Maid's Story #2

Maid's Story #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seuljin POV

Our ride home also quiet. Just now,he still opens the car door and I quickly close it back before I open it once again. I really hope that he will understand that I am not used to it.He just stands near to the car while I just left him behind to enter the house. I go straight to the kitchen.The house seems very quiet. I wonder where is Byulmi and my master Chanyeol go.I take my handphone, I text Byulmi to ask her where is she.

After one minute, Byulmi did reply me. She said she will come to the kitchen. I nod by myself and I put my handphone on the table. ‘That Suho guy is still outside??? He seems won’t enter this house unless being invited.Should I go and tell him to come in?? No I won’t do that,’ I sigh….Then I walk towards the door.I open it.There he is,standing in front of the door,kicking small stones on the ground. “Just enter if you want,” I only say that. I look at him and I can see he smiles…..again….. “The representative of the house never give me permission to enter,” “Did I said you can enter if you want??” I am started to feel heat on my face.Not ashame but I am….angry…”You should tell me earlier,thank you for letting me to get inside,” He smiles again but I quickly turns to my back and walk towards the kitchen. I just leave him.

When I reach at the kitchen,I can see Byulmi waiting for me at the table. “Where are you just now?” She asks.  “I…..” “You call for my master to come in?? Thanks Seuljin!” She says excitedly.I don’t understand.What is she thinks??  “Ahmmm where is my very spoil young master??” “Upstairs,he fall asleep back,he said that his stomach is really in pain,did he ate something weird last night??” “I don’t know...Let’s start cooking,I did bought everything on the list.Oh actually,your master pays for them all,” I try to change the topic.I don't want to be a maid that is talking bad about her master.

My master is lying about being sick!!! He just wants to be like a cat with Byulmi..Byulmi gives her best smile to me.Maybe because I am talking about her master. “He always like that.He won’t let you to pay if you’re go out with him,” I feel sick listening to her praises about her master.Now I am regretting for saying the truth.I am sorry Byulmi but I really feel annoyed.I start to wear my apron,Byulmi understands it so she follows me. 

“Let’s marinate the chicken first. Take out the chicken Seuljin,and take the soy sauce,worchestershire sauce and black paper,mix them all and let them being together for at least 3 hours,” I widened my eyes. “3 HOURS??? Why so long?? Then when will we get to eat?” “No worries,just leave it to me,” Byulmi takes the chicken,wrap the bowl with aluminium foil and put it inside the refrigerator. “Now let’s make the mushroom sauce. “We need to sauté the onions in butter until it is soft,” Byulmi talks while doing it,I only watch her. “Then,we add mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes more. Add the chicken stock then stir in the cornstarch,” Byulmi looks at me,she smiles.I smile back to her. “Okay,we need to cook until the sauce thickens then we season it with salt and pepper and pour it over the chicken after this,” Byulmi take a spoon of the sauce and taste it. She seems satisfied.She claps her hands a bit.I walk closer to her and I can smell the sauce,it is so GOOD!! My stomach suddenly growl. I pat my tummy. ‘Wait,we can eat after this,’ I smile again.

“Seuljin,where is my master?? You ask him to enter then where did he been??” “I don’t know?” “What do you mean by don’t know?? Go and watch him whether he is at the right place,not wandering around the house,” Byulmi suddenly ordering me. ‘Isn’t this too much?? With your plan,then suddenly you act like my master too??’ I sigh.I start to feel annoyed towards her too. Slowly I walk to the living room. I can see that Suho guy is sitting on the sofa comfortly and his eyes are closed. ‘He is sleeping?’ I turn back to the kitchen,I can see Byulmi already pouring the flour on the chicken,she makes it becomes dusty and then she dip it in a bowl of beaten eggs and then she rolls it inside the breadcrumbs. I frown. “I thought the chicken must be marinat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter