the breakup part 2

memory

Chapter 10

Hye.. as promise… might be a bit short? but… please enjoy the fics..

 

Continue…..

“can you send her?” I whispered to eunhyuk. Heechul try to listen. He became so much silent.. it weird but.. I didn’t  dare to asked anything. He will be sensitive as taeyeon is involved someway in this matter.

“oppa.. I can get cab to hotel.. don’t worry..” stella is catching the fear I have.. of course.. I afraid its will make worse between me the liar with the rage taeyeon..

But I cant do like that.. I just cant.. it dangerous to let her alone.. it early in the morning actually.. a little bit pass of midnight. “no.. I will send you.. it okay.. I drive my own car.. don’t you dare to be alone at this late.” I scold her.. gave her a sweet smile so I can take back bad impression she read earlier. Please believe and trust me more kim taeyeon.

Breakup part 2

Stella is silent along the drive.. so am i.. I am worried about taeyeon. The sad music make me stress more.. I want to talk but.. I scared that I will make stella hurt..

“oppa.. have you call her?”

“aa?”

“taeyeon… had you call her?” I look at stella. “just call her oppa.. I don’t mind.. and she might need you right now” she said.

“it okay.. I will call her when I’m home.” I pick the suitable line. She just smiling to me..

“how long?”

“what?”

“hey.. don’t try to fool me.. and don’t act fool” I chuckled to her funny warned.

“I think it just one year? One year and more?”

“you think? Hehe.. you still with you gentleman and kind man character to woman.. aigoo.. we been chatting, emailing, calling like since I last year.. but you never told me about it” I gulped.

“I am so sorry.. but aren’t we are good now? As good friend?”

“good friend?” I can feel the bitterness. “yeah.. sure… oppa.. if she ever push you away.. hurting you.. i.. always wait for you..”

“stella…”

“I know.. it sound stupid.. how can someone who leaving is trying to tying you now.. but I still had the hope.. I still”

“I love her..”

“…”

“I loved you for sure.. but now.. I am definitely love her so much..”

“but she is never your type”

“I know.. I know… she is way too far from my type.. but.. I am falling hard for her.. I love her until the point I think I could die live without her.” Stella back to her window sightseeing. “I am sorry my girl.. can we still be just like this.. a very good friend..?” I ask the statue of stella kim. She ignored me until I park infront of the hotel.

“oppa.. you just trying to revenge right?” she look deep into my eyes.. hoping that I am just want to revenge her for leaving me.

“you should go inside. I had to search for taeyeon. Good night friend” I quickly pull my gear again and drive from there. I cant see stella hurt more.. but I am still had to be honest. I never intend to fall for her.. it just happen.. it like I am trapping into that feeling..

 

*2 days after

I try to call and so many message I been sent to kim taeyeon. I call the manager who keep asking me to keep away from mad kim taeyeon. I receive tiffany called. Telling me how severe is taeyeon rage this time. She boycott all her member off camera.. seriously avoiding to the point she act like they were never there with her. That make upper management ranting too.. due to unprofessional attitude of her. She been called as soon as her feet on seoul. More than that, it become issue about her palm on the chin during interview.

For god sake.. he just want to make an official statement. Kim taeyeon is clearly had allergy, and she is looking at the monitor not being uninterested to the video. She must be more depress about it..

I look at my phone..

 

From fany

Oppa.. all of us at SM for today

 

To fany

Arasso. I will come there. Tq fany..

 

I am on my way there.. I need to see her. I have to..

 

*at SM

I when to snsd room. The pink room.. when push the door a little. Try to peek whether they are still practicing or in break.

“aahh.. oppa..” I heard yoona squealing.. “had you bring any food?” she asking me with sooyoung who just heard food word and walk closer to us.

“food? Oppa.. pizza please?” all member cheer to tha word of pizza.. I smile and knocked her head.

“aisshh… can I come in?”

“nope.. keke.. just come in oppa… taeyeonnie is not here” I feel relieve but still nervously look around.

“oppa.. I call for pizza and chicken? And ic…” sooyoung already with my phone… look at me with her please-let-me face. 

The door swung from outside. The rooms drop into silent in a blink. Taeyeon with her headphone walking in. she had her poker face on.. all member fidgeting on other corner and taeyeon when to a coach area.. sit there without looking or saying anything to the room. Did she even notice I am here? I keep asking myself about it.

“you want to eat chicken? Call for it.. it okay..” I try to cheer sooyoung.. fany come to me..

“oppa.. she back from meeting with kim youngmin ahjushi” then she quickly go to taeyeon.

“hey taetae.. what it all about?” fany asking.. taking seat beside her.

“….” Everyone is nervously waiting for her answer. But is was quiet.

“taetae aa…” fany start to whine.. I think she gonna break soon.

“girls.. let practice more!!!” dancer unnie voice jolting everyone up. “taeyeon is back right.. how is it? Our new ceo is very nice aren’t he?”

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded. “but I still love the old one..” she replies with a smile. Hurting her bestfriend who was left alone on the coach.

“I’ve told you.. siwon ssi.. so you come.. you better not knowing by upper management..” she warned me. I look at her smiling but curious what she mean by it.

“wae?”

“oo.. aren’t you two already break up?” she look at stretching taeyeon. Her face little confused. Me too.. all the member three.. we all so shocked. I can see how much the group stare at her asking for explanation. “yah.. this brat.. are you joking with me earlier?” she laugh awkwardly and go tickled taeyeon. Make taeyeon laugh very hard. Almost invite her member to laugh along but I am still scared.. kim taeyeon never joke something like that. Plus all the things that happen.. I become more impatience than before.

I walk to her. Hold her hand and pull her roughly. Forcefully make her walk with me outside. “may I borrow this joker for a while?” I said seriously. Everyone just nodded for reply.

 

“hey.. oppa.. stop..” she yank her hand from me. “what are you doing?” she asked. Much annoyed in her voice.

“what am I doing? No!! it not what I am doing.. it yours.. what are you doing and thinking? Care to share with me?” my voice raise.. I am hurt by the joke she made. It that easy to break up? My hand keep my own back neck. Calming myself with any bitter answer she will gill give cause I am sure she is still mad at me. Mad at everyone. The worse is.. I afraid she is mad at herself. Lead her to her depress mode.. “are you okay babe?” the thought made the question out of my mouth. I let her hand. Locking the door of the store.. “i..”

“I am okay?” she close her eyes and hold her tear that want to jump from her beautiful eyes.. “is it fun when I am the only one who fool in all the things?”

“babe.. we scare.. you will..”

“scare of me will what? Do you know how.. god.. I am so frustrated.. all of you making fun of me!!” she yelled out. Letting her anger out. “out of people… how can my member.. how can my own man lying to me..” she look at me. “you all giving me your back.. putting me aside.. am I not in the place to you all to telling me..”

“taeng.. babe.. no.. it never like that.. it just..”

“just what? I am not trustworthy? Am I someone that no need to know about something like this? for god sake.. Jessica is my member.. my sister.. donghae oppa is my close oppa.. oppa who until now still with me. I close to him even before we be a couple.. why? Just why? You all keep everything out from my knowledge.. I feel fool.. I feel frustrated.. I….”

“babe.. this is why we wouldn’t let you know.. you will keep blaming yourself again. You might kill sica, for it.. you will blaming yourself for not being good leader to sica with all this happen. We don’t like it..”

“huhh.. act like you all know me very well. I am tired oppa.. so tired. About the jokes.. I am so sorry.. may be we should think about it seriously.” She said while opening the door. “there is nothing to said anymore.. everything has happen..” she walk out.

“taengbabe!!!” but she still walk away.. I am regret. Regret about everything. She had her own decision. And we know.. she is fix with it..

“siwon..”

“yes?” I saw my manager infront of the door.

“mr kim young min want to meet you and taeyeon. And sica.” I feel my knee weak.. what with this man..

“arasso.. should I go with them.”

“nope.. they might see him after you.”

 

*Kim youngmin room

I heard voice that invite me to come in. so slowly I open the door.

I very busy man I see.. he sit straight with the tab on his hand.

“so you come. I thought no suju activity here today?”

“umrmm..”

“sit.. we should watch this together” so I sit at the place her asking and the LED start project about tour glorious..

Then, our chart.. the grouping.. make me so proud about it…

“you all make so much money.. and always make SM lost money with something hot necessary as an idol.” He said during the show..

Then chart to fan base..

“you know.. you had so many fan site.. and when we look at the chart you the most biggest fan base.”

“really.. but I don’t really care about all this..” I blushed. “I prefer fan look us as superjunior.”

“oohh.  Us too.. the bigger fan base.. the good things gonna be happen.” He tapping and the screen went balck.

“you are one of our asset mr choi.”

“yes.. I am aware of it.. sangjangnim always said that any member of SM is the asset of company.. the one who will keep in increase and rise”

“so you know..” he chuckled. And I don’t like it. “and your girls friend is one of our big asset” so it all about my relationship with her.

“it not had any relationship with the company sir”

“yes it had.. people will leave the fan club when know their goddess is having a very good relationship with suju member. And the antis from ELF is gonna attack her.” I shook my head.

“you know.. say everything.. but.. we not that breakable..”

“your not? Well choi siwon ssi.. sometime.. we are ready to leave everything to our precious one. But.. we don’t realize.. she is our precious.. but.. who and what is her precious..” the words really hurt me… “cant blame the person cause we who didn’t realize it” he smile in victory when I just silent to what he said.

“you can go now.. I believe you need time to think and  take action about it..” I stand and walk. Become rude as I am not greet him before I walk away, open the door and meeting someone there..

Taeyeon is stand a far from sica. Both of them look at me before walk in the room. Why the hell mr ceo want to meet them.. so I stand close to the door. Try to heard anything they talk in there. But of course it useless..

I just stand not far from the entrance. Planning that I will catch taeyeon and asking her about it.

After one hour and half.. the door was open.. I saw the calm girl.. you know who right? Taeyeon is keep calm will sica behind her with so much annoying face behind her.

I follow both of them steps..

I saw they get into snsd room.. before the door click lock I hold it a little. God forgive me.. I just want to know about it..

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!!” I flinch to sica angry tone. The chatter in the room get into silent situation. I open the door more.. want to see it visually.

All the member gather around the two.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” sica continue. She pull taeyeon so she facing her.

“sica yahh… talk properly” sooyoung stand between taeyeon and sica. Sica is ranting now.. member force sica to sit. While fany stand quietly beside taeyeon.

Taeyeon just stand there look at crying sica. She didn’t said anything just look then hanging her head low.

“why did you do that kim taeyeon.. why you always like this..” sica trembling.. her tear was falling like no end.. “wae taengoo?”

“wae unnie.. what happen?” yoona persuade sica. Taeyeon still eating her word.. make everyone include me frustrated.

a/n

hello… it short right? I will gave you more tomorrow.. love from me reader.. tq for read..

my mother may be will operate.. tomorrow or the next day..

I am so scared, so can I be selfish for my mother? Pray for the operation.. may it going smooth.. 

can you?? see you soon. tommorow ^^