Maid's Story #2

Maid's Story #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho POV

‘Yes,I feel so irritated because that girl is so rude towards me.Did she hate me?? What did I do towards her??? Or she doesn’t feel comfortable with me?? But why?? I only wants to know her more. Ever since first day I met her,I feel like knowing her more because she looks so caring and understanding,different and the most important thing is,how did she end up becomes Chanyeol’s maid and Chanyeol never told me about her!! So I want to know,’

I close my eyes while resting my head on the sofa. After I finished the meal made by Seuljin,I did waited for her but she didn’t show up. I gave up so I just went back. “But I love seeing her mad,she looks cute and adorable but fierce and she never smile to me!! She did smile to another people but not at me!!” I smile widely thinking on what happened today. “It is nice to go to a market with a girl ha ha ha” I take the remote control and want to watch movie but I don’t get to push the button yet when my phone vibrates.

“Hello,” “Hello hyung,where are you?” Chanyeol’s voice sounds to my ear. “I am at home,” “Which home??” “My home,I just left because Seuljin seems mad at me,” “Eyy hyung,what did you do?? You touched my maid?” Chanyeol seems giving out the warning. I shock. ‘Yes I did touch your maid……on the wrist,’ “Hyung??” “Ahh yes….I am sleepy,I didn’t get to sleep last night,” “Hyung,you are really serious wants to hit on Seuljin or not??” “Errrr yes,” Chanyeol asks me a very direct question and I feel ashame by myself. “Euww.. I am so proud with Seuljin because she can get your attention,” Chanyeol’s statement makes me nervous.

‘Am I really like her?? Maybe yes..no not maybe. Yes I like her,’ “Chanyeol,can you send Byulmi home???” “Of course,you think I will left her behind??? She is my responsibility.. By the way Hyung,Byulmi and I will help you,don’t worry.I know Seuljin. She’s like that because she is preventing her feeling,I know her,so don’t you worry.We’ll set up another plan later,” Once hearing that I grin. ‘Another plan meaning that another day with Seuljin!’ I punch the sofa lightly with happiness but i quickly controls myself. “Thanks Chanyeol,” “Anything for you hyung,plus,you need to get married,you’ve been alone for years and you’re getting old!!!” Chanyeol laughs and I quickly scold him “WHAT DID YOU SAID????” “Bye hyung!! Bye grandpa!!” The line is automatically being cut. ‘Jerk Park Chanyeol’.  

I.AM.BORED.I want someone to talk to.It is really nice if I have Seuljin by my side now. My house actually have no maid right now. Byulmi already resigned because she said that she is thinking to further her study so now she is no longer my maid,but my…..friend. Another maid went somewhere for a week so my life is quite in a mess. I need to do the laundry by my own. Since I cannot cook,I have to order something from delivery services.  I stand up and I walk towards upstairs.I am thinking to have a proper sleep on my bed with an eager feeling to know what is Chanyeol’s and Byulmi’s plan.

***************************

No One POV

Byulmi slowly walks behind Chanyeol.She can see Chanyeol is focusing on some souvenier at the stall. She giggles a bit while walking.When she is closer to him. “WAGHHH” She hold his shoulder and he is in shocks.When he turns to see who is behind his back,he screams a bit. “BYULMI!! Where did you get this ghost mask??” He pats his own chest. Byulmi is laughing non stop while taking off the mask. “Hahaha you’re a coward!!” She laughs non stop and she didn’t care the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter