007

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER seven ;


 

Sulli walked to school for the first time and what was worse was that she was accompanied by the Oh Sehun. The kingka, Oh Sehun. The one that rudely went to her house and told her maids a lie, that he was Sulli’s boyfriend. The one that stayed in her house and tried to look at her diary. The one that kissed her without her permission then slept at her house, again without her permission. Who did he think he was? Oh right, Sehun, the kingka.

After staying at her house for the night, he even had the nerve to make her walk to school and worst of all, with him. So now, they were walking to school, some students looking at them and gossiping. Sehun was a player, so the students didn’t care too much that he was with a girl, but once they saw who it was…

“What the hell? Isn’t that the new girl? The principal’s niece or something? She can’t just come in and steal our Sehunnie! How dare she…? And she’s even walking to school with him!? We haven’t even done that yet, did she pay him or something?” They frowned and watched the two walk to school.

In their eyes, it seemed like a happy couple, but not in Sulli’s nor Sehun’s. “Yah! Get away from me, creep! You already stayed the night, shoo shoo!” She made a hand motion, telling him to get lost. A frown was on her face as they un-happily walked.

“I’m going to school though~” he smirked and got closer to her as she told him to shoo. He blocked her face from the other students and that lead them to those thoughts. “Besides, if I walk alone, I’ll seem like a loner right?” He took Sulli’s hand in his but she quickly threw it off.

“Eww, don’t touch me! Who do you think you are? I’ll tell Soojung to beat you up!” She threatened him as he let out a laugh. “Stop laughing too, you look gross.” Sulli crossed her arms and turned away from him.

“Speaking of Soojung, shouldn’t she be too busy with Kai right now?” he winked and asked. “Maybe he even got her in bed with him,” he smirked again and told her, mischievously. However, this time, she laughed and when she finally stopped, the girl replied.

“My Jungie with that stupid Kai or whatever his name was? I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the hospital right now.” Jinri stated, telling him that her best friend wasn’t that low or stupid. “Plus, he’s not even close to her type, they’re like opposites.”

They were actually holding a conversation now. Sehun smiled and thought that she was actually warming up to him. Of course, he didn’t let her see the smile though. They were at SM High now and Sehun pointed to the door. “Speaking of that Krystal girl and Jongin, there they are! It seems like they’re flirting with each other too.”

“You think that’s flirting? Whatever, Oh Sehun.” She began to call her best friend’s name and go to her but was stopped. “Jungie!” Sehun grabbed her wrist and smirked, not letting go. “Yah, let go, what are you doing?””

“You think I’ll let you go to her? Nope, you’re coming to class with me. Don’t ruin their moment, Jinri-ah~” He purred the last part next to her ear, sending shivers down her spine. “Don’t call me that, and who said I would walk you to class?” She turned away again, pushing him away before walking away. However, Sehun was more persistent t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter