Wedding dress

My one and only

Wedding dress


I know Krisyul lover will disappoint the previous chapter! But, this is KRISYUL fic, guys!! Myungstal and Hyokai will support them / and do u remember woosul couple( woohyun+ sulli)'hope u will love this one   . This is for u, my lovely you .

 

Myungsoo 's POV

NEXT MORNING,

I woke up with a spinning head . And I knew why it happened.I had a headache after I cried for a log time . Yep! I cried ! I cried heavily in Daehyun Hyun's embrace. Actually, I've never called him Hyun! And , yesterday was the first time. And, i was searching him, he's not beside me, I was searching my iPhone  and I  found out that it was 10 am. When I started to get up , I heard the door open. And, Kris Hyun came in. He sat at the edge of the bad ," Come on boy, you are the one who haven't eaten breakfast yet." He said and pulled me up." Are you ok?" He asked and smiled." Immmm" I replied . " " Is this your way of replying to elder?" He asked ." I'm your Hyun, and you are my personal assistant. Aishhhh."he smiled ..


" Hey Mr. Starting from tomorrow I'm not your assistant anymore . I'll be the  CEO of L enterprise ,ok??"I added.

He was surprised ." What? Soo, you accepted to inherit it . Congrats bro!!how about wedding? I think you should think deeply about that!" He suggested.
And sat next to me , I leaned my head on his broad shoulder which reminded us of our past days!!!

" Hyun," I started," I'm not afraid for that wedding! Do you wanna know why I was shocked?"

He stared at me," Ok! But I thought you disappointed because of wedding. So what's the reason?"

" I'm afraid ..... that.. If that marriage will happen like my parents'.... I don't wanna ruin my own family.. I only have Noona.. I know she loves her Kkamjong .... But she suppresses her feeling because of me . She doesn't want me to sad..... But Hyun . , I don't think I can find my miss. Right,.so, its better I should accept this marriage. I can do it! And, I decided to inherit the company because Daehyun Hyun said he will help me to work till I became familiar with it . I think this is the time I should mature and start a new life ." I said to him .. He gazed me," Soo- ya! I heard you said , " Daehyun. Hyun . Is it right? No.. No.. May be I heard a wrong one.." I knew that he was amazed ." No . I said Daehyn Hyun. You heard the right thing. I said ya , right Hyun . I will start my new life, ok?"

" Ok, boy !!" As he said and patted my back softly.

As we're talking, Baekhyun entered my room without a knock."Hey! You should have manners boy, knock the door before you enter, ok?" I said .

He smiled me back ," Ya... Kim Myungsoo , when did you become like this ,! May be you ate something wrong, is it right Hyun?" He asked Kris Hyun." That's right." Baekhyun jumped on my bed and they both started to pull me up ." Ok! Ok! I'm up."

Meanwhile , I heard the footstep towards my room and  the shout of Daehyun Hyun ." Soo, get up ." The door opened and Daehyun Hyun appeared. " help me! Hyun! They're killing me. " I yelled.

" Ok! Ok" he said  and nodded. Daehyun Hyun helped me to get up. We all led to dining room. Baekhyun stared at me,"'will you eat lunch without washing up again?" 
I nodded," Neh... Baek oppa... I don't want, ok?"
Daehyun Hyun and Kris Hyun burst out their laugh and Baekhyun rolled his eyes." Wae??? Don't I look like your girls.? Mr. Playboy."

 He said ," but my girls are not as dirty as you."

" And not as cute as me . Right ?" I like to ." Ok! Ok! I surrender ." He the ran into the dining room." Noona. I'm coming."

And I heard a shout of HyunA Noona," Sorry boy ! Only girls allowed . Come in if you wish to listen girls stuffs."

He ruffled his own hairs." AISHH... IT'S ANNOYING."

" Hey! Lunch is ready, boys." We all went into dining room after Hyoyeon shouted. 

Yuri's POV
------------


It's a relief . Myungsoo seemed active and fresh. Hyoyeon smiled at me and  gave me "OK" look.


" Do you like that kimchi strew, Myungsoo ?" HyunA asked.
Myungsoo nodded." Neh."

" Myungsoo-ah., get ready after eating lunch. You have to go to choose wedding dress with Yuri Noona. Ok?"

He just nodded.


Kris's POV
---------


After Lunch, HyunA was the one who said goodbye first. " Bye. Now. I gotta go."


Daehyun was about to leave," where's Myungsoo .? I've to go now."

" He's washing up ." Said Yuri who went out from her room wearing a pink dress. She's beautiful , y.   Yes, perfect . Wu Kris!! What are you thinking ?? Aishhh......


" Ok, so goodbye Hyun and Noona. Baekhyun . ah. You can come along with me. I'll drop you at your home." He said.

I looked at Baekhyun who was lying on the couch, reading a newspaper ," Baekhyun , so where's your car? You haven't bought your car??"

He smiled me back.," Neh. Hyun. I bumped into tree with my car last week . I was a little drunk. Bye Hyun."


As soon as they left , I saw Hyoyeon who was rushing towards the doorway." Where are you going?" Yuri shouted. " To pick up Jongin. By the way, Kris, can you please accompany Yuri? Please. Please. " she soon disappeared.

Now only two of us. Awkward
......

 

Myungsoo went down from the upstairs," Noona, I'm finished. Let's go."

" Let's go , Kris!" She smiled to me and followed Myungsoo. What a beautiful smile ..

 

" I'll drive ." I said and grabbed a car key from Myungsoo . He stared strangely to me." What? "  I asked. " Nothing.  As you wish? I'm ok." He replied.


On our way------


" Noona, do you know my fiancée . No, my bride. No , my wife." Myungsoo asked Yuri who was staring her phone .

 She looked at Myungsoo," Hyoyeon told me her name. Jung Soojung."

"What a outdated name.!" Myungsoo muttered.

" WHAT?" Me and Yuri shouted at the same time unexpectedly . " Nothing." He just leaned his head to the back .


" We're now at studio." I said to them. We got out from the car.
" ETERNITY  wedding studio." Said Myungsoo ," so , she's in there. Should we go in?"'

" Of course." Yuri said as she pulled Myungsoo inside.

We went to the reception counter and the girl asked," Sir. will you register or already registered?" 

I shook my head and told her to ask Yuri,and Yuri said," already registered. Kim Myungsoo and Jung Soojung."

" Neh. Only photo shoot? Or also including seeing dress ?" She asked and handed Myungsoo a paper to sign.

" Both." Yuri replied . " Please follow me." Said the girl and we did.


"This room, sir." Said the girl and left us. We opened the door and saw a girl with a V neck and denim jeans. She has brown wavy hairs . It's Myungsoo 's ideal type. But, I thought I've seen her before . Not so sure.

Then the girl turned her head to us and bowed. She greeted," nice to meet you . I'm Jung Soojung. You can call me , Krystal."

Ohhhhh! Krystal ! That's Krystal .. Yuri's personal assistant ... The girl who was scolded and shouted my Myungsoo .

She looked at Myungsoo," you're my groom. What the heck?? Whatever , Nice to meet you again."

Myungsoo heaved a heavy sign," whatever .. Aish... Ok. Sorry for what I did to you. Ok?"

She smiled at him ," I'm just kidding. Ok? I know you we're not mad at me. People are not always happy, right? It's ok. I'm not that type of person ." Them she grabbed Myungsoo's hand," let's start photo shoot."

I was waiting by sitting in a couch, reading fashion magazine together with Yuri.
Yuri seemed quiet interested in the photo shoot. 

" I think Myungsoo will be happy with her. She's a good girl ." She said to me . I'm not really interested on her topic." She's very beautiful with that wedding dress. And Myungsoo is handsome. That pink wedding dress is awesome." Her word were cut by mine." Do you wanna wear it?" I asked. " of course ." She replied ." It ll be." I added. " what  do you mean?" She was confused ." Nothing I mean you'll be beautiful when you wear that ."

They've finished and its time to choose wedding dress.

We're helping that couple , who were trying more than 15 wedding dresses. It's obvious that Myungsoo was so tired and annoyed of it ." Yaaa.. Jung Soojung. Aren't you stop.  If you're going to do like this, just wear bikini. Ok?"he shouted.

"WHAT? Are you crazy? Ok? I'll choose the white one that we wore first." She said .

" Aish... It's really annoying. How about groom man  and bridesmaid . What's are they ?"

" I've called my friend ." She then took out the phone and called someone." WAHT? ARE YOU CRAZY ? SON NAEUN. Aish.." What a great couple. She was shouting all the time like Myungsoo. She then hang up." What is this? Ms?" Myungsoo asked.


" My friend said she can't as she's now in Hong Kong for her business . What should  I do? There's no one for substitute . If I can find. It's impossible for wedding dress. It has to be registered two weeks apart. We need to find now." She said. " Now." Myungsoo said as she nodded .

" It's ok. We've Hyun and Noona." Be said. That shocked both of us." What?" We both screamed."
Please. Unnie please. You guys can consider this as a present. Help us please. Please." She crossed her fingers .


" Hyun!  Please. I've no choice . You know how I decided for this marriage . I want to be ok. Please." He pleaded.

" I'm ok. Yuri-shi, how about you ?" I asked. She was blushed ," aww.. I'm ok."

" thank you guys . I'll treat you after this."Myungsoo said." So, try that one please."

Yuri was very beautiful with wedding dress. " Hyun, can  you please stand next to Noona for a while ." As I walked towards her, he took some pic with his phone." You guys look good." He said ." Let's go eat."

 

At Resturant ,

" I know this noodle shop. " Krystal stated . Myungsoo , who say beside her , glared at his bride ," you know? Every one in Seoul knows this shop ." She rolled her eyes to him.

 The waitress came to us," what do you want to order, sir and Madame ."

" I want seafood noodle." Yuri said." Spicy or original miss?" " Spicy." She replied . And I ordered beef noodle. Krystal and Myungsoo were still looking menu.They were discussing what to order. after their discussion,"Udon .. We want udon ." Krystal ordered.
" spicy or original." "'Both spicy ." Krystal said.

Myungsoo stared at her and them looked at the waitress ," no , one is original." Then, the waitress left.
He rolled his eyes to her," don't you know I can't eat spicy food?"

She signed and played with chopsticks." How can I know? You are not a kid ! You can't eat spicy food . How fanny?"

" yeah .. I'm serious . If you don't trust me, you can ask Noona. She knows all about me." He said .

" Neh.. I'll try to remember all about you." Krystal than bowed her head . She .

Yuri said," it's true. Krystal . Ah. He can't eat spicy food." 

" why?" Krystal asked." Why are you so curious?" Myungsoo asked. " because you are my husband ." She replied." Not now ." He said." Ok! I'm asking to unnie. Don't interrupt us and eat your own food. Please stay quiet ."

" he has a stomachache when he eats spicy food. He likes kimchi strew and spaghetti . He has a headache when he cries hard. His favorite perfume is Channel. "

" Ohh! It's great. But, I need to learn more about him later.by the way , unnie. You are so beautiful with wedding dress." She said . " thank you." Yuri replied.

" she's more prettier than you." Myungsoo . She pouted her lips ," Kris oops is more handsome than you too." She replied.

" yes. Kris is handsome with wedding dress." She said.


Kwon Yuri. You'll become the bride of that handsome man soon..

 

--------


Update !!!!


Hehe^^^^
Sorry for taking so long time. And I think it's long enough.... Hehe^^

Thank you all

Comments
Subscribe
Upvote 

Please ...

I love you!!


- lizzyivy