Maid's Story #2

Maid's Story #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seuljin POV

I wait for another 15 minutes then I hear a car engine outside.Suddenly I feel nervous. ‘WHAT SHOULD I DO,HOW SHOULD  I REACT WHEN BEING ALONE WITH HIM…….A.L.O.N.E……..tssskk Byulmi!!! I must drag her along. I MUST,’ I walk slowly to the door once I heard the doorbell is being pressed.I open it and I can see Byulmi with her grin and that Suho guy with his famous-trademark-smile-whatever-it-is.

I quickly grab Byulmi’s arm and bring her away from him.I leave him alone in front the door without asking him to come in. “What?” Byulmi asks me. “You come with me,” I ask with such a hoping voice and hoping face and hoping expression. Byulmi just look at me with a confused face. “YOU…MUST…COME…WITH….ME…” I speak words by words to make sure Byulmi is understand. I think she did because she smiles.Looking at her smile,I smile too because I take that the answer is YES. “No,” She says. My jaw is dropped. ‘THEN WHY YOU’RE SMILING JUST NOW??’

“I need to accompany Chanyeol,he said that he got stomachache and he wants me to stay with him because he is afraid that his condition will get worse,” My jaw dropped wider. ‘I JUST MET HIM 15minutes AGO! HE IS FINE!’ “This house has 34758993 maid,” I say. “I want to stay with him because he isn’t well,” Once Byulmi says that,she walks to the stairs and climbs it without turning at me. I give out a sigh. “This must be their plan.Nevermind,you guys want to play with me,then I’ll play,” I inhale the oxygen deeply and exhale it.I walk to the door,I open it and I can see that Suho guy is sitting on the bump near to the door where we planted the flowers.He is waiting.He seems to know that he will bring me to the market after sending Byulmi.He is still there and he didn’t even enter because I didn’t say anything. STUPID. I show my anger with my expression.

*********************

Seuljin POV

“Chanyeol said he wants me to bring you to the wet market,because he is…..sick,” Suho’s voice seems stuck in his throat. “You also knew???” I ask without thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter