002

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Two ;


 

"She's going to get what she deserves."

Suzy walked out of the restroom, saying to them, "I'm going to go get my bag from the classroom. Meet you in front of the cafeteria." She told them and left, not even waiting for an answer from the two others. Alone, she walked to the classroom that she had left her bag in and got it, then heading to where she told the other two to meet her at. Impatiently, she waited, leaning against the wall and checking the clock every few minutes.

Ji Eun took out her phone and dialed Kai's number. She waited and he answered after 4 beeps. "Yah! What took you so long to pick up the phone!" She had an angry look on her face. Apparently all queenkas were impatient. "Anyways.. Suzy wants you, Sehun, and Baekhyun to meet in front of the cafeteria and she's serious." Ji Eun leaned against the wall and tapped her feet, waiting for his reply. "Okay, you better hurry up or else Suzy's going to be furious." And with that, she hung up the phone. "Let's go." She turned to her friend, the girl that hasn't spoken for the whole time, Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded and they walked to go find Suzy. 

 

Since it was lunch time, Krystal was looking for the cafeteria. She walked up to a random boy and asked him for directions. "Hey, show me to the cafeteria," she commanded him. He wasn't paying attention though. Instead, he was looking at a girl. His crush. He hid behind the lockers and stared at her. Krystal looked over to the girl then frowned and looked back. "Yah!" She screamed and slapped his cheek to wake him up. 

"O-ow, what?" The nervous boy questioned, surprised to see someone standing in front of him. He was too busy staring that he didn't even notice the new girl. 

"Show me the cafeteria, now." When he didn't answer, she threatened him. "Would you rather me go over to that girl and tell her that you've been staring at her for the past hour?" Krystal crossed her arms and watched the boy's eyes widen. He blushed and shouted back. 

"Wait, what!? No!!" He didn't want his secret to be exposed. Krystal smirked, knowing that she had won again. "I'll take you to the cafeteria.." He sighed.

Just then, another boy walked up to them. He seemed like a bad student, but he wasn't on Krystal's level. In her eyes, he seemed like a loser. "Hey, Kyungsoo. I forgot my money, give me yours." He smirked and crossed his arms, giving him a threatening look. 

"No, I won't give you any money. It's mine!" The shy boy, Kyungsoo, shouted back. Krystal frowned, just wanting to get to the cafeteria. 

"Look, I don't have any so give me yours, damn it!" He got angry and shouted back. 

"T-that's a lie! Y-you do have money but you just like to scare others." Kyungsoo stuttered and continued. "O-oh, also because of your girlfriend. Y-you're afraid of her so you try to satisfy her with presents. 

Krystal, who was watching the whole time, was now amused. "Wow.. And here I thought you were just a love-sick puppy." She smirked a bit and watched the other boy get even more angry. When he raised his fist, she walked up and blocked his punch at Kyungsoo. "Are you going to use violence now? Pathetic.. Stop bothering him and get lost!"

"Why you.. Stay out of this! And that's not going to happen. I want the money!! Besides, what can a girl do? Girls are weak." He smirked and looked down at her. 

Now, she was angry. Weak? She wasn't even close to weak. "Well, if girls are weak then what are you? You're scared of your own girlfriend!" She pointed and smirked again. "Go and never come back." 

Kyungsoo smiled and thanked her. "Thank you for protecting me.. I'll show you to the cafeteria now." She didn't say anything and just followed him there. They stopped at the door and he looked back. "I'm going to my friends now, want to come?" 

"No thank you. And most importantly, don't think that we're friends." With that, she walked to the vending machine. A sigh came out of . "This is so annoying.." She put money in and pressed for a drink. There was a boy that saw everything that happened. Kai, also known as Kim Jongin. He was on his way to the cafeteria door and saw her. 

"I heard the conversation. You put that guy in his place." 

"Yeah, whatever." She replied, obviously not wanting to talk to him.

"Hmph, aren't you rude?" He walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter