.

“kim taeyeon.. I love you.. thank you for accepting me in your life.” I kiss her forehead and hug her lovingly. Hoping she can feel my love for her. “do you heard my heart beating? Until my heart stop beating.. you are the one who I will love all of my heart.” She stare at me and start to tear. She try to hide and hold her tear by biting her below lip.

“oppa.. I love you too.. please don’t stop your heart beating then. I cant bear to live in this world without you. I am sorry that I am not the expressive type. But I am swear.. my heart is your already oppa” we smile happily. Our dream is finally come true, our dreadful road is finally at the end of road. We finally found the home that we both dream. We bow to the guest.

End of flashback

 

My eye tearing up as my heart is still beating for her. “taeyeon.. oppa miss you my dear.. “ I said.

“appa” my son choi taewon call me. Asking me to join them taking picture as whole family.

 

Flashback

“kimchi!!!!” all of us smile to the camera. I hug taeyeon waist. “you are mine” I said likely to make a confirmation with her.

“yes oppa.. she is yours.. why you even bother to ask her about it” hyoyeon who heard me spoil my mood to be lovey with my wife.

“sangjangnim..” lee sooman approaching us. He shove his hand and I take it. We shake hand as he is keep congratulate us.

“please make more baby and hope they had your sing ability kim taeyeon. And handsome like his appa” both of us giggled. Look at each other. feel funny with the request . we been discuss and we hoping our child is not involve in any entertaining zone. Why would we letting our child having bitter experience that we been trough.

“congratulation oppa, unnie” Fx member hug my wife. And shine too.. wishing us the best.

“unnie… hyung…” exo member. The famous exo idol also come.

“okay everyone.. now.. ready for SM photobook” someone scream. So all the our SM family gather with us in the middle.

End of flash back

 

“kim taeyeon.. look.. our family is doing very good right now.. it only me who having hard time missing you.. I hope you smile and happy too.” I wipe my tear and make my way to my own seat.

 

Hallo, my first chappie.. please give comment and subscribe if you like.

Second update is another memory okay? I will try updating as soon as possible.

Bubye…