confession

My one and only

Confession 

 

Jongin was shocked when he woke up as he saw the lying figure next to him.."Myungsoo ya..are you OK? Soo..Soo.." He shakes the youngsters body as he was trumbling. "Ya..Kim Myungsoo. .Ya..." 

 

"Hyun.. don't touch my stomach . It hurts..pl..e..a..s .e." he heard the mumble of the youngster. 

"Ya. .. . Kim Myungsoo ,what's happening?."he was panic as he saw the beads of sweat in his forehead."why are you shaking? Did you catch a cold?.  On ho... By any chance...Myungsoo-ah don't scare me. You are ok ,right? Hyoyeon will kill me exactly. Oh my god.. I'M DEAD .." Jongin shouted and jumped as he saw his girlfriend entered the room.

"Morning Hyo." He smiled at her as nothing happened.

 

" Morning ..Haven't Myungsoo woke up yet?Aish..that kid.."Hyoyeon mumbled as she approached her sleeping dongsaeng.

 

Jongin closed his eyes and prepared his mind to be scolded.

 

" What the hell?"Hyoyeon shaked her brother as she saw he was sweating like a crazy and trumbling."Soo..Kim  Myungsoo...hey..did you catch a cold...?? 

 

She patted her brother's back who wad curling under his blanket.

 

"NO..NO..P.L..E. A.S..E. dont't...t.o.u.c.h...my stomach..it hurts..please ..no.o.na..please..".Myungsoo was about to cry. "It hurts..."Hyoyeon held her brother who was pale and sweating  in her embrace."Soo...Soo..ah....What happened??She cupped his face .,"Soo...ah....answer me...Soo..ah..."Her brother's eyes were closed slowly as the tears fell through her pinky cheeks which were slowly turned pale..She did't know what was going on.

 

"Put him on my back.We need to go to hospital."She was back in reality when she heard Jongin's shout.

She helped Jongin on their way to downstairs."Where are the others?

Jongin asked."Soojung went to her grandma .Kris and Yuri went to work.WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?JUST HURRY, I WILL KILL YOU KIM JONGIN."

Jongin startled and silent.

 

At office,

Yuri was helping Kris for the next project.

"Wow...It's almost fonished. Let's rest for a while ,oppa.."Yuri pouted.Kris nodded."Ok"kris sat on the couch comfortably and Yuri gave him a hot chocolate.

 

"It's good"he muttered."Thank you."Yuri replied.

Kris nodded."By the way, you are really good at cooking?are you an expert?"

 

"Ah..how can I say?It's just ..only Myungsoo's favourite food.Everytime Myungsoo visit to me when I was in LA ,he always asked me home-made food.So ,I started cooking. But,only a few recipe,like I said his favourites..."she smiled.

 

Jris suddenly felt something strange."So you cook because of him.?"he asked.

 

."You can say."she replied."Oppa..I will go 4th floor for a while . I will be back."he nodded.

Since she left tge room ,he couldn't stop thinking about her. And,he didn't know why.

"Am.I jealous to Myungsoo? Yes..I like her..and I love her.But,Myungsoo is you little brother,Wu Kris..Be concious..And plus he 's getting married..ok" He talked to himself as his hands reach to the red valvet  box in his drawer.

 

He opened it. It was a DIAMOND NECKLACE. Yes. He's going to propose her."It's my time" he said to him self as he send a SMS to Yuri.

(Yuri..can you please go out with me????  ×_×)

(Of course oppa. I will wait ya @ the parking..!!^_^)

 

 As soon as he saw the reply,he ran to the parking as there was no tomorrow.All the employers were watching at him .

 

He saw Yuri whobwas standing next to his black Marcedes Benz.." Where will we go ,oppa?" Yuri said as she adjusy her seatbelt ."Why doesn't it fix?Ai..s..h"she stopped as Kris learned his face towards her.only 1cm apart.

 

Her heart was beating deadly.." I will help you." He said and fix it.

._____________________

"Follow me,"Kris said as he got out from the car.

It was just a garden..a little garden.. but there were many flowers.

He took her into the garden."do you like here?"

She nodded" nae" there was a smile plastered on her face since she came in.

 

They went to the bunch under a shady tree.And sat next to each other.

Yuri was busy watching flowers when Kris broke the silence.

 

"Yuri-ah. Actually, i have something to tell you. I have a feeling towards younsince our first encounter although its awkward. Living under tge same toof with you makes my feeling grow. And , I became attached to you. And, I love you not as a friend, not as a colleague . I love you as a girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend,Kwon Yuri?" 

 

After he finished his words ,Yuri was just staring at him for about 3 minutes without blinking. And, she hugged him ," Yes."

He hugged her back." Thank you" and he put the necklace on her neck"it suits you?i hope you will like it. I didn't know where to propose you so I chose tge place where me and Myungsoo used to play when we were young."

"No,it's not oppa..i love you.."

She muttered.

"Me too," he said as he was about to lean his lips on hers *beeps beeps. * his phone rings

" Aish why this time. "kris said as Yuri face reddened.

"Hey. Jong in .why are you calling....WHAR?MYUNGSOO? WHICH HOSPITAL?OK"

_______________

. Sorrry 4 long hiatus.. 

I am really busy...thx u