006

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update! Go back one chapter! :)

CHAPTER six ;


 

Sehun was in front of Sulli’s house with some flowers that he happened to get from a random stranger. She was alone right now, her parents in the other house. It was where she used to live before she moved into this house. In her mind, it was no different because she was alone anyways, with all the maids.

No one knew this except for her closest friends but she was actually a pretty rich girl. That’s why Sehun was surprised that her house was so fancy, almost like a mansion. Krystal was actually rich like her too but her parents weren’t as over protective and cared less about where she lived because they knew she could take care of herself. That’s why she lived in an apartment, by herself.

Sehun knocked on the door and one of the maids opened it. “Ah, who might you be?” Hmm, he thought for a minute. Who would he be? Sulli’s new friend? No that would seem suspicious, why would a new friend go over to her house. Sulli’s tutor? No, she was probably really smart and Sehun didn’t even look smart.

Sulli’s… boyfriend? That would actually be convincing. Yes, he would use that. “I’m her boyfriend, Oh Sehun. It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled charmingly at the maid.

“What? Young Miss’s boyfriend?” She questioned, very surprised. “From what I remember, she doesn’t talk to any boys… How can she get a boyfriend so quickly when it’s only been a few days?” Sehun then frowned and thought, ‘Crap, what do I do now?’

With his genius thinking however, he thought of something fast. “I am her boyfriend. I guess my charms affected her?” He gave a soft chuckle and continued. “She’s just too cute. I’m here to surprise her. I heard she was sick and didn’t come to school today.”

The maid finally smiled and nodded. “I guess you are her boyfriend then… Treat her well, arraso? I won’t tell Mr. and Mrs. Choi, promise!” she winked and opened the door up for Sehun. How could that lie have worked? It was just too easy.

He walked in and questioned the maid. “Wait… can I ask why that Sulli doesn’t talk to boys?” She however, shook her head no. “I cannot, that isn’t something for me to tell you, it’s for the Young Miss to tell you.” He nodded and went upstairs to the girl’s room.

She heard footsteps and pretended to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter