Maid's Story #2

Maid's Story #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Chanyeol reaches out for Byulmi’s hand.He held it for a while before looking into her eyes. “I don’t know that Seuljin is the cause for this,” “Did she really wants Suho to die?” “I don’t think so,maybe she’s just out of her mind?? Or the ghosts surround them during that time??? Because I know Seuljin. She isn’t that type of person,” Byulmi pulls away her hand from his and looks at him angrily. “Don’t back up on her,” She gives out a warn.Chanyeol shut his mouth.He shows the sign that he zipped up his mouth already.Byulmi can’t help it but laugh a bit. “I feel bad towards Suho.He is a nice guy.He doesn’t deserve this. Is this happened because of us too Chanyeol???” “Maybe?? I feel guilty as well. Maybe if we didn’t go with those plans,this thing won’t happened,” “We should let it happens naturally,” Byulmi is nodding her head. “We failed Chanyeol,we failed,” “I know,” Chanyeol let out a sigh. “Where is Seuljin?? We are too cruel towards her too right?? Because we prevent her to visit Suho and she doesn’t even know a thing about him,” Byulmi is making a guilty expression. “I think I should bring her to hospital??” “Before that,let me do some talk with her. I hope she can open her eyes,mind and heart,” Byulmi looks at him with a pleading look. “Okay whatever you said,” Both of them are grinning towards each other.

*********************

Seuljin POV

I walk slowly to the room number 333. There’s a bench outside of the room. I sit there for a while. Trying to build up the courage before entering the room. Suddenly the door is being opened.A lady comes out from that room. She looks aged. I mean,she looks like in my mum’s age. She looks at me and I look at her. “You are Junmyun’s friend??” I shake my head “No,” “Or you are his girlfriend???” ‘HELL NO!!!’ I scream inside but I try to control my expression.I put on my poker face. “No,” “Then who are you??” I am stuttering.

“I….oh I just stopped by to sit here.I am from level 2 and I need to take the stairs because the elevator is not function.You know auntie,here is level 7.I am tired,” I pretend to massage my leg while showing the pain and exhausted expression. “Oh.. I thought you are his girlfriend.My son,his taste is quite weird so….I am glad that you aren't his girlfriend,” The lady smiles at me proudly while me.. ‘Excuse me auntie??? You want to say that I am not deserve to be in your family?? Auntie,it’s your son who is crazy but I am not,’ I mumbles inside. I feel quite low in front of this elegant lady a.k.a his mother.My pride seems.....priceless.

'Face the reality.You are not from a rich family. You are not in the same level with him,' I think I don’t need to see him,things will even more complicated. Let’s ask his mother then I can disappear after this. “Autie,what’s wrong with your son??? Is he sick??” 'Stupid..Of course he is sick that's why he is in here,' I bite my lower lips because I feel stupid. “Oh I heard,he is being hit by a car.I heard he accidentally kicked a rock and he fell on the road then a car hit him and the driver run away.I am trying my best to find that driver with the help of police,” The lady tell me with an angry expression. Who wouldn’t get angry if their children is being hit then they just ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter