003

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Three ;


 

Kai just walked out of the cafeteria, after eating his food. He, of course, didn't listen to Suzy when she told them to stay when she went to look for Sehun. Ji Eun did a pretty bad job of keeping them there too, as she just flirted with Baekhyun the whole time. Baekhyun.. he wasn't happy when Kai just left him with her. After failing to explain to Ji Eun nicely that he wanted to go find Kai, he just left her there. Ji Eun wasn't one of the girls that the players were interested in and neither was Suzy. They were both too demanding, not to mention arrogant, impatient, and the list goes on. 

Sehun on the other hand... He walked down the halls to be met by the new girl. The one that got Ji Eun in detention, Choi Jinri. She shyly walked up to him and waved slightly. "U-uhm, hi.." She fumbled around with her skirt and looked down. Little did he know, it was all an act. An act for revenge, for the girl he just dumped. The girl that's heart was just broken. And what about Sehun? He had long forgotten her already, now searching for another target. And he found one, Choi Jinri. 

"Why hello there, beautiful.." He gave her a charming smile. Sehun's never seen this girl before so he assumed that he was the new girl. "You're the new girl right? Heard you got Ji Eun in detention and punched Suzy?" His hand went up to brush a piece of her hair that had fallen. He had charmed the girl... or so he had thought. 

'Disgusting..' That's what was in her mind. 'He's so gross, why am I even doing this?' She questioned in her mind but continued with her play. Sulli was a good actress, that's why she joined drama class. She was fooling Sehun so easily, having him wrapped around her finger. "U-uh yeah, I am the new girl.." She looked a bit surprised. "H-how did you know?" Stuttering was also a part of this act. It made her seem shy and weak, in her opinion. 'Word gets by fast at this school, huh?' She chuckled to herself in her mind. 

"Mm.. Everyone's been talking about it." He smiled again charmingly. It was so disgusting in her eyes but she didn't act like it was. "What's your name, darling?" He called her sweet names to make her fall for him but it wasn't working.. It usually worked on every girl, but not her. Not on bad girls, not on Choi Jinri. Since she didn't want to reveal her name, although he probably knew already, she just carried on with the plan. It was a bit early and she was going to flirt with this Kingka a bit more but since she didn't want to say anything, she stumbled and fell towards him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I was getting a little light-headed.. I do have a very weak body.." This was all part of the plan.. Sulli used her soft, innocent, cutesy voice. Something Krystal detested. 

Being the 'gentlemen' that he is, he offered to take her to the infirmary. "Oh you do? I'll take you to the infirmary then." Without an answer, he picked her up bridal style. With that, he carried her like that to the infirmary. At the infirmary, Sehun layed her down on one of the beds. It seemed like they were the only ones there. There was no other students and the nurse was probably on lunch break. Anyone could do anything they wanted to as of now. The kingka pulled a chair and sat next to Jinri, smirking a bit. "So tell me.. were you really getting light-headed? Or was that a lie?" 

She was surprised that he knew, but he didn't see through her yet. There was a small hidden camera on the corner of the room. It filmed them and behind the lenses was Krystal, watching them and hearing what they were saying. 'Pretty smart for a player..' She thought to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter