Noona or Oppa??

My one and only

Kris woke up Myung Soo," Get up! Lets go to airport !"

Myung Soo Widened his eyes," will you go along with me."

" Sure, I've to take care of my assistant's health."Kris smiled . 

At the airport ,
Myung Soo was searching for Yuri. But he couldn't . Kris said ," can I help you to find her ?"
" really?? " Myung Soo said without looking Kris as he was nervous for not seeing Yuri.

Meanwhile , Myung Soo heard a phone rang.
Myung Soo answered the call. It was Yuri.//Noona! Ok! Cafeteria ! ANGEL!! I'll come to you . See you later. I love you,"

Myung Soo hang up ." Hyun, she's now in cafeteria . We have to go there ."

Kris asked," To where?"

" To ANGEL cafeteria ," Myung Soo answered .

When they entered the cafeteria , Yuri waved her hand to Myung Soo.Myung Soo yelled," Noona." Yuri did also," Myung Soo "

Kris shook his head ," ohhh! Another crazy one! Ya, Kim Myung Soo, why are you shouting like that? Don't you shy! "
" Why? We haven't seen each other for a long time. You've never had that feeling , right? You won't understand it."

Kris had a call from his mom," Omma. What? Who? Without telling me. Without asking my opinion . Ok! I'll go there  "

Yuri stared at Kris. Myung Soo noticed that," Noona, this is....." Yuri cut his conversation ," I know , It's your friend ,Baek Hyun, right ?"

Yuri beat Kris head quickly," Ya! Baek, you can call me Noona too. Noona took presents for you too. I hope you will like it ."
Myung Soo tried to explain, " Noona, it's " he stopped as he saw kris glanced at Yuri. Yuri didn't care as she didn't know," I ordered hot chocolate for you two. Do you like it , Baek?"

Kris eyes were started to red signing that he was angry. Myung Soo knew that he kept in science .

Kris looked at straight to Yuri's eyes," Ya! I'm not his friend. Why should I call you Noona. You have gone crazy . You should call me Oppa. "

Yuri smirked , " why?"

Kris had his mom's call again,"  I forgot to tell you her name. She is Yuri. Keon Yuri. Go meet her at Grand Seoul hotel at around 3pm. Treat her well as she is your bride.ok??"
" ok! Mom! Ok"he answered.

Kris was wondering. The girl that he had to marry was in front of him . She beat his head head and wanted him to call her noona.

Yuri started to say while biting blueberry soft cake roll." Hey! Are you finish? Why should I call you Oppa? " 

" because I'm older than you. " Kris said.

Myung Soo tried to settle the situation ," Noona. This is Wu Kris. He is the son of Wu family group., the most popular company in Hong Kong ."

" Oh! So , you are Mr. Wu's son. He is my daddy's friend. I've to work at your company as a co- director.Nice to meet you Oppa."Yuri pleaded.

Kris said in his mind," What ? Oppa! And she's my bride." Ok" he said .