Telling her a story.2

My one and only

Telling her a story -2

Kris's POV

" So, is Daehyun his brother?" She was curious .

" No. Daehyun is Mr. Jung's son. Not Mrs. Kim's. " I explained .

She looked nervous." Ohh, I've never thought that they have such complicated family matters. He's really pitiful. He had bitter life in young age . He might have a terrible childhood memories."

I said," Yeah! He is the only kid that I stay close except Sulli. He always looked lonely when he was young . Since we're neighbors , he usually visited to our home. And, he was the first kid who asked me to play with him because no one at school want to play with him. At that time. I don't know why but I willingly accept to play with him. I know he loves me. Because he always tells me what he is feeling ."

" Thus why you know him well?"she asked.

"Yeah.," Kris answered softly., "Ok. ! Lets go back to my room."

Yuri nodded. 
Meanwhile.,

" There's a call from Myungsoo." Kris said. " He said he's at my room now."

Yuri stared at kris.," does it sound good?"

Kris smiled her back," Of course, Not good."

Yuri stepped behind Kris.

While they were walking to Kris's room.,

" YA! ARE YOU BRAINLESS OR SOMETHING CRAZY? WHY DON'T YOU KNOW SUCH EASY THING! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BOSS! TRY TO CONCENTRATE WHAT I SAY! IM SO DISAPPOINT 
ON YOU.WHAT  KIND OF GIRL ARE YOU! AISH! I'M GOING CRAZY! I CAN'T TEACH YOU ANYMORE . DO YOURSELF !"

It was Myungsoo who was shouting to Krystal.

Yuri and Kris heard that.

Yuri went into her room. At that time , Myungsoo came out of Yuri's room with red face.

When Yuri entered her room, she saw the papers were strewn all over the place.And her assistant was sitting on the coach .

She approached Krystal.," Are you ok? I'm sorry that he's in the bad mood today! Can we start our work?"

Krystal nodded.

At Kris's room

Kris glared at Myungsoo .," Why are you shouting like a fool? "

Kris smiled slightly . And he looked up   Myungsoo . Whose face was red. He seemed to be angry and nobody knows what's in his mine except Kris. Kris locked the door," Soo! Tell me what you're feeling. If you want to cry ., just do it. But You know shouting the girl that you've seen first time is not a good manner."

" Hyun! I've no idea to teach her. I don't know how she passed the interview ." Myungsoo shook his head and gave Kris some paper," Will you check it again?"

Kris shook his head." No, Soo. I'll never recheck the files that you've already checked . Because I believe you ." Kris smiled," you're worrying that you'll do a mistake because you're not in a good mode, right?"

Myungsoo smirked." As you wish. By the way, we've to back home early as that brat Jung Daehyun will come and have a dinner with us. " he heaved ," I really wanna run away from this situation , Hyun."

Kris hugged Myungsoo and rubbed his back slowly." Life is not a bed of roses, you know?"

Myungsoo nodded and tears ran though his red cheeks slowly .

At home ,

Hyoyeon said," Soo, call HyunA to come."

He just glared to her." Ok. I'll " 
" Noona!! Are you ok if I invite you to come to my home for a dinner? Ok! I'm waiting for you. Thank you . I love You too."

"She says she's coming. Has she already known?"

Hyoyeon nodded. The doorbell rang.

" May be HyunA Noona !" Myungsoo said and ran to the door. As he opened," Come it." He left the door so fast.

A man was behind him. It was Daehyun.

Hyoyeon smiled to Darhyun ," Soo., There're. Two cupcakes on the table. Bring them and share with your Hyun."

Myungsoo brought them and said," what do you want? Chocolate or vanilla?"

" as you wish . Give me the one that you don't like

-------
Sorry for short update
I'm really busy with my school works
You'll know the life of student 

Bye guys! See you soon