Maid's Story #2

Maid's Story #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Chanyeol!!! Hey,are you inside??" Byulmi is knocking Chanyeol's door continuously." After a while,Chanyeol opens the door. "Hey,what's wrong??" "I lost Seuljin,she is running away.I don't know where is she!!" Byulmi is saying with an anxious expression. "Calm down.You did talked to her??" "Yes.But...I think she is stress out because of me?? Maybe my words isn't right??" Byulmi falls to the floor,Chanyeol also lowered his body and face her. "What did you told her??" "I told her to admit her feelings and I asked her to go with us to the hospital but she insisted and she run away.She said I don't know her," Chanyeol touches her hair.

"Maybe Seuljin really needs some time,we can't force her," Byulmi nod while looking at him.She is about to cry so she quickly hugs him. "I am worried that she will do the stupid things,she won't right??" "No,don't worry. Seuljin will come back later. So,let's us take our dinner??" "You want to cook??" Byulmi asks while pushing him away a bit. "Why I need to cook?? Let's eat outside," He pushes her forehead a bit then he laughs.

***************

No One POV

"What about Japan?? Is it confirm for you to move out??" Chanyeol asks while waiting for the food to be served.They're now at Chinese-American restaurant."I think so?? My sister said,she failed to persuade our dad," Byulmi gives out a sigh. "Okay,I'll coming with you,along with Seuljin,I think this is the right time to bring Seuljin away for a while from Suho," "Your words seems showing that my master is a bad person," Byulmi pouts but Chanyeol only laughs. "No,I mean,she can learn on how to appreciate people whenever he is not around," Chanyeol raises his eyebrows.

Byulmi is thinking for a bit but then she smiles widely. "Brilliant!!" "Please know that your boyfriend is smart!" Chanyeol pat his own chest while Byulmi now is side-eyeing him.After a while,a waiter comes and serves the food for them. Chanyeol is about to eat but Byulmi held his hand.He groans and he put the fork back. "What??" He asks. "I have surpise for you," Byulmi gives him a very sweet smile. She takes her phones then she calls someone. "Okay," She only says that before she taps on her phone back and keep it inside her handbag. Chanyeol is giving her a questionable look. Byulmi pretends to not knowing it.

About 2 minutes after that, "Hello," A young lady approaches them and greet them!! "You are here!!" Byulmi stands up and hugs that lady. Chanyeol still doesn't understand the situation so he just watch them silently. "So..this is him??" That lady look at Chanyeol while pointing her hand towards him. Chanyeol gladly to shake hands with her without knowing who is she. "Oh my,a beautiful lady wants to shake hands with me,I am so thankful," He says with a wide grin showing all of his teeth. Byulmi quickly smacks his shoulder. "Ouch," Chanyeol rub his now-sting shoulder."Behave Park Chanyeol!! This is my older sister!!"

Chanyeol widened his eyes. "Sister in law!!" He shouts but then he covers his mouth. Byulmi's sister just laughing seeing both of them. "Come sister sit here,and order anything that you want,I'll pay for it. I will do anything for my lovely sister in law," He laughs again but Byulmi quickly pinch his arm till he shouts.

**********************************

Seuljin POV

It is after midnight and I manage to sneak out into the hospital.He is still not sleeping and I am standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter