▶I

Medicine

"It was been 10 years ..." Luhan whispers under his breath ."Time flies so fast when you have lost your mind "

10 years since his world fell apart, when that truck entered into his family car killed both of his parents and made him mentally unstable.

It happened on his birthday ; Lu family were heading to Beijing to celebrate his 10 anniversary .Everything was nice and sound until all of a sudden a truck who came out of nowhere hit their car. His mom and dad died in an instant .He on the other hand ,escaped alive and without any serious damage. At least that's what the doctors said at that time . 

After the accident Luhan and his nanny Mrs Cho moved to Korea to live with Mr Nam , a good friend of Luhan's father and also his business partner, who now was Luhan's tutor . 

The accident and the moving in Korea destroyed the boy and from the cheerful and bright child which was before he turned into a introvert and closed himself from the outside world . 

Mr Nam used all his influence to search the best doctors and therapists who could help Luhan to open up and communicate with the others like a normal person .But all his work was in vain because no one could treat his's illness 

All these years Luhan never stepped outside the gates of the mansion , losing any contact with the outside , losing himself in reading and playing the piano.The only activities he felt normal doing.

"Luhan dear , rise and shine ! "Mrs Cho sang while entering into the young mans room. "Happy birthday my love ! Did you slept well ? You look a little sick. Let me make you a soup , ok ? And why didn't you draw the curtains ? The weather is so beautiful today , just like you , look how pretty the roses shine like rubies in the sun shine~ Oh I almost forgot ...I guess I'm getting older day by day , the master wants you to go in his office , and I don't know other details" He loved his nanny ,because she was the one who took care of him all these years , but she talks so much and she gives so many information in such short time , that after her monologue he feels tired and languid.

He replays all Mrs Cho's words before answering 

"Good morning , I slept well , I'm not sick , I forgot about the curtains , Please stop telling that I'm beautiful , because I'm really not, My mom loved roses and today is hers and dads death anniversary ,so please make a call in Beijing to a flowershop to send a large bouquet at their grave . As for my tutor , I'll go to him in 10 minutes . Now if you don't have anything left to say I'll appreciate if you'd leave me alone . Thanks "

"I understand ... and Luhan if you want to talk with someone you know that I'm always here to..." Her words were cut of by Lu's death glare "oh, I got it , I'll call at a flowershop and tell the master that you'll be in his office in 10 minutes. Now I shall go"

Luhan didn't say a word until his nanny closed the door and he made sure she left downstairs. Then he went in his closet and searched for a small white box .He knew exactly where he can find it and went straight to get it . Inside of it there were a photo of him and his parents and two rings , inherit from them . He remembers when her mom gave them to him "Little deer , these rings were given by my grandma before she died , long long ago , she said that if you give this ring to the person you love , even after death you wont be apart from each other. " 

"Yeah , like I'll ever use them ...Who would fall for a mad person?But I'll keep them as the only memory of you."Luhan closed the box and headed downstairs to see what Mr Nam wanted with him.

"Good morning sir, I heard you wanted to see me  " The young man bowed 

"Yes, please , take a seat . And by the way Happy Birthday  " he said handing him a small box "It's not much , but I saw it in the shop and I thought you'll like it  " In the box there was a watch , a really expensive one . Given the fact that Luhan never went out and he already had like ten watches given from Mr Nam , the gift was useless

"Thank you very much , I really like it.As for the reason you called me, that's it ? "He asked pointing at the box

"No " Mr Nam answered laughing a little"I found someone who you can spend sometime with .Isn't that great?"

"No , is not , I don't need nobody to be paid to stay with me , I'm not that pitiful, but I appreciate your concern"

"No one is paying no one Luhan , he's as lonely as you are and , I also heard you guys share the same interests in books and  music . Beside that it wont hurt to spend some hours with someone your age . Please , accept him"

"When he'll come here ?" Luhan retored

"Tomorrow " was the answer

 


Hiiiiii ~~ My first chapter is ready ~ Hope you enjoy it ~ XOXO 

Also sorry if this fic doesn't reach you expectation >< I try to write better in the future 

(I don't own any credits for the gif , credits go to the right owner)