004

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER four ;


 

Krystal was waiting in the hallway the next day, her back leaned against the wall. It seemed like she was waiting for someone. Being the impatient girl she was, she sighed about every 2 minutes and looked around, searching. The students walking by stared at her before they received her icy glare and hurried on to where they were going, probably the cafeteria. It was lunch break, the middle of the day. Krystal actually started waiting in the morning, before school even began, but the someone didn't show up. She was almost late to class... Not that she cared anyway.

Where was the others? Sulli stayed home. She didn't want to be at school, the place where Oh Sehun would be at. Suzy Bae, that Queenka girl? She was discussing her plans to "make the new girl's life miserable." Lee Ji Eun? Probably with Suzy like always, right? Park Jiyeon? To tell the truth, she was actually hiding. She made up an excuse to the Queenkas and was thinking to herself in the restroom. Thinking about what she overheard.

How about the boys... Well, Sehun was probably.. Eating and avoiding the Queenkas. Even though they were friends... actually, were they friends? Whatever, even though they were acquaintances, the Kingkas got tired of their y-ness, impatience and every other trait about them because none were good. Okay moving on, Baekhyun was with Sehun. He was probably doing the same, avoiding the Queenkas. Kai? Probably with the two. They were always together anyway, weren't they?

Krystal got tired of waiting and finally just left. She was still looking for the boy, Oh Sehun. Pushing the cafeteria doors open roughly, she looked around. "Hmph." Soojung muttered to herself, trying to spot a certain someone. She ignored all the stares at her and began to walk towards the Populars' tables. The stares eventually faded as the students began to talk again among themselves. Finally spotting him, she called out. "Yah, Oh Sehun!" As she walked up to him and glared. "What did you do to my best friend yesterday!?" That's how she would start it. 

"What..?" He asked, a bit confused. "Who?" People began to surround them until Krystal glared sharply at them. "Get lost!" He heard her say as he smirked a bit. The others actually obeyed her command and.. well got lost. His two friends, Kai and Baek went up to him, raising a brow, confused. 

"Does Choi Jinri ring a bell? Choi Sulli?" She asked rudely and impatiently. Soojung watched the boy finally realize what she was talking about. She was actually glad that the Queenkas weren't around. She's had enough trouble already.

He finally realized what she was talking about. Choi Sulli huh? That interesting girl he had met yesterday? "I didn't do anything though.." He said innocently, with a half smile, half smirk on his face. Baekhyun and Kai still looked very confused as they stared at him, then back at the girl. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter