Telling her a story

My one and only

 

In the morning,

Myungsoo woke up the last. When he went to downstairs , the breakfast was ready .

"Soo, come here . I made blueberry pancake. You like it, right."
Yuri called Myungsoo.

" Immm. I like it. Thank you."he smiled.

Kris placed the orange juice to the table,"it's good. Yuri, your assistant will come to you today. When do you want to start your work?"

" Today " Yuri nodded.

Myungsoo bit pancake a big ," Hyung! You can go alone today. Because ill drive for Yuri Noona."

Kris nodded," it's ok."

Suddenly , Hyoyeon came into dining room from the living room," Myungsoo , go and change your clothes at once."
She was in hurry.

Myungsoo was surprised ," Why?"

" We need to pick up Daehyun!" She replied." JUST GO AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHS. Don't try to ask me a question ."

Myungsoo went to upstairs and changed his clothes. Actually, he didn't want to see Daehyun. He looked himself in the mirror. He noticed that he looked so pale. He made a plan to pretend that he was sick. He heard Hyoyeon was calling him. He didn't even want to face Daehyun." I'M COMING ," he shouted and ran to the downstairs .

Hyoyeon looked at him  graphically," hey! Why your hairs messed up, comb them properly. Try to live elegantly ."

Myungsoo just followed Hyoyeon didn't say or do nothing ." I'll be back. So, Noona, you can go along with Hyung. Call me if you want . Bye!"

Myungsoo and Hyoyeon were in the car pack . Hyoyeon glared at Myungsoo," will you drive ?"

Myungsoo eyes were red ," how can I drive a car when I can't even handle myself."

Hyoyeon went into the car," Just came in. I'll drive. "

On the way,,,,

" Why aren't you say nothing? Are you mad at me.? Or something .? Are you feeling good ?" Hyoyeon said softly.

Myungsoo leaned his head at to the back ,closing his eyes," Do you love me that much? Who do you love more? Jung Daehyun or me.?"

" Why are you calling the elder in this way? Who taught you to call like that? " Hyoyeon said angrily .

Myungsoo feel asleep at that time.

At home,

" Let's  go if you finished!" Kris said.

Yuri nodded .

At office ;

Kris and Yuri walked together .
And they saw a girl in front of Yuri's room. The girl bowed immediately when she saw them." Hello! I'm Krystal Jung . And I'm your assistant., Ms. Kwon."

Kris nodded slightly," Ok! You have to learn what to do when Myungsoo came back. So, you can wait here."

Yuri whispered to Kris when they were in Kris's room," why don't you tell me to wait her with us,Oppa?"

Kris replied," I don't like the way she talked."

"Ok!" Yuri nodded.

Myungsoo didn't came back till the lunch time.
Yuri was sitting on the coach.," Oppa! Why didn't Soo come back." " Should I call him,?"

" No . We'll go have our lunch. Lets go."kris said.

At Resturant ,

Kris smiled at Yuri and he noticed that Yuri wanted to ask him something." Are you curious who is Daehyun.?"

Yuri nodded.," May be their family matter."

" I'll tell you a story. Wanna listen?"kris said.  Yuri nodded.

" We're neighbors when we're young. Their parents divorced when Myungsoo was two. They lived separately before the divorcement . Mr. Kim lived together with another woman before Myungsoo was born. And he even had a daughter named Kim HyunA. When Myungsoo was young , he usually got sick . At such time., Mrs. Kim lived with another man named Jung Woo, Daehyun's dad and took care of Daehyun.'So, he hates his mother. And Daehyun. His life was so pitiful. He only has  Hyoyeon  to love: thus why he loves her so much and doesn't want to loose her.