Living together ?

My one and only

 

Kris was alone in his office room as Myung Soo went back home with Yuri.
Kris started to press him mom's number.

Suddenly, his phone rang,
//honey, are u ready  to see her?//
// mom,I've seen her! Did she know that we're getting married.?//
// No.//
// please don't tell her . She only knew to work together with me.//
// ok. By the way,I'll go to LA tonight. Have you booked for hotel?//
// I'll do it mom,bye//

After a few minutes,
Myung  Soo came back to workplace .

" Hyung! Will you come to my home tonight?"Myung Soo threw himself onto the coach.
 
" Soo, please book me a room at Seoul hotel ." Kris said as reading the files for their new project.

" For you "Myung Soo said confusingly .

" Yes." Kris nodded.

" why?'"Myung Soo asked.

Kris answered," Mom and dad will go to LA to live  with Sulli and her kid.and, Sulli wanna come back to Korea . So, she wanted to made some interior decoration for our home . So. , I've to stay at hotel for awhile.

" Really? How old is Sulli noona kid? I haven't seen her for a long time. I'll call the hotel for your room."Myung Soo added.

" May be two years old. He's so cute like me" Kris said.

Myung Soo dropped his jaw ," What! Like you ? No. He's cute because he is look. Like Sulli Noona and Woohyun Hyun. It's funny. He's cute like me. Ha Ha.."

Kris glared at Myung Soo and shouted , " Just call to the hotel.

"Ok! Ok!" Myung Soo nodded." Hyung! They said all the hotel rooms are full of bookings because there are many fan meetings and concerts of k-pop groups in this month.You better stay at my home. I'm the only boy in my home. It's so bored. Please! Please!.

Kris thought for awhile ," is it really ok if I come?"

Myung Soo replied immediately," it's ok. Everything perfect. Come to my home tonight.There's also a welcoming party for Yuri Noona. "

Kris said," party!"" Ok! That's great."

At Myung Soo's home ,,
Myung Soo pressed the door passcode , walked in and shouted," Noona, here's a guest. Guess who."kris was behind Myung Soo , busying with his suitcases .

Hyoyeon ran out quickly," Oh my god ! Here's my beloved  Wu Kris."