talk to her

memory

Today I am attending a gather today. We made it once per two month. Since my wife is so damn love her member, ever since their live separately they will make time for them meet each other by the gather.

For me.. since taeyeon left me last year.. this is the first time I attend it. I know, and I aware how much they worrying about me. Fany and sooyoung even call me for like everyday asking am I okay.. or not. other seven girls two… not as much as sooyoung and fany but yes.. they keep in contact with me. I am sure, my appearance today will welcomed by many worry face and I hope I can keep calm of it.

My driver stop and I ask him to left me. “I’ll call you when I am finish.” He nodded and left.

“you can do it choi siwon. Taeyeon aa.. you still with me right? Please help me to be strong.”

 

Taeyeon humming during preparing the breakfast. I smile.. walk slowly from her behind.

“aahhh..” her scream come with a punch to my back of shoulder.” byun.. still not shower yet?”she ask me but already calm in my embrace. I just keep having my own interest by kissing her back nape. “oppa yahh… if you did forget.. today we had gather with the girls… we don’t have time..” she stop as I am not stopping my action.

“so?”

She try to release herself. She confront me, cupped my face.. “get ready oppa.. don’t late or they will tease us again” she is so y with her short breath from my mischief kiss.

“oppa.. umma?” little taewon is calling for us.

“you two make my grandchild eye feel with dirty sight” my mother in law said and make me especially shy.

“sorry, I forget to tell you. Omma want to take taewon to jeonju this week. can her?” she walk to little taewon. Kiss him at the cheek. “you back too late last night so..” she look at me with guilty look.

“it okay.. it been a while taewon had his little vacation you  omma. And.. hehe.. I had three day break so.. at least I want to spend with taeyeon too.” I said.

“you too should had a honeymoon again. Taewon is lonely.” Both of us look to each other with what mrs kim said.

“we will omma.” I got a pinch from my wife. “wae?” I .

“omma get going first okay? Taetae.. send regard for everyone. Siwonnie.. you too.. please rest more. Anything you both can call omma” and and we send her out. Waving a good bye.

When the car is lost from our sight I pull her to my body. “why don’t we start our honeymoon now?”

“oppa.. we only had half hour to the gathering” she try to push me but I pinned her to the wall behind the door.

“I miss you taeng” I kiss her lips. She to replying my kiss with same passion.

“me too oppa..” enough with her lips I go down with her slender neck. I kiss it all over until I found her favorite point. Keep kissing her and she is enjoying it. “op-oppa.. ahh.. urm… don’t le-leave mark” she warn me. But having a hot session with her is completely make me out of my mind. “ouch..” she push me hard. It did it a little over. The mark was there and she pissed.

“oopss.. sorry.. hehe.. you voice make me crazy.” I giggled to her glare. She mad but I know she is not really mad.

“aish.. you…” she leans and kiss me more. I knew she never able to reject me.

At the restaurant

“dear.. I am sorry okay?” she still ignores me. We both walk to the entrance and noisy fany is already greet my wife. Hug her tightly.

“it been while you two not come.” I shake hand with other husbands. Well, when we come to this gathering, it always our wife is having fun.  But us, only have little talk to each other waiting for  our partner call so we can back home.

“you are late taeng” yuri greet her. I know she is glaring at me.

“having breakfast huh oppa?” I know where the conversation lead too. This is why taeyeon mad at  me. Hehe.. the girl about the mark I made at her neck, I mean there is at another place but neck is the most expose place to notice.

“well. A very hot breakfast.” And a bread flew at me. All of we laugh except my shy wife.

 

When I get into the room almost all of them is looking at me. It was a very quiet welcome.

“hallo?” I beam a smile to them. Sica, fany, sooyoung, yoona, yuri, hyoyeon, seohyun and sunny look at me with unreadable expression.

“siwon. Welcome welcome.” Nickhun pull me to the seat beside him.  Seung gi walk and took a glass of water to bring for me. Kyung ho remain sit and look full of concern to me.

“oppa…” fany voice broke. My prediction is true. Her member is even sadder from me. This is the reason I won’t come to this gather. It fun with taeyeon here, but without her..

“babe.. stop it.. you will make siwon uncomfortable” nickhun whisper to his wife but my age still not decreasing my hearing.

“I am okay guys. Yes, may be a bit lonely without her. But…” I don’t know how to lie about my happiness. The truth is, he had a very hurtful year without her. My appetite lose, this smile is just a plain act, my heart is throbbing calling taeyeon to return.

“oppa..”sooyoung move closer to me, hug me and slowly all my wife sister is giving a group hug to me. “don’t make hurt yourself like this oppa.. taeyeon wouldn’t like if you act like this.” She said. All of them had teary eyes on me. This must be they saw my differences since taeyeon left.  

“I told you. I am okay..” I said once again. Make a bitter smile to them. “she always in my heart.” There was trembling in my voice.

“hey soshi..” taecyeon who silent from the side pull his wife from me. “siwon is a man. We always had our way to handle our emotion. If you keep bugging him, you just broke the effort of him to be strong” he hug Jessica.

All the girl is now get calmer.

“cheer up everyone. Taeyeon hate this dull situation. Remember what she said before. When everyone is sad when think about her, it same like we are insulting her, so please..” hyoyeon cut the words cause everyone know what she mean.

We been talking with full of family talk. The thing I know is, everyone is trying hard to avoid talking or asking me about taeyeon.

“oppa, you lost your weight” sunny patted me. I smile. Sunny is one of taeyeon closest one after fany. She know taeyeon very well. I remember the first time me and taeyeon declaring our relationship with both of our group.

Flashback

All the member been gather in the waiting room as me and taeyeon asking them. Well, most of them already know but.. both of us want to make it more officially, okay it more cause of me afterall. Knowing she been asking by 14 idol? I bet it include my member of course, it make me been so sensitive when she is playing around other male idol.

“guys.. maybe some of us already know” we look at each other. I caught her hand, pull her aside. “we are together for a month now. I mean that “together”, hope you all give your blessing” I as a man start the short declaration.

“hehe.. unnie already got ours last month.” She smile, may be on the night where we been caught kissing. Hehe..

“bro..” the worry voices of some superjunior member make me frown. Why? Cause we are different from them. Pretty different from many ways.

“just be careful from sunny uncle” leeteuk seem badmood. I don’t know why. But sure, even they say don’t I will never change my mind. Some of boy is walk away, without giving any words. Donghae, leeteuk, heechul, yesung and eunhyuk. Looking at me.

“you two know the effect of this?” yesung look at taeyeon intensely.

“it our choice.”.yesung look back at me.

“we know. Guess it a good news then.” He continue. A smile across his face. I glad some of them give me bless and I am sure others will.

“thanks.” I said to him.

“you play with my dongsaengi heart, don’t think I wouldn’t do anything to you.” Heechul pull me into bro hug.

“congratulation you two.”eunhyuk said to  me. I smile. I am happy with it.

“you chose him instead of me?” kangin asked taeyeon. I don’t know is it joke or sincere but.. I hope no one hurt cause of us.

“sorry oppa. aigoo.. don’t ask like that. It sound I am the bad one.” She giggled. Kangin walk to her and patted her head.

“you should tell me earlier about it. Gosh.. you hurt me there” he said. And I am in relieve. Kangin is blessing us. “and you, I hope you able to handle this wild girl. Be careful”

“I know hyung. Thanks.” He left to. Leaving me and snsd member.

When I look beside me, the only I can see is all 9 of snsd member look at me. “wae?” I ask.

“I am sorry oppa” taeyeon said as she look worry in her face.

“sorry for what taeng?” she then look at her 8 sister. “they keep forcing me to…”

“oppa.. before we can approve you, we had a little test for you.” Sica said.

“I try to reject but.. you know oppa. they would let me outing with you again until you pass their test” I am frown almost immediately. We been busy enough to enjoying our time together and yet the girls is wanting me to do something like this. No way.

“but girls..”

“oppa.. we been discuss and its not a question, it a demand” sunny voices up.

“yah.. I thought you the most supporter for us” I whine. Sunny one of the one who knew and be the third person for us when date.

“well.. oppa.. 7 against 2.. I cant help you either” she whisper but of course everyone heard it.

“the test start now. sunny, pull taeng here.” Yuri said with a smirk. Sunny let our intertwined hand broke.

“what the test? Tell me?” I said almost desperately.

“we not decide it yet. Now leave oppa. leeteuk oppa may be will come since you been late for you practice.” I hang my head low. What with all this girls. Before walking out from the door is I see taeyeon with pleading eye. She smile weakly at me. So I reply and I walk out with very sour face.

 

Sunny take seat beside me. Sipping her drink. Its so awkward.

“oppa.. it okay to said you miss her.” It broke my heart to hear it.. I miss her very much.. “us too, missing her since her…” sunny eye is tearing. I hate this type of situation.

“sunkyu.. I don’t really want to talk about it. I hope you respect it” I say, may be harsh for her but it the truth. I am not going to talk about it or someone will see old choi siwon is crying like crazy soon.

“I just trying to help you oppa.”

“what do you mean helping? Even is I am saying I miss her, will she ever comeback? No.. she is not sunkyu. She… is… not…” I close my eyes. Calming myself. “I am sorry. I am really okay sunkyu. You must be heard from my son about me right? Well, yes my appetite is gone but, that just cause I am getting old. I am an adult.. I knew how to take care of myself.” I said in soft voice. Hoping sunny will be understand my rant earlier. It just I kind of fed up when everyone keep trying to calm me. Saying I am gonna be okay. Time will healing my heart. But who know the reality. I am the one who going through it. No one is able to feel my feeling.

“you said you be okay. But.. you act oppositely.”

“stop it sunny” sooyoung let the chating group and walk to us. “let him be. Oppa that I knew is wise enough to handle himself.” She said while looking at me. I know the meaning of the words.

“oh.. I see. Then I trust you to be well oppa. I had to go back now. my husband already on his way.” She said and she is looking at her phone.

“sunny… thanks” I hug her. Sorry for my harshness and thank for her care.

“be strong oppa. she never like if you act like this.” I nodded. I knew her well than you sunny. More than you. Enough to give me all strength for me to living until today.

 

The gather ended and here am I, stand and keep my wife grave stone. There is her name on that. Choi Taeyeon. I caress that name.

“hallo my wife.. here I come again.. hehe”  I chuckled on myself. Talking to the stone. “taeyeon ahh.. I go to you favourite Sunday gather earlier. I met you fake wife with her real husband of course., your over worried bestie sunny. She just like before, always been worry about us. If before this she is worry we will be hurt if we be together, now she I worry how I will survive without you. Silly girl. Like I am a kid. Hehe.. if only someone said that, it must be you.. aren’t you naughty wife. Hehe.. and do you know Jessica? She was fighting with taecyeon about their grandson name. hehehe.. aren’t that funny. Hehehe.. aigoo, I didn’t like both name that they suggest. Yoona.. she and seung gi such a weird couple. Seung said, he felt like he is take care of his grandchild when yoona choding mood on. That shikshin, my one of friend buddy. She and kyung ho was a great couple aren’t they? I mean kyung ho must been spend million for her meal all over this years. She even take my portion. Yuri come with young bae. They having bad day to bring their granddaughter with them, you know fany? She keep teach the girls speak English and of course like hell yuri and youngbae agree. Aish.. but I always think that English is good. I miss you cute English honey.. likeascuteme for excuse me? You.. you are so cute of course. Hyoyeon been fight with dongjoon for godsake. You know why? Dongjoon injured during his football match. Funny. Why did he even thought about playing football in our age…… I know.. I know… you gonna said I am not even better. Yahh.. you too.. not even better than me. We been screw all together. Who you want more? Urm.. aahh. It your lovely maknae, she doing great with yong hwa. Humph.. I keep remember about you jealous about  him and maknae. Yahh.. what a bad girlfriend saying that. Jealous.. than what with me.. meanie.. yong hwa still the romantist one among us the hubby. Hehe. Don’t you want to know about me? I am just doing great. Hehe.. I need to go back now. before our son freaking out his father is all gone fron his house without telling him” I nearly hug the stone. Hoping I can let the empty feel that  digging just very sting into my heart since the day I left her here. “good bye my love. I will come back to chat with my wife here. I love you hon” I walk with a smile. As if I did talking to her for real.

“let go home.” My driver ready and we did had as usual silent drive. I am not in mood to talk either.

Flash back

“oppa.. look.. a cute dog.”

“I am driving dear”

“but it cute” she whine a little.

“I’ll buy you one. If you want. Poodle may be?”

“hehe.. poodle? bulldog is cute don’t you think?” I glance at her for a second. Try to read her face. Joke or serious. She always plays with word.  imagine her and poodle. A smile plant of my lips. Cute.. then what she said been through my mind. She with a bulldog. Not my taste to see. For once I heard she giggled. “wae?”

“you didn’t agree with the bull dog part aren’t you?”

“you love to play with me. And how many time I had to played by you” I used my other hand to hold her hand.

“oppa.. I am sorry”

“for what?”

“about what happen to us before.” I feel something wrong with the moment. “you know me, I am being so..”

“taeyeon ahh.. we know what happen before just the past.. we just too young and now.. we both grow up, we also been learned from our last time relationship. We will correct what wrong and make even better future infront us. Please don’t keep going back to what already happen.

“thanks oppa, for forgiving me. For accepting me again. For everything did you do.” She said to me. I want her to forget what happen to us back then. Our fail first relationship. We two been trying hard to kept it, but yes.. we too, a normal people.. been hurt by comment, feeling lone by our busy schedule. can’t help but broke up by the situation. I don’t want to even remember even a second of it.

“I know. It just you too hot and damn cute for me to resist. Hehe.” She blush. And I always love that. “and I am too hot for you to forget aren’t I?” I again. I remember when she messaging me for the first time early in 2013. For the first time she been contacting me, and what the shock? She ask for my apologize indirectly through radio. Well, normal people didn’t know it all about us, and for me. But for me.. it just able to make all of my member including her two sworn brother heechul and kangin asking me did we ever getting back together. My girl is so unpredictable and too brave when she is decide to do something. Believed me and that why snsd is the untouchable group by SM upper management.well they still with the contract but, SM always been unusually good to them. Suju too, but we are guys and our group is always had our own way of rebelling. So.. ah.. I am not in place to critic SM.

“oppa.. yes.. you are too hot. Hehe.. and I am not that cute like your co actor in Taiwanese drama aren’t i?” I look at her. Being afraid either she is being jealous again like before or just want me to had any panic attack again.

And I glad she is smirking at me with full playfulness all over her face. “you sneaky girl. I am buying you the most ugly bulldog for you soon” and both of we laugh.

 

“are you okay master choi. We been arrived since 10 minute already” I heard driver voice wake me up.

“ooookay. Thank you. See you another time.”

A/N

Hallo.. who know I will update tomorrow.. I’ll try.  For now.. I gave you an update while I am having barbeque with my family. Hehe..

See ya soon..