► II

Medicine

To say that the words of his uncle didn't took Luhan by surprise would be a big lie. He thought Mr Nam understood he didn't want any stranger in his life , in fact his illness was about loosing control when around strangers , he was scared and mad.

"Why are you doing this ? You know how I act with people whom I don't know "

"Luhan , I talked with some doctors and they told me this bringing someone who you could spend some time with it would be a great idea . Things remain as I planed , I'm sure everything will be ok . Now if you don't have anything to say I'd want to sign some documents . Once again happy birthday son !" with that the conversation ended and Luhan left the office . 

He can't actually say no to the person who took care of him in the past 10 years , but he can't say he isn't scared , angry and puzzled . And he has all the rights to be this way . After the accident he never had contact with people his age nor people who weren't doctors or psychologists .

"I'm a monster ...god knows how I'll react when I'm going to see him . He'll run away and never turn back...but isn't that what I want? Why I  feel so gloomy thinking I'll make him never come back ? Luhan you are the weirdest human being has ever been born" the boy was speaking with the sad reflection who was looking at him with a lifeless expression . He was dead inside , loosing his colors , becoming a monochromatic soul with no hopes and dreams .

It is really heartbreaking to see him like this , especially if you knew how joyful he was a a kid . 

The break happened at the first day at school in Korea . He didn't knew the language at all and he felt like an outsider. Beside that the kids made fun of him because he was standing alone and didn't talk with anyone . That day he even got beaten up by some kids older than him who took advantage of his state . After those incidents Luhan never went to a school before . Having a personal teacher to teach him at home.

Alone was the best for him.

 

 

That night was a white one for Luhan . He kept dreaming the moment his mom gave him the rings and her words at that time . At 3 in the morning he was in the garden strolling down the alleys full of red roses . In the moonlight they looked so beautiful and perfect, like they were out of a painting. The garden was like a oasis of silence and peace , the perfect place for the young man to arrange his thoughts . 

The mild spring wind was gently ruffling his black hair , like the caress of his mom he still didn't forget . 

With the thought of those happy moments in his mind , he managed to fall asleep on a bench , alone and lonely .

 

 

The morning finally came. The sun was up in the sky and the birds were singing in the trees who were in the garden. The aliveness that beset Luhan got him up .

"So in the end I feel asleep here ...I might be crazy but I don't remember bringing a blanket with me last night ... may be Mrs Cho saw me and covered me . " Luhan got up and headed inside the house ...something on the way to his room stopped him form going upstairs where his room was. 

In the living room someone was playing the piano , and the song was one of the songs Luhan's mom was playing when he was little.

"What is this?" he whispered to himself  then sneaked in the living room too see if it was a gosth or if his mind was playing with him again.

He wasn't indeed crazy , there was someone playing the piano. A  petite boy ,who looked like he was 15 or something ,with flawless skin and big round eyes was in front of the keyboards , moving his hands daintily with the sound of the melody .

A stranger was in front of him but he wasn't scared nor having a crisis , he some who felt calm while watching the unknown boy singing.

But as the song was heading to an end he rapidly run upstairs , scared to make contact with the stranger.

"Who is the guy who plays the piano downstairs?" Luhan asked Mrs Cho , the person who has been taking care of him since he was born and didn't left him after the accident 

"Lu dear, I thought Mr Nam told you about the person who will spend the day with you"

"But he said he was my age not a 15 year teen , as far as I know I 'm 20 "

"That , my dear you have to talk with Mr Nam , I don't know that much about the boy . But I can assure you he's very polite and kind .And handsome too " the old woman chuckled

Luhan wasn't sure about the feeling he got when he heard Mrs Cho words , but he's face felt a little warm.

"You should change your pajamas , is almost noon , and then you can come downstairs . Shall I help you style your hair ?"

"Nana I'm not getting married , what for ? "  

"Oh dear I was joking , don't be so harsh . I'm going , don't lock yourself in the room , I trust you are mature and wont let us wait for too long " 

Just a small nod , that's all Luhan did , not a "yes" or a "no" .But it was enough for Mrs Cho to know he'll come to meet the boy.

He choose an all black outfit ,so that "he wont show to much enthusiasm " as he said to himself , and headed to the living room . There the kid was talking lively with his tutor , he wished he could that too ...

"Oh Luhan you're here , this is Minseok , the young man I was talking you about "

"Hello , My name is Minseok , you can call me Xiumin if you want , nice too meet you Luhan " His voice was so warm and sweet , Luhan never heard one like his before . It was different in a good way 

"I see that you already know my name, so I wont introduce myself , as for the "nice too you"part ...I wont say it cause I'm not that friendly , as you might see but I'll tell you that in 10 years you are the first stranger who didn't make me have a crisis or feel nervous around you , so you can take that as a way of saying welcome"  Minseok looked a little surprised after Luhan's speach but after processing his words he showed a big gummy smile 

"I'm glad to hear that, hope will become friends in the future" 


Annyeong !!! I don't know it you like the story so far... I'll work harder in the future >< Hope you enjoy reading and support the story ~  Love

Also I'd want to thank to my 40 awesome subs !!

 Oh and also I thought 24 is a little to much ..even tho is their age so they're both 20 just to make it clear for you guys 

(Credit to the owner)