What is kris?

My one and only
"Hyung, here's a call from the director of JYP entertainment " Myung Soo slightly whispered to Kris. Kris rolled his eyes to Myung Soo and said,"Give me the phone." Myung Soo gave the phone into Kris's hand slowly, shakily. While giving a phone , Myung Soo closed his eyes . Kris quickly grabbed the phone and answered the call, " WHAT????? Ok! I promise that I'll try to find it. Give me one day. You can come and take it at tomorrow morning. Is it ok. About 7 am. Bye ."Myung Soo knew that something bad was occurring . It was a really hard situation for the others in the office. But not for him. He was the one and only guy who could stay beside Kris when he got angry. After hanging up the phone, Kris glared at Myung Soo. Myung Soo nodded slightly . He softly started his conversation " Hyung, is something bad?".Kris shook his head "Not a bad one."Myung Soo heaved lightly and nodded quickly. Kris smirked at him and said ," Soo, I didn't mean the bad one. But, unfortunately it's the worst one." Myung Soo smiled and crossed his fingers, closing his eyes," God bless us." Kris laughed loudly ," hey , boy! Are you going crazy? " Myung Soo whispered," I think it will be better." Kris said, " The director told me that they received only 1996 forms. So, one is missing. We have to find that one before tomorrow morning . No , it'll be so late. We have to find it before the dawn." Myung Soo widened his eyes," WHAT?? Before the dawn?? Hyung, why didn't you never tell me that you're Inspirit. Can I buy you Infinite's album as a birthday present?" Kris's face turned to red and shouted," YA!! KIM MYUNG SOO , CAN YOU MAKE A JOKE IN THIS SITUATION ?" Kris noticed that it wouldn't not be good for him if he shouted Myung Soo.so,he calmed down "Soo, let's think about the best way for it." Myung Soo sniffed ," Hyun, I've deleted all the files that you sent me yesterday . I have only papers. " Kris tried to comfort him, " don't worry. We can find it. We can do this ." Myung Soo said,"so, I've to sleep at here. I'll call noona to tell that I won't be back." Kris nodded,"Ok! " At that time," ARWOO! Saranghaeyoo..." Kris jumped and shouted," what is that?" Myung Soo smiled," that's my phone ringtone ." Kris said, " please answer it . It's scared me." Myung Soo said, "noona, I won't be back today. Noona, I can't . I've to find some important files.noona" Kris immediately grabbed the phone from Myung Soo and said," Ya! Kim Hyoyeon, I won't bite your boney dongsang. Ok??bye" Kris hanged up and said," let's go, Myung Soo" Myung Soo nodded and whispered , " yes. Mr. Wolf" Kris said, " what did you say?" Myung Soo said, " nothing . I sad Mr. Wu"