►IV

Medicine

The first couple of days of Minseok's staying at the Nam mansion passed without any problems , the boys even spend most of their time together talking about music or having small talks about an interesting book which they both have read .

Everybody was amazed to see Luhan so lively and even smiling , given the fact he was always blue before meeting the smaller guy.

The peace disappeared tho in a average morning day when Luhan was busily writhing something and didn't heard Xiumin who sneaked behind his back and covered the Chinese boy's eyes with his small hands . An innocence act from the older , but his action pressed the wrong button in Luhan's mind and he had a crisis.

The bad thing about it is that Luhan never realizes he hurts people around him. And without realizing he pierced Minseok's arm with the pen he had in his fingers.   The older one froze in place shocked by what just happened . The pen was still in his arm as he tried to calm Luhan who was crying and murmuring inarticulate words. 

Xiumin heard of how bad the situation can get if Xiao Lu was surprised , but he never thought things would turn out this way.He wasn't sure what to do , he couldn't just leave Luhan in that state and go get someone from downstairs, but also his arm was hurting and the Chinese boy was very scared.

They stayed like that for God knows how long until Mrs Cho came to check them up.

"Guys do you need some... Goodness Minseok what happened?? You're bleeding ! "the old woman blurt in awe  

"Mrs please calm Luhan down , I 'll be fine is just a little scratch , don't worry about me ." His eyes were full of pain and concern watching the other one still crying 

"Go down stairs , I'll come to check your injury after I put Luhan to sleep " she gave him a weak smile and turned to the boy she took care since forever. She was there when he took his first steps and when he had the hardest times in his life, she loved him as if he was her son . And nobody in this world could calm him down as she did . 

Xiumin went to the bathroom to clean his arm ...and his thoughts also. He was mad at him , he knew that Luhan had crises , he was told about them , yet he acted without thinking and now the poor boy has to suffer . 

Without realizing his eyes were teary, he didn't wanted to become cold with Luhan again .

He had a few friends in his life , and that thanks to his heart problems who made him unable to play with kids his age or go out like a normal youngster would do. Instead he would always stay in the house with some friend of his , doing boring stuff.

But now he was at the age people get a job or go to university so his friend Chen was too busy to come to him that often to have a chat .So the only one who could be closer to him in this period was Luhan , who now was scared to death of him.

"How stupid I am !! Stupid stupid stupid!!" He was still crying silently when someone knocked at the door 

"Minseok dear , are you ok ? Let me come in and see how bad you are injured . Minseok? " He quickly wiped his tears and opened the door . 

Mrs Cho could see how miserable the boy looked . And the first thought that came in her mind was that he wanted to leave the house being traumatized by Luhan's behavior

"Minseok , are you ok ? " she asked grabbing the arm with the wound

"Yes ma'am I'm ok , it hurts a little but I'm ok . Luhan ...how is he ? He stopped crying ? Is he hurt too ? When can I see him ?"

"So , you aren't scared nor mad of what happened ?" Mrs Cho's voice had a uncertain tone 

"Ma'am all that happened because of me , so I feel bound to see if my infantile actions caused him any harm , beside the psychical one . I think you don't understand so I'll explain you what happened . I entered into Xiao Lu's room to ask him if he wanted to go out in the garden with me . He was busy writing something and he didn't heard me . So in reflex I got behind his back and covered his eyes ...and he got surprised and after that I think you know what happened . So it is entirely my fault" he was so quick while talking that the nanny needed some time to understand what he said 

"No is not dear , you wouldn't have known , don't worry about him , now I gave him a sedative and he's sleeping right now. The problem is your arm right now , let me take care of it then you can go check in Luhan , ok ?" Minseok nodded lightly and didn't say a word.

Later that night Xiumin gathered the guts to go check on the younger to see if he was indeed sleeping.

Mrs Cho was right , Luhan was resting peacefully . He looked so beautiful , like an angel , Minseok felt his heart skipping a beat. It was strange , this feeling was new for him. 

"Luhan, I'm so sorry , will you forgive me ? I promise I'll never hurt you in every way, just please don't be mad at me when you wake up." The younger didn't response to his words ...maybe it was better that way , he was a little afraid to face him directly , he was afraid he'd ask him to leave. Xiao Lu's silence was the best answer for Xiumin.

The older one decided to watch over Luhan's sleep and sat on a chair near his bed . He sat like that being dumbfounded by his mesmerizing look until the Korean finally fall asleep . 

It is said that you fall in love without realizing ...it sort of just happens . People don't get to be aware of the feeling at first , but when they finally understand it ...is too late and you can't escape it. 

Love is such a weird sensation , at first it brings you happiness , but later it only brings you gloom and sadness . 

But in the end Love is the reason of our living , the essence of life.

 

 


Hello amazing beautiful people~~ I finally manage to update , I would have done it earlier but I was really busy with school and also the whole Kris-EXO incident got me by surprise.

I must say I support both sides , and is EXO wants us fans to be with the OT11 then I'll respect their wish and love the new EXO . 

Remember WE ARE ONE!! 

Love you guys forever and ever and I hope you like this quite boring update of mine

Till the next update : Take care ~ XOXO

(not mine)