D-1

My Beautiful Stalker: A Chapter of Seohyun's Diary

Chapter 5 – D-1

Wednesday, 19th March 2014, 6:30 AM, MBC Studio

SEOHYUN POV

yfji.jpg

So today we will be shooting the Mr.Mr. performance, a pre-recorded version for Music Core since we will be away during the broadcast of the show. Tomorrow morning, we will do the pre-recording for Inkigayo and I am hoping that I can get a backstage pass and tell Haeri unnie about it. I spoke with my manager yesterday and he will try to get it for me and until this morning I haven’t heard anything from him. I couldn’t really sleep last night; I think I am nervous about the prospect of meeting Joon. I decided not to care about what kind of curiosity that I am having now toward him. I might like him or I might just grateful to have a fan like him, I don’t really care. All I want to do is to meet him and hopefully he can explain some of the thing that is still not clear from his audio message.

Right now we are preparing to have our hair and make-up done. I wish that we didn’t do the pre-recording so early today, I usually don’t have a problem with an early morning schedule, but today I just don’t feel like it. The manager oppa that I asked to get me the backstage pass isn’t here yet and I’m just waiting for the good news coming from him. I don’t think it is that hard since there is no harm in giving someone a backstage pass. Yoona unnie is sitting beside me, leaning her head against my shoulder as she cuddles up against me,

Seohyun: “Unnie? You’re sleepy?”

Yoona: “Yes…really sleepy…”

Seohyun: “You want some coffee?”

Yoona: “I would prefer a breakfast now more than coffee….hehe…”

Seohyun: “Our manager will bring some food soon, just be patient unnie…hehe…”

Yoona: “Yeah I know…so Seohyun…anything new about your stalker?”

Seohyun: “Well I am still waiting for the backstage pass…”

Yoona: “What are you going to do once you meet him? I mean…things will be weird and awkward…”

Seohyun: “I am not sure unnie…I’m going to talk to him…but…”

Yoona: “You seems like you’re going to meet your first love or something…hehe…you’re so cute maknae….”

Seohyun: “Ah unnieee…don’t tease me like that…or I won’t tell you about what I feel again…humph…”

Yoona: “Hehehe…I’m just teasing you maknae, don’t get sulky like that…so…what does he looks like anyway?”

Seohyun: “I’m not telling you unnie…you will tease me again…”

Yoona: “Hehehe…Don’t be like that maknae…tell me…tell me…”

Seohyun: “Sigh…I don’t know what to tell you because I never see the clear view of his face. He is always wearing something on his face, eyeglasses, mask; I never see his face directly.”

Yoona: “Ah…but you catch a glimpse of his face right? I’m sure you remember it…”

Seohyun: “Yeah I did…”

Yoona: “Is he….good looking?”

Seohyun: “Well…I supposed he’s okay…I don’t know whether I can judge his look based on what I saw….”

Yoona: “Do you like him?”

Seohyun: “Well…I think I li….wait…unnie….you almost fool me….arghh!! Unnieee!”

Yoona: “Why? Why? You almost answer right then, hehehehe…why do you stop talking? I am pretty sure you are about to say that you like him, hehe…”

Seohyun: “Argh unnie….you tease me again….”

Yoona: “I’m not! It’s real right? You like him?”

Seohyun: “I don’t know unnie…I don’t want to answer you again…”

Yoona: “Oohh…maknae getting all sulky…hehe…come on…share with unnie…you said that you are not going to hide things anymore from us right? Hehe….”

Seohyun: “Aigoo unnie…I…I guess I am not sure myself…I mean…how do you know that you like someone? You are dating now unnie…maybe you can tell me…”

Yoona: “It is hard to tell…you will feel it…you will feel something difference toward him if you like someone…I don’t know how to describe it…”

Seohyun: “Ah I see….”

Yoona: “Anyway, may I just warn you? I don’t want to act like I know everything…but I’m going to give you an advice and it is up to you whether you want to listen to me or not…”

Seohyun: “That’s okay unnie…I’ll hear you out…what is it?”

Yoona: “If you like him…well…I can’t really forbid you from dating him if you want to…you are an adult now…you have your own freedom to choice what you want and what you don’t want…but you need to remember something. Dating a fan…might not be bad at all for you…but for him? His life will change…it won’t be the same again for him. He might get treated nicely and get the attention media if you two are caught…but…for every positive things there are also the negatives side of it…I might be talking way too ahead here…but I just want you to know and have a think about that okay?”

Seohyun: “……………………”

Yoona: “Okay maknae?”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie…and…you don’t have to worry…even if I like him…I don’t even know whether he wants to date me…He could refuse me right? There’s a reason why he always sent his sister to give me those gifts. I don’t know…maybe he only see me as his idol…why am I saying this? Oh no I’m blushing….”

Yoona: “Hehe….you’re so funny maknae…anyway…things like that…you can talk to us too…We never hide secret about the men that we like and when we started dating right? We always talk to each other…”

Seohyun: “Yes I know unnie…thank you….”

Make-up artist: “Yoona-shi…it is your turn!”

Yoona: “Ah…here I go then…see you later maknae…”

Seohyun: “Ah okay unnie bye…”

Yoona unnie gives me a quick hug and then she goes to do her make-up. Sica unnie is sleeping on the sofa across me while I don’t know where the other unnie are. I guess they are doing their own thing perhaps. So about this Joon…yesterday of course I told all the unnie about him but I am not telling them all the details in the audio message. They want to hear it but I am not letting them…it is just too embarrassing I guess. So know that I have no secret to hide from them, I guess I am feeling way better…especially toward Yoona and Taeyeon unnie. They are the ones that really worried about me the most and I must scare them when I went home passed out like that. I think I should focus on the performance today. I owe it to everyone to do my best and I promise them that this problem will not affect me anymore.

As I am about to stand up and look around the other unnies, my mobile phone is ringing and I can hear Sica unnie is mumbling in her sleep as if she is asking me to answer the phone. I look at the caller and it is our manager oppa,

Seohyun: “Oppa! Where have you been? I am waiting for you!”

Manager: “Sorry maknae, the traffic isn’t too kind even though it is quite early in the morning; I think there’s an accident…so…I have some news for you…”

Seohyun: “Tell me oppa!”

Manager: “Do you want to good news first…or the bad news first?”

Seohyun: “There is bad news as well? Sigh…hmm….good news first then!”

Manager: “Okay…I got the backstage pass…”

Seohyun: “Eh? Then what is the bad news oppa?”

Manager: “You requested for two people, I only manage to get for one person…I think there are students from elementary school going to visit the broadcasting station for their school field trip tomorrow morning, which is why they only gave me a pass for one person…is that okay?”

Seohyun: “Mmm…well…I guess there’s nothing you can do about it right?”

Manager: “It’s the best I can do maknae…and…you’re still not telling me who this person is…”

Seohyun: “I told you it is the daughter of my mom’s friend…she initially going to ask her brother too but I guess they have to choose now…”

Manager: “Oh well…there are still plenty of time until we finish our promotion…so this is the best I can do for now. I’m heading there now okay? You want me to get something for you on the way there?”

Seohyun: “No oppa…you have been very helpful…thank you…”

Manager: “Alright…you girls please prepare for the rehearsal okay? There are only few other groups pre-recording today so I want you all to focus and to be on your best okay?”

Seohyun: “Yes oppa we will…”

Manager: “Okay I’ll see you soon maknae…I’ll give the pass to you when we meet…remind me again if I forget okay? Bye.”

Seohyun: “Yes oppa…thank you…bye….”

That phone call gives me some relief but at the same time I was kind of disappointed as well. I know Haeri unnie want to give this pass to Joon only but I want the two of them to get this pass, which is why I asked for two people…but in the end I can’t get it. It’s too bad…that means…only Joon that will be in the SBS Broadcasting Station tomorrow…oh my…I’m getting nervous. This is bad…better not to think about this…I have rehearsal and then a performance to record. I can’t repeat the same mistake like I did during the last Music Core performance. I quickly sit down again and I take my diary out…I was going to look for the other unnies before but…I might as well write on my diary to contain all of these feelings…I am excited but nervous at the same time. I look at Sica unnie and she is sleeping well, I think she won’t try to look at what I’m writing on my diary,

Dear my diary…

Today is 19th of March 2014…

I am right now in one of the waiting room of MBC, waiting for my turn to get my make-up done for our pre-recording performance for the Music Core. Things have gone for the better for me since that incident on that alley that night. I am at peace with my unnies now as I don’t keep anything from them anymore. I also talked with Haeri unnie and even though I was being rude toward her, I think she forgave me already for my rude behavior. As for my mysterious stalker…I found out through that audio message that his name is Joon. He is younger than me…of course I think I should know about it already from this previous letter.

So Haeri unnie asked me for a backstage pass and I manage to get one today as my manager confirmed it to me just now. I want Haeri unnie to be able to accompany Joon to the broadcasting station but my manager told me that he managed to only get a pass for one people. Maybe one of them could sneak in to the building…no one would know right? What am I thinking right now? Everyone will be checked in on the entrance and I don’t think I can ask manager oppa to disguise one of them as someone from the managerial team, if I ask for that favor then I have to explain to our managers again about the situation and they might end up calling our company about it and not only that I might get in trouble, but that backstage pass will be gone as well.

Yoona unnie spoke to me just now and she warned me about getting attached to Joon and growing my feelings for him. To be totally honest, I am not even sure what my feeling is…and…I don’t know how I can possibly know that I like someone or not since I never experienced something like this before. I’ve been in We Got Married with Yonghwa oppa but that is totally different. I have a little bit of feelings for him but since we do everything for the show and even our activities most of the time are directed by the show, I don’t think we really have that genuine feeling toward one another. Yonghwa oppa now become an oppa that I respect and I can depend on…but nothing more than that.

I think Yoona unnie mean well by warning me about it. It could be stressful for Joon to be even seen together alone with me, imagine if we’re dating, he will experience a lot of new things in his life and it might disturb him or makes him uncomfortable. I guess I should really just take our meeting as an idol that meet her fan…nothing more than that. I’m going to ask some questions and get to know each other…I’ll let him take a picture with me, give him my autograph…I’m pretty sure that is all he wants…right?

If the other idols found out about this they might think that I am crazy or something. Usually idols would avoid their stalkers…but I am doing the exact opposite of what idols usually do…I am curious and trying to embrace this stalker into my life. It’s weird…yet I think I am not going to regret knowing that I have a stalker like him. Everything that happen in life has a meaning behind it and this surely have a meaning too. I haven’t really found what is the meaning of his appearance in my life, but maybe I am about to found out when I see him tomorrow.

Right now I need to concentrate on performing, doing the rest of our activities today then I can think about how I should approach Joon tomorrow. Maybe I should get him something as well? I know it is normal for fans to give their idols gifts…and we really usually give them back through our performances and by holding out events….if I personally buy something for him…is that wrong? Would that be not the normal thing to do? Will he think that I like him if I give him something tomorrow?

Argh…I think I should not thinking about this now…as I stated before, SNSD’s activities first. This personal matter of mine can come later, he won’t be exist as my fan if I never got into SNSD so I need to remember that I have to do my activities well as a SNSD member. I won’t let the unnies and the fans down again. Ah! That’s right…there would be fans today at our pre-recording…would he be there? Can I invite him backstage straight away so that he doesn’t need to wait until tomorrow? Aigoo….now I am getting all excited and nervous again for no reason at all. I think that he might not be there today considering how Haeri unnie asked for the backstage pass.

Every time I try to take my mind off him, he just keeps appearing again and again. Okay, I think I’m going to stop this diary entry here. The more I write, the more I might think about him and I can’t let my concentration to drop right now just by thinking about this.

I might write some more after I meet him tomorrow…hopefully only good things will be written on these diary pages tomorrow after our meeting. I am looking toward it positively. Now on to the performance for Music Core first….bye diary!

Seo Joo-Hyun….

535t.jpg

9:30 AM, SNSD’s Waiting Room

AUTHOR POV

mqju.jpg

SNSD finished their performance without any mistake at all. Seohyun is relieved to see that nothing bad is happening to her today on the stage. Now that the performance is out of the way, all of the SNSD members are waiting to go to their next schedule. Some of the members are having their breakfast and so does Seohyun. She already received the backstage pass from her manager and while the others are having their breakfast, she sits far away from the others and she calls Haeri to inform her about the pass,

Seohyun: “Hi…is this Haeri unnie?”

Haeri: “Ah…Seohyun?”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie, it’s me…are you busy at the moment?”

Haeri: “I’m about to go to work but that’s okay I can talk for now…”

Seohyun: “Ah okay…so unnie…We are going to record a performance tomorrow at SBS. I’ve asked my manager to get me a backstage pass and he managed to get it for me. The thing is, I asked him to get me a pass for two persons…but he only managed to get one….sorry unnie…only one of you can go tomorrow…”

Haeri: “That’s okay Seohyun…I asked you to get a pass for him, you don’t have to worry about me…what time is your recording schedule tomorrow?”

Seohyun: “I think it’s around 9-10 AM, I need to ask my manager first…”

Haeri: “Okay sure…so…I’ll ask him to get the backstage pass from you tomorrow….or…I don’t know…how are we going to do this?”

Seohyun: “I don’t think my manager can give you that tomorrow and neither can I…what if…I see you today…is that possible?”

Haeri: “I will be working until 3 today….”

Seohyun: “Ah okay…I’ll be finishing my schedule today at 6…do you think maybe we can meet somewhere?”

Haeri: “Ah if you go to the public place if might be hard for you…perhaps it is better for me to go to your dorm…”

Seohyun: “Our manager oppa and unnie will be there at our dorm later on…I don’t think I want to let them know about you and your brother just yet…they can be quite noisy and scold me to the end of the earth…hehe…what about if…I go to your home?”

Haeri: “But…how can you go to my house? Shouldn’t your manager accompany you anywhere you go? Then they will end up finding out as well?”

Seohyun: “I can ask them to drop me off at my parents’ place and my mom can take me to your house.”

Haeri: “Ah…please don’t…I don’t want to burden you and your mother that much especially that I am the one that asking you for favor…let’s just meet up in that café near the alley where Joon rescued you…oops…I accidentally said his name…damn he will be mad at me…”

Seohyun: “Actually unnie…I already know his name…he mentioned it on the audio message on that USB flash drive that you gave me…hehe….sorry…I don’t mean to embarrass you…”

Haeri: “Oh he did? He should tell me about it…aigoo Joon…so yeah…is it okay for you to meet me there? I know it is nearby your dorm and I think you can sneak up quite easily…”

Seohyun: “Okay…let’s just say around 8:30 PM then? I might have to eat dinner first with our managers and the other members…”

Haeri: “Okay sure…I’ll be there…thank you Seohyun…It must be hard for you to get me the backstage pass….”

Seohyun: “Ah that’s okay unnie…it is nothing hard really…My manager knows a lot of people that work as the production staffs on the music shows so he is able to get me the pass…don’t worry unnie…so...I’ll see you tonight then?”

Haeri: “Yes Seohyun…I’ll see you there…thank you…bye….”

Seohyun: “Okay unnie…bye….”

Seohyun ends the phone call and straight away when she turns around; Yoona and Taeyeon are standing there. It seems that they have been eavesdropping for quite some time and they heard everything that she said over the phone,

n6qhy.jpg

Seohyun: “AH! Unnie! What are you two doing here? You really surprised me…”

Yoona: “We are of course as usual helping you out…”

Taeyeon: “By driving away our managers from overhearing your conversation…”

Yoona: “You are talking on the phone with your back facing us….how do you even know who will stand right behind you and overhearing your conversation?”

Taeyeon: “You should be more careful maknae…our managers are sharp you know….”

Seohyun: “Oh my…was I really speaking that loud?”

Taeyeon & Yoona: “Yes you were…”

Seohyun: “Sigh…I need to be more careful next time…”

Taeyeon: “So you’re planning to meet that Haeri unnie? To give her the pass?”

Yoona: “And you are planning to of course lying your way out to our managers right?”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie…”

Yoona: “Do you want our help?”

Seohyun: “Yes…I am not good at lying…”

Taeyeon: “But you lied to us really well about this…”

Yoona: “True….”

Seohyun: “Unniee…stop teasing me…I said I’m sorry already right? Ugh….”

Taeyeon: “Hehe…you’re so cute when you are pouting like that maknae…like a little school girl! Hehe…”

Yoona: “Of course we all forgive you already…we’re just teasing you Seohyun…of course we will help you…”

Taeyeon: “But there is a cost to it…”

Seohyun: “I thought you two are going to help me? Why there is a cost to it?”

Taeyeon: “Because our help don’t come for free my dear maknae…hehehe….so…if we help you…then not only you that will go out of the dorm…the two of us will come along too…”

Seohyun: “Really unnie? Doesn’t that make things hard for us to get out of the dorm?”

Yoona: “We can leave it to Taeyeon unnie…our managers won’t even suspect a thing if she’s the one that speak up…”

Taeyeon: “True…you can count on me…hehe…”

Seohyun: “Okay unnie…I believe you…thanks for helping me out…’

Taeyeon: “No problem…”

Yoona: “Now let’s get you to eat breakfast as well now…you need your energy to get through today activities…”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie…thanks…”

Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon are walking toward where the others are eating their breakfast. Today’s performance goes well, she gets her backstage pass and then Taeyeon and Yoona offered to help her in sneaking out of the dorm to meet Haeri. It seems that today is going to be quite a good day for Seohyun after what she experienced recently. As she is eating with the others, she realized that things are much better when she is being honest with the other members. She already know for a long time that they never  keep secret between one or another and Seohyun truly understand the meaning of why they have such code in their group. Lying would make the problem worsen and will make the other group members disappointed. She learns that the hard way and right now she is really enjoying her time with her unnies again. No more hiding, no more secrets…

SNSD’s Dorm, 8:10 PM

fzfo.jpg

SNSD and their managers are having their dinner inside the dorm. Of course while the others are enjoying their dinner, Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon keep talking between themselves about what to say to the managers. The other members have been told about their plan and they are not going to do against it and will let the three of them do what they have to do. So after the dinner almost end, Taeyeon quickly goes toward one of the manager unnie that is sitting on the living room sofa,

Taeyeon: “Unnie.”

Manager: “Yes?”

Taeyeon; “Are you full?”

Manager: “Yeah, thanks to you girls sharing some of your foods for us managers as well, thank you.”

Taeyeon: “That’s good…do you want some dessert? We have some ice cream on our freezer...”

Manager: “Are you sure that I can grab that? I mean…the ice creams belong to you girls…that’s alright Taeyeon, you don’t have to worry about us…”

Taeyeon: “No seriously…you can take it…we have no problem with it…”

Manager: “Oh okay…thanks…sorry to say this but I assume that you are this nice to me because you have something that you want as well right?”

Taeyeon: “Hehe…how do you know that unnie?”

Manager: “I think I know you too well…what do you want Tae?”

Taeyeon: “I want to ask Yoona and maknae to come with me downstairs….we’re just going to the café around the corner to get some coffee…would that be okay?”

Manager: “Well what’s wrong with one of us accompanying you?”

Taeyeon: “We’re going to have some girls talk between the three of us if you don’t mind unnie. I promise you that we will cover ourselves that no one will even recognize our scent…okay unnie?”

Manager: “Hmm…okay…but you’ll be back here at 9 or I will come down there and get you myself? Are we clear?”

Taeyeon: “Yes unnie thanks…”

Manager: “And as usual, don’t take pictures and upload it to SNS. These fans are so sharp these days that they can tell where your location is straight away, okay?”

Taeyeon: “Of course unnie, we know….thanks unnie…”

Manager: “Sure…just be careful and take care of yourselves…and can you please buy me an Americano as well while you’re there please?”

Taeyeon: “Okay unnie, we’ll get you your coffee…we’ll be going now then…bye unnie and thanks! You’re the best!”

Manager: “No problem, just get back here at 9 PM okay? Be careful Tae…”

Taeyeon: “Yes unnie, thank you!”

After getting the permission from her manager, Taeyeon quickly tell Seohyun and Yoona about it and the three of them quickly change their clothes and of course getting themselves into a disguise mode as they are making their way to the café near their dorm. Yuri seems to want to join them but she knows that if there are a lot of them that are going out, one of their managers will want to come with them as well so Yuri decided to stay at the dorm. They make their way toward the café and right now they are waiting inside the café for Haeri. After ordering their drinks, they start talking with each other first while waiting for Haeri,

Taeyeon: “So…what does this Haeri unnie looks like? I’m not sure I remember her face…”

Seohyun: “Umm…let’s see…she looks like…umm…”

Yoona: “If I’m not wrong she looks like Miryo unnie…”

Taeyeon: “B.E.G Miryo unnie?”

Seohyun: “Ah yes that’s correct she does resemble her…”

Taeyeon: “Okay…so about this audio message that this Joon gave you…I’m just wondering…”

Seohyun: “About what unnie?”

Taeyeon: “Something about his parents…or his mother at least…because he cried as soon as he is talking about it…I’m hoping that nothing bad happened to his parents…”

Seohyun: “Oh yes unnie…I am confused too…maybe I should ask him tomorrow.”

Yoona: “By the way…I think you are lucky maknae…”

Seohyun: “What do you mean by lucky?”

Yoona: “Most idols don’t have a stalker as nice as you…you remember that some of us are stalked back when we got home late as some people trying to get entry to our dorm right? I mean…this Joon…is nothing like that. Well…assuming that he is really the person that I think he is...”

Seohyun: “I don’t know unnie…I don’t really think too much about it…”

Yoona: “Oh well…I guess it doesn’t matter anyway. The important thing is for you to be able to go on with your activities normally and not get distracted by his presence anymore. He can stalk you in any way that he wants, as long as it doesn’t endanger you and you are able to do your daily activities as normal. I’m sorry to burden you Seo…but you have the most innocent image out of all of us in SNSD and no matter whether you are 19 or 29 years old, you will still keep that image of you and you will still be the one maknae that will reminded all of us that we will die if we eat junk foods, hehe…”

Taeyeon: “Hahaha…yeah…still remember how Jessica reacted to your words that day…haha….”

Seohyun: “But you know that I mean well right unnie? Hehe….It’s not that I am trying to act innocent or uptight or something. This is what my parents taught me to be as a person and even though sometimes you can see me as annoying and uptight…I just want the best not only for me…but for you all SNSD unnies as well…you all are so precious to me…like my own sisters…”

Taeyeon: “Of course we all know maknae…you are one unique person that no matter how strong you scold us and reminding us to live a healthy lifestyle…we will never be mad at you…hehe…”

Yoona: “True…true…”

Seohyun: “Ah unnie, stop flattering me…you’ll make me blushed here, hehe….”

Yoona: “Oh there is Haeri unnie…that unnie right?”

Yoona is pointing toward the entrance of the café and Haeri is entering the café looking around for Seohyun. She doesn’t know at that time that Seohyun is coming with Taeyeon and Yoona. Seohyun stands up and wave her hand toward her and she spots her immediately but she is surprised to see that Yoona and Taeyeon are sitting on the same table as her as well. She walks toward them and after exchanging bows and greetings with each other, Yoona and Taeyeon both get up from their seats,

Seohyun: “Eh? Where are you going Yoona and Taeyeon unnie?”

Yoona: “Going to get some snacks from that store…”

Taeyeon: “You two just talk here comfortably okay we’ll be back soon…”

Seohyun: “Ah but you don’t really need to…”

Yoona: “Come on Taeyeon unnie…please sit down Haeri unnie, we’ll be back soon…”

Haeri: “Ah okay thank you…”

Yoona and Taeyeon are going out of the café and even though Seohyun thinks it is really unnecessary to leave her alone to talk with Haeri, they are not doing it only because they want to give those two some space but Yoona literally is going to buy some snacks from that store. Back inside the café, Seohyun takes out the backstage pass from her handbag and she hands it over to Haeri,

Seohyun: “Here you go unnie…just ask around the security in the building to reach the backstage area. It is best to enter the backstage area after we finished our performance, that way I can see you backstage so that you won’t be so lost back there…”

Haeri: “Oh okay thanks Seohyun…but it’s not going to be me that will be there tomorrow, Joon will be the one using this backstage pass. I’m just going to cheer you along with the other fans on the stage…”

Seohyun: “Ah okay…I see…”

Haeri: “By the way…did Joon say something…about our parents in that message? You told me something about him giving you an audio message through that USB flash drive…I don’t mean to be nosy here….if you don’t want to tell me that’s alright…”

Seohyun: “No unnie it’s totally fine. He did mentioned something…he mentioned something about our appearance in the talk show ‘Chocolate’ where my mother was the surprise guest at that time. He told me that…he missed his mom….”

Haeri: “I see…well…okay then….”

Seohyun: “Sorry unnie…it’s fine if you don’t want to answer me and forgive me if I am being rude here…but…is there something happened toward unnie’s parents?”

Haeri: “……………………….”

Seohyun: “Ah okay…sorry unnie if you don’t want to talk about it. Forgive me for asking something like that to you…”

Haeri: “No Seohyun…it’s fine. I guess because Joon said it in such a way you will be confused and curious about it. But…since you’re meeting Joon tomorrow I think I will let him do the explanation to you. That’s okay right?”

Seohyun: “Of course that’s okay unnie…so…where is Joon now?”

Haeri: “Umm…well….”

Seohyun: “Hmm?”

Haeri: “You see….I told him that I was going to collect the backstage pass from you…”

Seohyun: “Okay…”

Haeri: “Then…he insisted to me that…he wanted to…come.”

Seohyun: “Huh? So…is he here with you?”

Haeri: “We took the train together but as soon as we reached this area he went off somewhere by himself…”

Seohyun: “Ah I see…I am really confused unnie…he wanted to see me tomorrow right? Why can’t he just see me now? I don’t think there is much difference you know…”

Haeri: “Well he has his own reasons…and don’t tell him that I let you know about this okay? It seems that he is working on something because he doesn’t want to come inside his room at certain times and I think it might have something to do with you…hehe…”

Seohyun: “I see…but…what does it has to do with avoiding me?”

Haeri: “I guess he wants to prepare something for you when you two meet face to face for the first time. I’m not sure but this is just my speculation so forgive me if I’m wrong Seohyun, hehe…”

Seohyun: “That’s okay unnie, I’m just curious that’s all…sorry unnie…but I need to go back to our dorm now…our managers want us to go back to our dorm by 9 PM…”

Haeri: “Ah okay then, thank you for this pass…I will make sure to give it to Joon…I just have to find him first now, hehe…thanks so much Seohyun…we’ll be there tomorrow to cheer you on your performance. Do your best! Fighting!”

Seohyun: “Thank you unnie…sorry that you have to travel all the way here just to pick up the pass…”

Haeri: “Oh no worries…it’s only two train stops away from my house so it’s not  a big deal anyway…okay Seohyun, why don’t you go back to your dorm before your managers upset at you…thank you…I’ll get going now…bye Seohyun.”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie, be careful on your way home, thank you for coming here….”

Haeri: “Thanks Seohyun, bye…”

She stands up and after bowing toward each other, Haeri makes her exit from the café and she runs into Taeyeon and Yoona and she says her goodbyes to them as well. Yoona and Taeyeon make their way toward Seohyun with two plastic bags full of snacks on their hands but Seohyun notices something weird from them. They are smiling widely when they see Seohyun like they just seen something that makes them really happy or something,

Seohyun: “Why are you two unnies smiling like that? IS there anything on my face?”

Yoona: “Oh no…your face is fine…pretty as usual maknae…hehe.”

Taeyeon: “Guess who we met just now…”

Seohyun: “I don’t know…I don’t think there would be any of our idol friends wandering around this area…who could you two meet?”

Yoona: “Take a guess…hehe…”

Seohyun: “I don’t know…are you meeting Seunggi oppa secretly unnie?”

Yoona: “Of course not! Hehe….”

Taeyeon: “Well…let’s just tell her, it would take forever for her to make the guess. We met your mystery man!”

Seohyun: “Eh? What mystery man?”

Yoona: “Don’t pretend that you don’t know like that…”

Seohyun: “No seriously unnie…what mystery man? I’m not seeing anyone behind your back…”

Taeyeon: “Oh my God maknae….it’s the stalker! Joon!”

Seohyun: “Eeeeehhh? You met with Joon??? Howww?”

Yoona: “Well…we see him in person that’s how we meet…hehe…”

Seohyun: “No I mean…how do you even recognize him?”

Taeyeon: “He approached us…do you think we are magician or something to be able to recognize his face magically?”

Seohyun: “Yes of course he must be the one that approached you two…so…what did he say? Why doesn’t he try to see me as well?”

Yoona: “I don’t know but he looked really nervous when he saw us…well he is our fan too after all…”

Taeyeon: “He gave us this…”

She takes out a folded piece of paper from her pants pocket and gives it to Seohyun. She quickly reads the content inside the paper that Joon wrote possibly for her of course,

Yoona: “Read it to us as well…we’re the one that send this message to you so I think we have the right to know…hehe…”

Taeyeon: “You don’t mind right?”

Seohyun: “Well I guess I don’t mind…thanks unnie…so…”

ygdp0.jpg

Dear Seohyun noona,

This is Joon and I hope that Taeyeon and Yoona noona manage to give this letter to reach you so that you can read it. I do hope that you know that my name is Joon from my audio message because I am not sure whether you listened to it or not.

I heard from Haeri noona that you managed to get us the backstage pass for tomorrow pre-recording of Inkigayo. I am really excited not only because I am meeting you…but it will be my first experience into a broadcasting station backstage as well. Some of my friends managed to get backstage through their school trips 3 years ago but unfortunately it was never the case for me. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I am looking forward to cheer you on the stage tomorrow and to see and talk to you backstage too.

The reason why I wrote this letter to you is not only to thank you for the backstage pass but also to tell you that since I am meeting you tomorrow, I tell two of my close friends about it. I initially refused their requests but since they are begging about it so much I couldn’t say no to them. They are fans of Yuri and Jessica noona and they asked me whether I can give you the gifts for them tomorrow. I feel bad saying this to you but they keep begging and insisting about it to me and in exchange they will keep it silent that I got a backstage pass and they will help me out with my gift…something that I really want you to see tomorrow, noona.

So hopefully it is okay with you that I ask you to accept those gifts from my friends and give them to Yuri and Jessica noona. I’m sorry Seohyun noona please don’t get offended by it…Knowing your personality you should be fine about it but I still feel bad telling something like this to you.

I also want to apologize noona…you must think that it is weird for me to come along to this area with Haeri noona but I didn’t come along with her to the café to see you. I have my own reasons…and one of those reasons is the gift that I am trying to finish for you tomorrow. I really hope that you will like it…much better than that photo album that I gave you before.

So anyway...I’ll guess I will see you tomorrow then noona. Please say my thanks once again to Taeyeon and Yoona noona for helping me out. Actually when I wrote this letter I don’t know whether they will help me out since I wrote it when I see Taeyeon and Yoona noona walked out of the café. So thank you noona for helping me if this letter reached Seohyun noona.

I’ll see you tomorrow then Seohyun noona, I’m sure you will give the fans another explosive performance of Mr.Mr. tomorrow.

Thanks for reading this letter noona.

 

Joon

 

Seohyun of course surprised to see Joon wrote this short letter for her but at the same time she is happy as well. Yoona and Taeyeon who are with her can’t wait to about it,

Yoona: “Look at this love letter…”

Taeyeon: “So sweet…hehehe…”

Seohyun: “Ah unnie…stop teasing me…let’s get back to the dorm already…”

Taeyeon: “Oh by the way…I don’t think that you should take those gifts…”

Seohyun: “Why unnie?”

Taeyeon: “Because the gifts are for Sica and Yuri…”

Seohyun: “…………………………………”

Yoona: “…………………………………..”

Taeyeon: “……………………………”

Seohyun: “Uhh….”

Taeyeon: “It’s just a joke…”

Yoona: “You sounded so serious that it is hard to believe that it is a joke unnie…”

Taeyeon: “Aigoo, never mind, let’s go back to the dorm before we got scolded. We also have to buy one Americano for the manager unnie…”

Yoona: “Okay let’s go buy the Americano and then we are off to the dorm…can’t wait to eat some of these snacks here…hehe…”

Seohyun: “Aigoo unnie you eat these snacks a lot, it is not good for your health you know…”

Yoona: “I know…but I’m still going to eat it anyway…hehe…come on maknae…”

Seohyun: “Okay let’s go…”

11:30 PM, SNSD’s Dorm, Seohyun’s Room

Seohyun is lying down on her bed and she is about to get ready to sleep but she is a little bit anxious because she is going to meet Joon tomorrow. As usual, the only thing that she will do when there is a lot going on in her head is to write on her diary, her last diary entry before meeting Joon,

Dear Diary…

This is Seohyun and I am not going to write too much since I have to go to sleep now for our morning schedule tomorrow.

I am excited to see Joon tomorrow and after that letter I am getting curious about what gift that he prepared for me. But there is something bothering me about him…from his audio message and then Haeri unnie’s words…it seems that there is something going on with their parents. I hope that it is nothing serious and maybe he will tell me about it tomorrow.

It is just weird…this is a meeting between a fan and his idol but it seems like this is a big awaited meeting like there is a really important meaning behind it and a lot depends on this meeting. It is crazy I know but it is the reality and this is how I feel about meeting him tomorrow.

I might be not normal for treating this meeting like that, I might not be awake enough with my eyes are so heavy like this when I write on this diary but there is one thing that I know for sure.

I am looking forward to meet him tomorrow…and I am excited about it.

----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a little bit shorter than the previous ones and there aren't really much things happening during this chapter. This is just to set things up when the meeting will happen between Seohyun and Joon on the next day.

The next chapter, chapter 6 will be the last chapter of this story. It will be slightly longer than usual, depends on how I write the story and I hope within these few chapters I am able to entertain you with a good story about SNSD's maknae Seohyun and her interaction with her stalker. 

I hope you are looking forward to the last chapter on the next update and thank you so much for reading this story! :)