Unpredictable

My one and only
Unpredictable Kris's POV As Daehyun said, Myungsoo bit both cakes And gave them to Daehyun.When Hyoyeon saw that, " Myungsoo , why did you do like that . I'll give you a new one Daehyun ." Daehyun smiled ," No. Noona, it's ok.I'll eat them."Myungsoo smirked." Ohh! Where's is Kim HyunA . She must be here." He whispered and went to the doorway . When i was watching TV, Yuri was preparing the dinner with Hyoyeon as always.After a little while,Daehyun went toward kitchen," NOONA! I'LL HELP YOU." At that time, Hyoyeon went out from the kitchen and searching something . And, I noticed that. " Who are you looking for,!? Myungsoo ??"I asked. She nodded," Yes, I want to tell him to tell Baekhyun to come. I think he forget." " Don't worry. I've called him." " Ok! I've to go ! Oh! Kris, can you help me to tidy another guest room since HyunA, Daehyun and Baekhyun will sleep here tonight."she asked. I nodded and followed her." Oh! Kris, can you please take me the key. I forgot it in the kitchen." As she requested., I went to the kitchen .And I saw Daehyun was sitting next to Yuri and helped her to made pancake. When I saw that scene, I felt something that I've never felt on Yuri . I thought in my mind.," JEALOUSY? " I'm right. Because she's my fiancee. But she didn't know it. Why should I blame her. She saw me. " kris oppa, do you want something ?" " Yeah! A key that Hyoyeon left." I replied. Daehyun handed me a key and I thanked to you." By the way , YURI. What kind of pancake are you making?" " Blueberry , Myungsoo's favourite." She smiled. I went to the upstairs and helped with Hyoyeon. While we're tidying that room , Hyoyeon seemed so sad. " Hey! Are you ok? Hyoyeon ? " she nodded as I asked. " you guys are just like that. Why you and Myungsoo look like twins. Tell me why." At that time, I found out that her eyes were teary. She tried to say something that was not so easy to tell others. She tried to smile ," Kris, I don't know what should I do . I scared that Myungsoo will hate me. He's my one and only.... ..... , my one and only........." She tried to continued her words sobbing.." My one and only relative on the world. He's my only brother.i love him more than any other people in the world. I love Jongin but I can't love him more than Myungsoo. I can't even love equally ." I still didn't understand what she meant . " ok! Hyoyeon , why would Myungsoo hate you. He just mad at Daehyun, not to you. He's always like that. But, I know he actually loves Daehyun." Meanwhile,YURI entered the room." Oppa, Hyoyeon ! What's happening. Why are you crying , baby." She hugged and tried to convince Hyoyeon . "'No, I know he will hate me. He didn't want me to marry. He scared of living alone because he was always alone.But, he Tried to understand me and accept Jongin. And, he treated Daehyun better."Hyoyeon explained. YURI said," it's a good thing. You don't need to cry . Myungsoo became good boy." Hyoyeon started to cry heavily," That's why I'm feeling sad for him. He's now a good boy . He became very social . And works hard under Kris. But, he still doesn't want to inherit the company . It's neither mom's nor dad's. it's his inheritance from granny.Dad was so mad when he refused to attend the shareholders meeting in china and cancelled the agreement with JK corporation . Myungsoo has to marry the youngest daughter of that corporation. If he won't marry her , dad will send him to Hongkong alone. I don't want him to live alone so I begged dad to give him another chane. But, dad said he has to marry that girl if he doesn't want to go to Hongkong. He doesn't know it yet. He has to marry her next week. If he knows that, he'll hate me. What should I do? Why can't I make my one and only brother happy. I'm so selfish. I'm do bad........" She buried her heads in yuri's shoulders ." Hey. Don't cry no more. Your face is like tomato. It will be ok , sweetie. Life is unpredictable. " YURI rubbed Hyoyeon's back. I said in my mind, " UNPREDICTABLE . Your life will be like thus KWON YURI." ...........…………… Hey! Readers Are u angry that there're some sad parts I'm sorry but there will be romantic N comedy in next ones!!! Myungsoo is getting married? Guess who? By the way, do u know about Kris's movie? I don't like the actress. After finishing my another story,my secret true love, should I write Myungyeon or Myungstal first????? n do u like my poster!!!!!! Comments Subscribe Votes , please <3 Thanks to you all. May god bless you!!!! I know I'm late but Happy birthday Jung Daehyun !!!!