005

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER five ;


 

Jongin kept walking towards the girl as she just stood there, not knowing what to do. Was she supposed to run away from him? Ignore him? Beat him up? She didn’t know so she just stood there, staring at him.

Soon, she was backed up to the nearest wall. “Y-yah, what are you doing Kim Jongin?” she muttered softly, giving him a glare. He had a smirk on his face and leaned in, their faces getting closer.

“Jung Soojung, right?” The player asked, knowing that she hated that name. Their faces were now centimeters apart and he could feel her breathing.

“Never call me that—” She got cut off as he brushed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened as she pushed him off. “Yah… What are you doing!?” Her face turned a light shade of pink and she forgot about him calling her by her Korean name.

“Or also known as Krystal Jung right? I know~” He put a finger on his lips as he gave her another cocky grin. “I prefer Soojung though, it’s sweeter, just like your lips~” He’s probably used this line a bunch of times to other girls already. At least that’s what she thought.

“Well you know what, Kai? I never asked what you prefer…” She got cut off once again as he pinned her to the wall, closing the gap between them again. This time, he kissed her deeper and harder, pressing his lips on to hers.

She kissed back but then realized what she was doing and once again, he got pushed off. This time, she pushed with a lot more force than last time. If it was a normal boy, he would’ve been on the floor now. But it wasn’t a normal boy; it was Kim Jongin… the player.

His reaction surprised her. After she had pushed her for the second time, he burst out laughing. Why? Of course, he had done this to many other girls already, but this was the first negative reaction he got. It was all amusing to him.

“W-what…? Stop laughing, Kim Jongin!” The blushing girl exclaimed angrily. “What’s so funny anyways?” He first told her that her face was red, which was actually true. Krystal hid her face and pouted before sending him her iciest glare. He was the first boy to make her blush.

“You know… you’re the first person to call me by Jongin. Well, other than Sehun and the es of course.” The ‘es’ were the Queenkas because they were es in his eyes. He even told them once and that didn’t end well. She was surprised to hear that and listened to him continue. “Everyone else calls me Kai.”

She nodded, understanding then looked at him, staring at her. “Why are you staring at me, creep?” She wanted to glare at him again but held b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter