Request

My one and only

Request


I really have a thing to say my readers and subscribers. Who are myungstal and hyokai shipper. Are you guys really disappoint on me? Pls wait a little more. Myungstal is starting and I'll reveal more hyokai moment. I promise!!!!!!!( thank u )!


::::::::::::::

 

" NOONA! NOONA, Baek and HyunA NOONA is here."
as they heard Myungsoo's shout. They all ran down to there , pretending that nothing that nothing special had happened.

Myungsoo was chatting with Baekhyun and Baekhyun told him about his trip to Hong Kong. When HyunA saw Daehyun, " Oppa! Long time no see, I really miss you a lot." They hugged and Daehyun ruffled HyunA's hair softly." Imm, little girl. Oppa also miss you."

Myungsoo heard that." Noona, don't you miss me?" He pouted. HyunA smiled," Yeh! Boy   , I really miss you. There's no night that I sleep without talking with you before . I always call you every night, cutie. Where's unnie? Lets have dinner. I'm hungry."


" Unnie miss you a lot, baby. You really grown up, HyunA." Hyoyeon greeted. When HyunA saw Yuri ," Yuri Unnie is here , too and Kris Oppa. Oh! It's a night. Lets have fun. It's good that all you guys are here. I really want to have fun with you all before I've to go to Japan." Hyoyeon made HyunA to stop but she couldn't .Hyoyeon and Daehyun glared at HyunA as she didn't saw their sign to stop, while Daehyun put his index finger on his lips and Hyoyeon shook her head.

Myungsoo was in surprise ," why should you go there? "

Daehyun and Hyoyeon were anxious. HyunA was the one who ignored them and continued her words,"'Imm, cause I don't want to get marry. By the way, Congratulation boy , be a happy marriage ."

Myungsoo seemed annoyed .," Are you kidding Noona?who's going to marry."

" Aeee.... You're going to marry with Krystal Jung, the youngest daughter of JK, didn't Hyoyeon unnie tell you. I think you have known already ."


Myungsoo face was seemed so pale like that he had no blood. Actually, he was shocked by HyunA's word." WHAT? WHO IS SHE? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT? AM I THE ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW."he cried,Hyoyeon knew that he would definitely felt that he was availed of his father 's business . Tears started to fell down from the two faces. Hyoyeon ran to Myungsoo and hugged him ." I'm sorry,Soo. I'm sorry, " Hyoyeon pleaded.
Myungsoo knelt down ," what did I do? Did I do  something wrong? Did I do something bad? What's wrong ? Why I have to sacrifice myself through my whole life. I'm just a VICTIM."Myungsoo cried. HyunA was surprised . It's the situation that she never expected before. And, it wasn't her false., too .

 

Yuri also sobbed and HyunA was in Daehyun's embrace , crying. 
Kris knew that had to control that situation ." Hey! It will be ok! Lets think the best way. Don't waste your energy." He said and made his way to Myungsoo, who couldn't even stand up. He pulled Myungsoo up and tried to convince him. Daehyun took Hyoyeon and the girls to the kitchen , where Baekhyun was preparing tableware and stood up like a statue after hearing that news. Kris shouted at him," ARE YOU SLEEPING , BAEK?"

He realized." No! No! You can have your dinner now." They all sat but all they could was just looking at Myungsoo who was frozen and didn't even move. " Soo, try some, these all are your faves." Baekhyun stated.


Myungsoo just still quiet and didn't even notice him. Yuri put some meat into Myungsoo's bowl." It's good. Soo."
All the things Myungsoo did was just staring his bowl without blinking and tears were running through his face unstoppably  
Kris grabbed Myungsoo's hand and made him to hold chopsticks." Eat SOO. I'm now ordering you as a Hyung. Myungsoo tried to smile. And he nodded. He tried to eat even its difficult for him to swallow that food in every single time. He finished almost the half of bowl." I'm satisfied." He wiped his mouth with a sheet of tissue." Thank you . It's delicious ." He smiled ' . The atmosphere started to change. Hyoyeon said," HyunA will use the guest room. So, Baekhyun , do you want to sleep with Kris or Myungsoo ." Baekhyun hesitated ," Kris Hyung . I can't sleep with Myungsoo . I'm scared of his sleeping habit. When he came to my home and slept together ., he kicked me three times during sleeping . I'll only with you , Kris Hyung. Please ."'

Myungsoo nodded slightly ," are you my friend or Kris Hyung 's friend.?" Ok, so Jung Daehyun is going to sleep with me, right ? I'm going to sleep now. Bye !" He left .

Hyoyeon seemed relieved. Yuri looked at Daehyun," What should we do now ? I feel really sad looking Soo. He is pitiful. But, we have to made him to accept."

" yes!" Kris and Baekhyun said in unison . And they all looked at Daehyun. Daehyun signed deeply and nodded," ok!! I'll make him accept." Hyoyeon smiled," ok."

Daehyun knocked the door of Myungsoo's room." Knock! Knock! Soo, are you sleeping?"

Myungsoo opened the door suddenly ," Come in."and Daehyun came in." Waaa! you still keep  them,Daehyun said as he was pointing shelf which was filled of Micky  mouse toys ." How many do you have now?" Daehyun asked." As many as you gave me." Myungsoo replied coldly lying on the bad ." So, all these are my birthday presents. So, you have 22, am I right?"

Myungsoo just nodded," Will you sleep tonight or just talking nonsense ?"
Daehyun jumped onto the bed and hugged Myungsoo,"You really grown up."Myungsoo tried to escape." Yeahhhhh! Let me go ." Daehyunlaugged nah hugged him tight," Oh! My boy doesn't have an enough energy to escape . Haha, I won't let you go ." Myungsoo pushed him and Daehyun hugged him back , finally they both fell onto the floor." AHHHHHHH!" As Myungsoo shouted, Daehyun was shocked ." WHAT HAPPENED!" Myungsoo had a bruise on his elbow and its bleeding . Daehyun cleaned it with spirit and put some drops of medicine . And, wrapped it with bandages ." Are you ok?" Daehyun said him and patted Myungsoo's shoulder lightly." AHHHHHHHHHHH." Myungsoo shouted."Why? You only hurt your elbow  and I just patted on your shoulder ." Daehyun looked so worried.," BUT IT HURTS! YOU ALWAYS HURT ME. I HATE EVERY SINGLE SECOND WHILE STAYING WITH YOU. I'VE TO SACRIFICE MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU! YOU! It hurts! It really hurts ! It hurts from my heart , not my elbow." He cried out and tears started to run down his face,. Darting hugged him ," hey! Boy ! I thought you were strong enough to face such situation. It's not a problem. Instead of saying that you don't want, you better tell me what you feel right now. Emmnn.. I'm your Hyun. I can listen all your feeling. Do you love me, right?"
Myungsoo memories went back to their past.

 

FLASHBACK. 


It was Myungsoo's five  years old
Birthday  and no one at there except Yuri and his care takers. Myungsoo saw a Micky mouse on his bed." WHOSE IS THIS?" He yelled. He was a very naughty boy who had nothing except money.and he threw it away." I don't want to see it ." He said and came out from the room." Do you like my present ,Soo?" Daehyun suddenly appeared in front  of him. He pushed Daehyun away and Daehyun fell down striking a vase beside him , the vase was broken into pieces and Daehyun had a deep cut on his shoulder . Daehyun was only eight years at that time. Daehyun cried out loudly. Myungsoo didn't know what to do. Hyoyeon came into the room and shouted ," Oh! Daehyun! WHAT HAPPENED, KIM MYUNGSOO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM. YOU ARE TOO MUCH BLEEDING , DAEHYUN? DID MYUNGSOO DONSOMETHING TO YOU?"

MYUNGSOO was so shocked. He didn't do that in purpose . It was accident. " NO! NO NO NO NO" All he could say was just one word.

Mr. Jung came into the room and stared at Myungsoo. Daehyun looked at his father and grabbed his hand.," Appa, I just slipped"

Myungsoo was surprised , he had never expected that Daehyun would protect him.

END OF FLASHBACK 


Myungsoo hugged Daehyun tightly," Hyun,Hyun, I haven't called that name for a long time but I wanna call you like this ever. I love you . I want you to protect me. I don't wanna lose the people I love no more. Please help me Hyun."


" why do you afraid, SOO?"
Darting asked.

" I am not afraid of marriage . But I scared of my past. It's really frightened me."he sobbed.

Daehyun said," it will be ok. So, you accept for marriage . How about company? You have to lead it,"

" But hyun, I don't have enough confidence . I have a request. Can you do it for me. ?" Myungsoo asked.

"What? Tell me!" Daehyun said.

Myungsoo lied on the bad, placed his head on Daehyun's arm," Wokr together with me."

" ok!" Daehyun said by ruffling Myungsoo's hair ." Sleep, Good night."

Myungsoo whispered," Thank you, Hyun. I love you."

 

................

Long time no see.
Now writing Royal blood
Try to update soon
Thanks all

- Lizzyivy