no more rejection

memory

I had a good time with my grandson. He ask me to play some ps4 game..

Taeyeon jumping on the coach happily.. “I am the winner.. no time for loser cause I am the winner. Hahaha” she dancing like crazy person there. While me? Letting a big sigh. What did I think to take bet with her who will wake up for our baby for a month.

“meanie…” I whine. I know she would never take back the bet.

“Minnie mouse” she divert my pleading situation.

“wife ahh..”

“yes.. hubby…” she cupped my face.

“two week?” she shake her head. “once a week?” she act like thinking.

“nope” she whispering at my ear as I am already smile think she will agree.

“jagi~~~”

“yes my oppa~~~” she giggled. Must have fun to teased me again. “I miss you” she said in aegyo. Rarely act. I can’t help but kiss her lips.

“sorry..” I said. I been in hong kong for business meeting since last month. I just come back once a week. at weekend. But for weekend taeyeon is still busy with their mini concert. “ must be hard in you to manage wonnie.”

“hehe.. it okay..now you stay with me. Not even a chance to leave me?” she wittily response. I knitted my brows.

“wae?” she look at me.

“you lost our bet for taking care of our son bipolar night. Hehe.. you can leave me for this month” she answer. Then both of we laugh.

“so you make our son as a reason for having me for yourself.” She laugh more louder. “ bad umma” I pinch her nose.

“I am.. since my hubby is keep leaving me. So I had to be bad for having him with me.” She snickering, showing her bad smirk. “oppa..”

“yes my queen”

“let have some vacation”

“aren’t taewon is still small? I mean.. it too early for us for having other..”

“oppa.. I just say some vacation not about having new kid.. yahh…” she blush.. I laugh.

“you know… you look y when you blush..”

“oo.. chincha..” she playfully tracing my jaw line. Make me even eager for having her with me soon enough.

“baby.. since when you are not y” I lean myself to her and push her to the coach. Make her body lay at the coach.”I miss you even more than you miss me” I kiss her lips. “if I can bring you two with me..i will..” I kiss her again. “taeyeon aa.. I love you.” I kiss her for more longer now.. we kiss passionately as we are missing each other too much. her schedule, my schedule and…

“huwaaaaa…. Waaa…. Waaa…” yes and… our prince always had nice timing to avoid us having quality time together, is slowly make us missing each other very much. I want to ignore the cry, but the bad umma is pushing me.

“taewon must hungry now..” worrying our son.

“no.. he just love to spoil my mood” I said. Stubbornly want to kiss her again. She avoid all my kiss. “wae…” I said..

“what if, the early of taewon full and sleep, the early we can have time together before he wakes up during midnight?” she really know how to manipulate me.

I marching to the kitchen. “jagi.. I will make his milk, you go check her first” I excitedly want to make our son sleep.

I feel nudge at my side.

“harabuji…” he nudge me again. “stop day dreaming.. you not even move from the start line” he mad at me.

“sorry.. I forgot we are on the game.”

“hehe.. if grandma here.. it sure be more fun.. huhh”

“hehe.. she is sure a gamer aren’t she.?”

“yeah.. harabuji.. talk about grandma.. you must be really miss her right?”

“of course.. with all my heart..”

“do grandma is included in weird girl?”

“you think?” I . He is famous as the playboy one in my family line.

“I bet all girl are weird. Grandpa, did grandma even act oppositely from what she said?”

I laugh to his dramatic reaction. “she did.. but.. you know.. girl never good when it come to hide their love and… jealousy”

Flashback

“kim taeyeon.. I am very serious.. be my date” she is tearing up. I knew it. Girls.. they just love all the sweet thing, that’s include sweet event. I been put more than one hundred gummy worm and worm with a gingerbread man holding o bouquet of flower in a box.

“kyaa… oppa…”

“you remember you said I like gingerbread man right? Look.. we had same interest.. it is you.. will you please accept us  two?” I kneeled. God.. for the first time I kneel front if a girl who I never imagine I am begging for her to accept me. I don’t know where is my pride when she is with me.

She look at me in I can’t figure it. Will she accept cause even a blind man can see her happiness, or will she reject me, cause the rejection aura keep poking my worried side of brain and heart.

“oppa yah.. what are you doing.. cut it off.. stop fooling around. Hehe.. kyaa… gingerbreadman is super cute. Thanks oppa..” she squeal in delight. But, of course.. didn’t answer my proposal. She pull me up and make me sit back to the seat beside her. We going out after a while. I decide to make her saw my seriousness to take her as my girl. Not by hinting but.. by a straight to the point.

“what in this world should I do for you believe I am being serious about this. I am not freaking playing about it kim taeyeon!” I scream all my lung out. She still calm. Look at me with uncomfortable calm expression. Make me even more frustrated for the situation.

“ oppa.. let go back.. hehe… thank you for this surprise event.. hehe.. look.. you been big help to sooth my stress. I had strong heart recording tomorrow. Please look in to it soon.” She said to me. The one who very down after indirect reject from her. She pull my hand. Urging me to follow her to my car. I feel pain all over my heart. She did reject me.. but silent way.. she didn’t said out loud so she shouldn’t hurt me. But the fact, she is rejecting me with soft way, make me feel more hurt cause I feel pathetic. I just follow her to my parked car.

I am coating the situation with silent. She still be happy with the other not hearted gingerman. I took glance at her, I am 200% sure, she is happy with the event, I witness her tear for my touching event, how I kidnap her from her dorm without member notice make she hyper from the start. Now, she grinned as we just officially inrelationship but the bitter truth is? Nope.. not at all.

“huhhh..” I unconsciously let my big heavy sigh out. She caught me.. she did look at me.. with questionable face, not for her, questionable for me. Donghae said she loved me.. fany who the only one knew our intimate relationship lately, keep teasing how great am I to catch taeyeon in my arm.. mean.. proved.. she love me too. What more.. I am so, double so.. frustrated..

She push the button play on the radio.

Humming with the song, hugging the flushy, smile is all over her face. I melt again. Having her sweet voice along the drive, caught by her happy smile…

“oppa…”

“urmm??”

“you mad at me?”

“mad? Why say so?”

“cause I always mad at myself..how I wish I am not the leader, how I wish I just an ordinary girl” I just gave her a silent answer so she could carry on. “you know how much I hold at my principe? Never do something that make you regret later” I nodded, eye still fix at the road.

It continue with great silent until we arrive at her dorm. She out of my car. Me too, automatically followed her. Stand beside her who clearly wait for me bit goodbye and good night like always after we having outing together.

‘well.. hope you love my present I mean.. we still friend right?” I pry my eye far from her fierce glare. I believe everyone know how deep is her stare, or should I say SONE know it better?

“oppa… you know.. huhh.. I am very bad at expressing my feel and thought.” I feel very scared right now. want to get going from there in instance.

“taeng.. I know.. I understand if you don’t have feel same as me.” She forcefully pull my face and shut me up with her own lips. I froze on my place. What.. did..

“do you even know how hard I am try to stick to my principe to not make something that will make me regret later?” I look her blushing even more as I am grinning to her. “the more a try to back off, the more you are hooking me up oppa.. i…I am doom.. I just broke my own principe..”

“taeng… look.. you will never regret your decision you just make. We will make it an beautiful end I swear” I pull her closer and feast her lips that I had adore for long.. and good news…. She respond well  to me.. “I so damn scared you reject me again and very serious about it” I said after we both loss our breath kissing.

“you really pathetic… hehehe” she laugh at me. “I heard. Choi siwon is the talented actor, yet he is so bad to acting like nothing in front of me..” I pinch her cheek.

“you meannie… you sure love to see me look like idiot.” Who will believe, the manly choi siwon is sulking.

“iagoo… you look very cute every time you act like that. It make me… fall for you more handsome man..” I smile like I just got a whole world in my arm. Know the feel? It better than you expect… trust me..

“I had to go oppa…” I reluctantly let her waist go..

 

“uhurmm… uhurm…. Taeng… you late for radio show… aigoo.. oppa..” I heard other voice interrupt us and taeyeon chuckled. I turn to the voice. I saw 8 of girl flustered seeing me hugging taeyeon petite waist…

“sorry oppa. got to go..” she release her body from me. Make distance between us. Her face too, smile with red face. She must be shy with her member witness us in that position.

“hehe.. unnie… busted!!” yoona . She bite her lower lip, other is giggled to her embarrassments.

“don’t .. good bye taeng.. see you soon.. I gonna miss you” I said loud enough for everyone to heard.

“bye oppa.. I’ll call you when I am finish okay. Take care.” She run a little to her group who now keep teasing her.

I wave at her with happy laugh. I will never make you regret taeyeon.. I will never.

 

All of my group member I force to watch the Strong heart. I want to declare to of course the two guy name leeteuk and kangin about taeyeon are mine.

“wae? Wae? Siwon.. I am doing the recording with her.”leeteuk yawned. He already knew who did taeyeon tell about the wide shoulder man in the show. He not blind or deaf to see how much siwon been happy and close to taeyeon. Everybody know.

“I want to declare something to you all”

“yes.. we are here to all ear”

“I and taeyeon is in relationship.” I said with very firm voice. I know 70% of them will never agree to it, 10% will just shut down, only 20% will may be support me.

The living room was quiet.

“you know… don’t play with fire.” Ryeowook answered.

“taeyeon.. I thought it just a fling siwon.” Shindong turn.

“taeyeon? You mean my dongsaeng?” heechul hissed. He always be overprotective to taeyeon especially.

“stop being fool siwon. Taeyeon is a big ‘don’t’ warn. All of snsd is a bad news for us to date.” Sungmin voice out.

“you know, when lee soo man knew this.. you will regret this for you whole career” eunhyuk look at me.

“she famous with no boyfriend needed. You will get hurt soon friend” I shut down with that. All of SM knew that. Taeyeon love her group too much until she been so famous in SM upper management for being the most spoil leader. She is the best leader for her member and fan, but not in upper management view. She broke some big rule and facing the big fat of SM share.

“she even did an unscripted down from leader place to scared all the board person last week. do you even know why?”

“yes..” I low my tone. Yes I am involve in the unpredict person here. Not like I don’t know from before, but it had nothing to do with our feeling. She might wild but.. she did only cause she believe wshe did a right thing for her group.

“also.. did she ever said she feel same as you. Like I love you too or I accepting you as my boyfriend?” kangin gave a question that make me completely dumbfounded. Why I didn’t thought about it.

“let look at the show..”

End of flashback

“still, I believed what she talk in the show is the explanation for her initially rejection. And the answer of the night is the real answer.. Cause afterward, we officially become a hidden couple in SM” I finish my story to my grandson. I saw his eye shine.

“so grandma did reject you but actually she too had same feeling with you.?” He asked for more confirmation. I nodded.  “so Karen also had feeling to me..?”

“well.. depend.. what do you think of it.. you know your grandma.. she a bit unpredictable in every action.” He nodded. Karen is not weird like grandma. I chuckled..

“do you heard you grandson word taeng? He said you are weird, I had to admit it my weird wife.. but you always adoreable…” I said in my heart.

 

I wait for taeyeon call that night.

TY:hallo oppa

SW: hallo taeng.

TY: why sound down? Anything wrong?

SW: anni.. hehe..

TY: don’t lie oppa.. I am sorry for the show answer. I did reject you before.. I am scared I will bring you down with me. I am a leader for my member and sone.. I just couldn’t bear to make them hurt.

SW:taeyeon ah.. so you are rejecting me again tonight?

TY: oppa? I even kiss you tonight and you still thought I rejecting you? Do you think I a person who kiss randomly?

SW: no no no.. please don’t misunderstand taeyeon.. I am not..

TY: you act like..

Silent is catching us. She is hurt, and me guilt.

TY:I am tired. Should rest soon.

She is angry and mad

SW:rest well my love.

TY:humph. Yes

SW: I never think low of you.

TY:yeah right.. you can think what you like oppa..

SW: taeyeon, believe me it not like that..

TY:then like what?

SW: it just you didn’t give me any clear answer for today. I mean, do you ever love me?

TY: *chuckle* oh.. it about that.. I love you too oppa

I heard all of her member squeal.. she been asking them to slow down.

TY: sorry.. i had to cut the call now oppa. goodnight

SW: wait.. thank you.. and.. I love you more. Night dear.

hallo.. it me again.. hehe.. third update.  ^^