001

Bad Girls & Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE; 


 

The doors of SM High School opened and an unrecognizable girl walked in. It happened to be just before school when class didn't start yet and people were chatting happily by the lockers. They noticed her and stared with a confused look. There were whispers everywhere. "Who's that? Is it a new student? What is she wearing? That's breaking dress code... She looks cool. Damn.. She's really pretty..." 

The new girl... her name was Krystal. She walked gracefully and had a plain expression on her face. The whispers were right, she was indeed breaking dress code. She was wearing ripped jeans, something you weren't allowed to wear, and a breezy crop top. You weren't supposed to show too much skin so that was breaking the code too. Krystal seemed like a bad girl, a rebel, and that's what she was. She looked up when she heard steps coming towards her. A girl, one of the Queenkas of the school, walked up to her and she stopped. 

"Hey, it's the new girl," she said with a devilish smirk on her face. She put her hand on her hip and stared straight at her.

"Where?" The 'new girl' blinked and looked around.

"I was talking about you.." Shaking her head, the Queenka looked at her with an 'Are you serious?' look.

"Me? No!" She replied to her. "And stop looking at me with that 'Are you serious look!'

"Yes you are!" The girl replied back, shouting. Whispers, again filled the hall. "That new girl is standing up to Suzy Bae! Unbelievable!"

Krystal pouted slightly, "No way! This is the first time I've ever attended this school.. I'm definitely not the new girl!"

With an angry look, Suzy began, "Yes you a- Wait, are you making fun of me?" She raised a brow. The smirk was wiped off her face already.

Again with the sarcasm, she replied, "I wouldn't dare to!"

Now, realizing, she commanded, "Stop with the sarcasm already!"

The new girl blinked, "Who said it was sarcasm?" It was all an act and she was having fun with it, making a fool out of this so-called Queenka.

Suzy glared and frowned, "I did and it was!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"How sure?"

"100% Sure!!"

"What are you sure about?" Now it was the new girl's turn to smirk.

Suzy stopped and blinked, thinking. "...I don't know. Stop making fun of me!

Krystal giggled to herself. "You're making fun of yourself, I'm just helping with it."

Now she was angry. Suzy gave a warning to her, "Watch it, I'm from the Populars." With that, she walked away, muttering something to herself. "Son of a ..."

"You forgot something." Krystal said out to her.

Suzy turned around and glared. "What!?" The girl yelled, clearly annoyed.

She received a punch in the face by Krystal. "That." She smirked to herself as she watched Suzy rub where the punch landed.

"Oww," she cried. "It hurts..." Suzy glared at the new girl as she frowned.

"That's for calling my mom a ," she began. "And if you didn't notice yet, I'm a girl!" Krystal finished her sentence.

"My face!! You'll pay for this, ." The glare stayed on her face. "I'm going to make your life miserable!"

"Good luck with that!" And this time, she walked off first, in search of the school office. On her way there, she thought about what just happened. 'Suzy Bae huh.. She's going to make my life miserable? She can have fun with that..' 

Walking in the office, she asked, "Can I get my schedule?" The lady at the desk ignored her, apparently being too busy talking on the phone with someone. After waiting for a couple of minutes, she got impatient and glared at the office lady. "If you don't give me my schedule fast, you're going to lose this job."

Her eyes widened. It was the first time she had met such a student. This was the first student to talk back to her. "Fine.." She put the phone down and turned to the computer. "Name..?"

"Jung" she smirked, knowing that she had won.

"Jung.." She scanned through her list of students. "Soojung?" The lady asked as she finally found the name with the surname 'Jung.'

"Never call me that again, or else you'll never get another job." She took her schedule and began to walk out. She paused and turned back. "I'll spare you if you change it to Krystal." 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter