►VII

Medicine

A couple of days after the "sort of confession" -that's how Luhan likes to think about the kiss ; Xiumin entered like a tornado into Luhan's bedroom with a goofy smile 

"What's with that face?"the chinese boy asked in a bored tone

"Well I've been thinking for a while and I think it's time to say it to you ..."

"You finally decided to confess properly?" 

"Wuut ? N-no...it's not like that ...I mean that too ...but AISH Luhan let me tell you"

Luhan faced his back to his fellow 'something-friend' to hide his flustered face ...damn his mouth "Ok , I'm listening"

"Ithinkitwouldbelovelytogooutonadate" Xiumin lips revealed a river of flowing words so fast Luhan was only able to catch the word "date"

"Minseok ,I'd appreciate if you would speak properly so that I can freaking understand ...cause I think I heard something about a date and that's not good " 

"You mean is not good to go out on a cute date?" the older pouted 

"Minnie I've never been out there for so many years ...it's almost impossible ..."

"Almost Lu , you just can't spend your entire life inside the gates of this house ! There are so many beautiful things to see and experience in the world ~ Like eating street food , going in a coffee shop , walking down the streets of Seoul ..and soooo many other things "

"If you don't want then I'll go with Jongdae , he always wants to go out and have fun ~"

"What's your relation with him anyway ?? Fine go with him!"

"Lu is jealous ?? I won't go out if you're not coming too Pretty please" That voice and those eyes shouldn't be allowed to exist 

"UGHHHH I'll think about it today ...b..."

Yet again Xiumin stopped the latter's words with a sweet kiss 

"Good Lu-ge ~ Now I'll let you think in peace . If you need me I'll be in the library "

And with that Luhan was left alone and confused and with his ears as red as the roses in the garden "Kim Minseok you're something" he sighed covering the smile that crept on his face with a pillow 

On his way to the library ,Minseok met Mr Nam 

"Hello uncle " 

"Oh hello Seok ah I talked with Soohyun the other day , she seemed worried because of you , women , the are always like that " he chuckled "But I told her everything was fine , that you guys get along well and I also recommended her to spend some time relaxing too so I guess she'll stay in China a little more , if that's ok with you "

"She was overworking again , wasn't she? I always told her to take it easy , that so many hours spend in the office aren't good for her health . I'm thankful you made her take sometime for herself too" the boy bowed 

"I care for her too , you know ? Anyway , how's Luhan doing ?"

"About that... Mr Nam , I wanted to ask for your permission to show him the city , I talked with him about it and he seemed pretty ok with the idea . "

"Really " the old man face lighten when he heard the news "Kim Minseok , how?? You don't realize how much I tried to approach him but he never open up . You are amazing , in such a short period of time you did so many things ! I'm amazed "

"It's nothing really , but I appreciate your nice words " Xiumin said with a sincere smile

"Of course you can go out , just tell me when you guys decide and I'll make the arrangements ~ Now I shall go , there is a meeting with some businessmen in a couple of hours and I don't want to be late ...even tho they are so boring  Have a nice day young man "

"You too uncle and don't fall asleep through the meeting "

"I'll try "


"Nana " Luhan's voice startled the woman who was busy cooking something 

"What's the problem deer boy ?" is there something that bothers you ?"

The man smiled and took a seat next to the counter where she was working"Indeed the one who took care of me since forever , she knows when I have e problem by only saying her name"

"Well I'm special " the woman stated ruffling his hair "Now tell me what's the matter "

"Minseok...he want's to go together in the city, and I'm scared"

"I understand , given the fact you have a problem with strangers . But Lu, trust me you've changed , you talk a lot and smile a lot .You've become the person you were 10 years ago  .I trust you so don't be afraid "

"Let's say we resolved this one ...now I have another problem"

"Aigoo , I'm listening " 

"I think ...I'm not sure tho ...that I'm in love with Minseok , like when I see him I'm happy and when he's not around I can only think about him "

"Luhan love is not an easy thing , there are some symptoms of love ...and I think we should check if you have them to make sure you are in love"

"Start with the questions Nana "

With a soft laugh the lady left the veggies on the side and faced Xiao "How do you feel around him , beside happiness , is there another perception you get ?"

"Um...my face heats up when he get's closer , and sometimes i feel that my heart stops "

"That's when he kisses you ?"

"H-how ? " Luhan's face formed an "O" and his eyes were almost bursting 

"You guys can't escape this old lady's sharp eyes Aigoo my boy is so grown up kissing and stuff "

"NANAAAA this wasn't the topic , stop please !" The lady couldn't help laughing at the chinese's face : all red and somehow distorted in a funny way face

"After analyzing the situation for a while ...I'm quite brave to say you're kind of in love Lu "

"What to do ?!?! What if he doesn't like me back ?There is that Jong-whatever guy ughhh" The view was something to watch : Luhan squeezing his cheeks into a fish-face pouting while Mr Cho was rolling her eyes in a dramatic way 

"Xiumin has the same feelings for you too boy ! Don't be so dramatic about it Jongdae is just a friend "

"How do you know his name ? Did you meet him ? How does he look like ?? Is he more handsome than me ?"

"Gosh !! How on Earth I could meet him ?? Xiu told me about him and before you start a fuss again I was the one asking about his friends "

"I'm not making a fuss , I'm just concerned , and now you made me more concerned than I was before "

"Then young man take your worries and let me prepare dinner otherwise you'll be both troubled and hungry "

"KBYE Nana is bad !!" 

"You're 20 not 5 stop stomping like a spoiled baby " Luhan was so cute when he was nervous she had to admit 


'He said he was in the library ...Ok Luhan you can do this ' After thinking for a while he decided he wanted to go on a date with Minseok ...but how in front of the library he felt agitated 'Be a man for God sake ! ' There he was ,he had to say it 

"Let'sgooutthedayaftertomorrow" Ah after that XiaoLu felt like a stone was lifted from his chest 

"I know I did this too ...but God Luhan I didn't understand anything ,this time say it slooowly, ok ?"

"Whyyy *dying wale noises * ok ok ...Will you go with me the day after tomorrow out ? " 

Minseok jumped from the couch he was sitting and hugged the younger "You accepted !!! Thank you Lu ge ! " 

Luhan's heart did that think again , and they weren't even kissing this time As the books and Nana said 

THIS WAS LOVE

 


Well hello my lovely readers ~ This is another shabby update *please don't hate * There is going to be cute chapter next time >< 

How do you like the fic so far :3 let me now *puppy eyes * 

Also today Lulu finally finished the filming and he's coming home to his hubby *aka and fluff happening * which makes me very happy and excited ^^ 


(ofc I took this gif from tumblr and the credits go to the talented person who made it ~)

Also http://xiuwaggy.tumblr.com"> My tumblr~ to talk there some more :> 

LOVE YOU MY 81 SUBBIES AND ALSO THE ONES WHO ARE READING TOO