An Annoying Existence

My Beautiful Stalker: A Chapter of Seohyun's Diary

Chapter 1 – An Annoying Existence

Friday, 7th March 2014, Guerilla Date Filming Location, Sinchon, 11:50 PM

AUTHOR POV

6dgv.jpg

After Seohyun finished giving her quick fans service, she goes toward her manager oppa and she asks him to get her something to drink. Yoona and Taeyeon who spotted her oddness quickly comes toward her and they are asking her,

Yoona: “Seohyun? What’s wrong?”

Taeyeon: “Did someone do something wrong to you?”

Yoona: “Tell us who it is.”

Seohyun: “Ah no unnie…I’m fine.”

Taeyeon: “But you looked like there’s someone that bothered you just now.”

Seohyun: “It’s okay, I’m just a little bit more sensitive today than usual, and every little thing kind of ticked me off today.”

Yoona: “Is today that time of the month?”

Seohyun: “No, I’m just a bit more sensitive…don’t mind me unnie, I’ll be sitting here and take a quick rest. I’ll wait until you all finish greeting the fans.”

Yoona: “You sure? I can accompany you.”

Seohyun: “That’s alright unnie.”

Taeyeon: “Okay then, let’s get back there and finish this quickly, let’s just get her home quickly.”

Yoona: “Okay.”

Yoona and Taeyeon go back toward the crowd while Seohyun is sitting on a chair near their mini-van. Her manager quickly comes back with bottled water and after drinking some of it, she becomes more curious about that person and she asks her manager about it,

Seohyun: “Oppa.”

Manager: “Yes?”

Seohyun: “You know that day when Taeyeon unnie almost got kidnapped backstage….didn’t you noticed anything different from the crowd?”

Manager: “Not at all, which is why we are caught off guard at that time…why are you asking about that suddenly?”

Seohyun: “It’s just that…”

Manager: “Yes?”

Seohyun: “Probably nothing oppa…I’m just not in the right mind at the moment….sorry oppa.”

Manager: “You’re just tired…why don’t you wait in the car, we’ll be finishing here soon okay?”

Seohyun: “Okay.”

Because she is tired and her mind keeps on thinking about that person, she decided to retreat to the car while waiting for the other members. She keeps wondering what that person is doing right there on the crowd like that. She starts wondering whether this person is really her fan or it might be just a disguise so that she can be tricked and this person might do something to her. Her thoughts are getting deeper about this matter and without realizing that disgusted feeling has long gone, replaced by pure curiosity. She starts wondering when this person is going to show up next. She takes a deep breath and tries to calm herself down. She then puts his earphone on and starts listening to calm songs in her mobile phone and after a few songs, she finally calms down.

Right about then, the other SNSD members are all entering the car and as usual, they are as loud as ever talking about the filming and the fans. Yoona who sits beside Seohyun seems unable to shake her worry off,

Yoona: “Seohyun…you sure you’re alright? You can tell me if there is something that bothering you.”

Seohyun: “No…I am fine…”

Yoona: “Is it the fans? Or the MC?”

Seohyun: “Yoona unnie…I said I’m fine…please don’t ask me about it anymore, it’s getting annoying…sorry unnie.”

Yoona: “That’s fine…sorry maknae…”

The other 7 girls in the car might not realize it but Yoona can sense the bad aura coming from Seohyun. Because she doesn’t want to bother her anymore, afraid that she might be angry at her, she decides to stop asking her these questions. She knows that Seohyun is not the type of people that would ticked off easily, she always able to maintain her composure on and off screen. Yoona senses that there is something wrong with her that makes her to be like this and she hopes that Seohyun will be able to tell her what it is all about.

lsbj.jpg

As the car is heading back to their dorms, Seohyun is looking out the window, staring at nothing in particular. The calm music still playing on her ears, some of the girls already are sleeping in the car. Taeyeon is playing with her tablet; Sooyoung and Sunny are taking some selcas together while Tiffany is chatting with Yuri. The car is stopping at the red light and at that moment Seohyun is spotting someone riding a motorcycle through the window. The driver of that motorcycle is looking at the direction of SNSD’s car and right at that moment, out of nowhere Seohyun feels that this person is the same person that she saw earlier at Sinchon. She takes her earphones out and she is half standing and this anger of hers keep boiling up because she feels that this motorcycle driver is staring at her the same way that person is staring at her before. This motorcycle driver is wearing a motorcycle helmet with dark visor, not even the person with the sharpest eye able to see the person behind that helmet.

When the light turns green, to the surprise of everyone in the room Seohyun is screaming out loud,

Seohyun: “OPPA! CHASE THAT MOTORCYCLE!”

Manager: “What?”

Seohyun: “That person recognized me inside this car; this person might attempt to follow us back into the dorm!”

Tiffany: “Maknae?”

Hyoyeon: “Urgh….what’s with the screaming?”

Manager: “But Seohyun….”

Seohyun: “Just do it oppa!”

At that moment, he is caught in two minds; whether he needs to stay cool and calm Seohyun down or he might just go for it because what Seohyun said might just be true. There are several incidents before where someone tried to sneak in to their dorms by following the members on their way home. In the end, he decides to go with his guts and chase after that motorcycle with all his might. Within seconds, SNSD’s car managed to catch up with the motorcycle and SNSD’s manager sound the car’s honk in his attempt to make the driver stop and he does it successfully.

Once their car and the motorcycle stopped at the side of the road, Seohyun quickly steps out of the car following his manager to confront the driver. The driver takes out his motorcycle helmet and there is an old man behind that helmet and he is look confused like he just caught by a police. Seohyun starts to doubt her own thoughts and she lets her manager to do the talking,

Manager: “Excuse me…but…”

Man: “What are you doing? Am I doing something wrong here?”

Manager: “I know that this might be a little weird…but…do you by any chance ever heard of SNSD?”

Man: “Huh? SNSD?”

Seohyun: “I am one of SNSD’s member ahjusshi…”

Man: “Sounds familiar…ahh! Gee Gee Gee! My granddaughter really loves your song! Is this some kind of special event? Can I get your autograph?”

Manager: “But…”

Seohyun: “Sure oppa, can you give me a marker and a paper please?”

Manager: “But maknae…”

Seohyun: “I’m sure that you bring one in your bag, please take them out oppa.”

Manager: “Aish…I am so confused now…fine.”

While he goes back to the car to grab his bag, Seohyun is using this moment to look at this old man’s eyes but she knows immediately that she is making a huge mistake. She expected this man to look back at her when her manager is not looking but instead of that stare that she saw before, she sees an excited ahjusshi who doesn’t even care to look at Seohyun in front of him. He is really excited and keeps waiting for the manager to come back with a paper so that Seohyun can give him her autograph. His manager back in an instant but Seohyun doesn’t take the paper straight away because she keeps looking at this excited ahjusshi proving her prediction wrong,

Manager: “Seo…”

Seohyun: “………………..”

Manager: “Maknae….the man is waiting….and we are exposed on the road here; you can invite paparazzi by standing around on the side of the road like this for too long.”

Seohyun: “Ah yes yes…sorry oppa….excuse me ahjusshi, what is your granddaughter name?”

Man: “Ah, it is Jimin…”

Seohyun: “Okay… (putting her autograph down on the paper), done.”

Man: “Thank you so much...I will treasure this…thank you…if it is not too much to ask…can I get a picture of you? Maybe with your manager too if you feel uncomfortable…I just want my granddaughter to believe me that it is SNSD that gives me the autograph.”

Manager: “But that’s…”

Seohyun: ‘It’s okay oppa…come on here ahjusshi, my manager here will take a picture of us.”

Man: “Thanks young lady…”

She takes a picture with him and after that he rides on his motorcycle and continues his journey home. This old man that she thought is the mysterious person in Sinchon turned out to be just a grandfather working part time in a restaurant as a chef helper. When Seohyun saw him before, he wasn’t looking at Seohyun, but he was looking at the mini-van that they are in, thinking whether maybe someday he could ride in a car like that. A misunderstanding that makes the rest of SNSD members start to wonder what is going on with her.

Once she is back in the car, her manager keeps shaking his head and he is lecturing her so that she won’t do anything like that again. For the other members, they are surprised because usually Seohyun is not the kind of person that would react like that in any situation. Now that everyone is awake, they are starting to ask her questions about what happened to her and she apologizes to everyone with the reason that she is tired and she is a little bit more sensitive than she used to be.  Everyone is worried but Yoona is worried about her the most. This erratic behavior just confirmed that there is something wrong with Seohyun and Yoona intend to find out what she is hiding from everyone that causing her to be like this.

Friday, 14th March 2014, IFC Mall Fan signing event, 09:30 PM

SEOHYUN POV

mbbow.jpg

Today is our first fan signing event since we start our promotion for Mr.Mr. There are a lot of fans turning up tonight for our fan signing event. It really gives us a great energy as a group seeing our fans really appreciate us like this. After we did our introduction, say a few words for the fans and posed for the cameras, we finally begin our fan meeting event. I sit between Yoona and Sunny unnie and of course we are cracking jokes with each other as we find a lot of interesting things as the fans shows us their way of supporting us. The atmosphere is good and the event has been gone smoothly for the past hour. It is time for us to take a 5 minutes break and Yoona unnie who sits beside me talks to me straight away,

Yoona: “Seohyun…”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie?”

Yoona: “Having fun today? You’re okay?”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie…do I look like I am not okay?”

Yoona: “You know about last week…something happened to you when you were interacting with the fans so I am a bit concerned today…”

Seohyun: “Oh unnie…I know you are worried but that day I am not in the right state of mind and was more emotional than I usually am. I’m sorry unnie to make you worried about me like this but I am fine now, you can see my wide smile right? Hehe…”

Yoona: “Are you sure that you don’t want to talk anything to me? Anything at all?”

Seohyun: “No unnie…I appreciate your kindness…if there is something that really bothered me, I will talk to you straight away okay?”

Yoona: “Okay…”

Manager: “Break is over! We will resume the fan signing now!”

Seohyun: “Okay, now let’s greet the fans again unnie…”

Yoona: “Yeah let’s do that…”

As we are going to continue on with the event, I can see that Yoona unnie doesn’t believe me completely that I don’t feel anything about that what happened that day anymore. The incident with the ahjusshi has been long forgotten by me but that person…I can’t forget what happened at that moment. Every time we performed on the stage I always keep a good look at the fans to see whether I will spot that person again amongst the crowd. But to be very honest, I don’t even know what to do if I manage to see that person again. Will I show how pissed off I am because that day he/she ran away when I tried to offer my hand? Or I might scold that person because of the stare…the stare that were looking at me so deeply that it might just be able to pierce my soul. That is how deep that stare is. So in the end, as curious as I am to see that person again, I have no idea what should I do or how should I behave if I meet with that person again. Maybe I should just forget about it…maybe that person is just a really weird person that happened to be my fan…no harm is done anyway and I never see that person again ever since, maybe that person is a foreigner that can’t understand Korean at all which is why that person prefer the silent approach…I really need to stop thinking about that person…it really bothers me.

The fan signing event is starting again and today is quite smooth, there aren’t any fans that holding up the line and everything is in order. I already got a couple of gifts from the fans today, but I can see that Yoona unnie and Taeyeon unnie usually get the most gifts out of the 9 of us. It is not that I am jealous or anything, I am not going to use all the gifts that they gave me anyway. Right when I thought that things would be peaceful I heard an oppa who is talking to Yoona beside me asking about unnie’s relationship with Seunggi oppa. It bothered me when people keep asking that, because I know Yoona unnie’s doesn’t really want to talk about it. After a while, that oppa moves toward me and after giving him my autograph, I know he’s going to have a little chat with me as well,

ls37.jpg

Man: “Hi Seohyun, thanks for giving me the autograph…”

Seohyun: “You’re welcome…oppa…right?”

Man: “Yes I am an oppa to you…so with the others dating…what about you? There are rumors about you and Yonghwa…”

Seohyun: “It is just rumors oppa; I am not dating anyone at the moment.”

Man: “Oh come on Seohyun, you can tell me, and I won’t tell anyone.”

Seohyun: “As I said…I am not dating anyone oppa, please move…you are holding the line.”

Man: “I won’t leave until you tell me something…these people can wait and I think they want to know the truth as well…”

Seohyun: “I told you before oppa….”

Unknown: “LEAVE HER ALONE!!!”

Someone from the crowd shouted to this oppa and the next thing I see is a rock flew into the back of this oppa’s head causing him to be in extreme pain and he is looking toward the crowd to look at the thrower of this rock but because there are a lot of people in the crowd he can’t spot anyone. I myself don’t even know who that is but whoever he is…he saved me from this oppa,

Seohyun: “Are you okay oppa? Please talk to my manager if you want some medication.”

Man: “Sigh…I’m fine, never mind about the question, I won’t bother you any longer.”

Because of that incident my manager halts the fan signing event to see whether I am fine or not. The other members also come up to me to check up on me but I am fine…that oppa is the one that isn’t fine at all. Our manager initially want us to have another break but I don’t like the idea because these fans have been waiting for so long just to greet us, I don’t want this event to get halted because of me. I keep insisting to our manager that everything is fine and finally he decides that the event should go on even though he feels uneasy about it. It gets even worse from this point because there is another commotion on the queuing line and it is between a woman and security personnel,

Woman: “Why won’t you let me go up to the stage? I have the pass given at the entrance!”

Security: “I’m sorry miss, but you won’t let me open this package of yours, every gift for SNSD must be checked first if you want to give them yourself.”

Woman: “Please….I just want to give this to her, there is nothing harmful here….”

Security: “No…please move out of the queue if you still insisting on doing this.”

Woman: “Why do you have to make it complicated oppa? What did I do wrong???”

Security: “I am just following my orders here, so please don’t hold up the line.”

Woman: “Get out of my way! I have every right to get on that stage!!”

Security: “Please calm down miss or our staffs will have no choice but to you out of the building.”

Woman: “Damn you!”

I look at the commotion and I couldn’t believe my eyes because this time it is related to me again. That woman…I think she is an unnie…that unnie wears the white oversized shirt that we used when we promote our song ‘Girls’ Generation’ and she is wearing the one with my name on it. This unnie dressed exactly like us with short pants and high length socks. She is also wearing some kind of badge or patch with my name on the sleeve of her clothes which makes me even sure that this unnie is my fan. I stand up and I give the signal to our manager to let that unnie through. I’m sure that she means no harm, not after what happened to that oppa earlier I don’t think this unnie would try to do something harmful toward me.

After a short while, that unnie finally reaches me. Yoona unnie is looking at her with her full attention as she walks by after giving her autograph. I’m sure that Yoona unnie is being concerned about me. This unnie finally stands in front of me and she is too shy to look at me while she hands over the gift for me,

Seohyun: “Thanks…what is your name…you are an unnie right?”

Haeri: “Ah yes…my name is Min Hae-ri…just call me Haeri….”

Seohyun: “Ah okay Haeri unnie, let me write your name down here…are you okay? I’m sorry that has to happen to you…the security is really strict about gifts that are given to us. I hope you are not offended by it.”

Haeri: “Ah that is alright…I’m sure they are just doing their job….”

Seohyun: “But why unnie doesn’t want this box to be opened?”

Haeri: “Because…I want you to be the first one to see it….This gift…is not easy to make…I don’t want some security personnel be the first one to see it…”

Seohyun: “Ah I see…thanks unnie…”

Haeri: “Are you okay? I mean…that man from before…did he pester you or something?”

Seohyun: “Ah no…he was just asking about my personal life…I don’t really like it when I was asked questions about my personal life…I’m not really that comfortable talking about it.”

Haeri: “Ah I see…anyway…thank you for the autograph and the album…I wish you all the best…for all of you in your promotion, I’m sure the public will receive your song well.”

Seohyun: “Thank you unnie, thanks for coming here…”

Haeri: “No….thank you….very much…”

Seohyun: “Ah no problem unnie…”

Haeri: “I wish you all the best in your life Seohyun….thank you very much…I hope we’ll see each other again someday.”

Seohyun: “Ah…okay….”

I watch her moves over to get Sunny unnie’s autograph and she seems to be happy as well when receiving her autograph. But at that moment, I see something that she didn’t show me before, I see her eyes…we exchanged eye contacts and that moment…I noticed something…she has the same eyes as that person in the crowd…but I don’t see any deep stare…I don’t get the same feeling like I did before. I don’t know what happened to me but I end up staring at her for a long time until she moves on to the other members. I am quite dumbfounded and not so sure whether I am starting to hallucinates or not. I think these incidents starting to get on my nerves and I am overthinking about few things that I shouldn’t even bother. Why should I even think about that person all the time? This has bothered my life enough for me to lose focus on the activities that I have to do during this promotion. Everybody have been waiting for us to make this comeback and because of the problems leading up to the comeback, everyone is showing even more support to show us how much our fans still love us. I can’t get distracted like this…I need to bury this thoughts about that mysterious person and I need to focus with our group’s promotion.

So for the rest of the night, I manage to finish the fan signing event without any more incidents or paranoid thoughts. I am Seohyun of SNSD and I have faced worst problem in my career than this, I will and I have to overcome it. That one person means nothing to me; I will get my head right back on track, worrying about these things is not even worth it. So after event finished, our managers collected the gifts that we got for today and I remembered about that one unnie, I am curious about her gift because from the sound of it, she puts a really great effort in making and giving that gift to me. I hope seeing gift from our fans will help to calm myself down from this turmoil.

2 Hours Later, SNSD’s Dorm

AUTHOR POV

ubdw.jpg

All of the members are resting back in the dorm doing their own activities. Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon are sleeping, Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon are in front of their laptops, Sunny is playing her handheld game console in the living room along with Seohyun who is watching TV with the pile of gifts from her fans right beside her. She is watching some midnight news on the TV and it is usual for her to do this because she wants to keep up with what is happening in Korea and in other part of the world basically. She has her diary on the coffee table in front of her and a pen beside it but she hasn’t put any entry to that diary yet today. When the news goes on a break, she takes a deep breath and she uses her mobile phone to take a picture of her along with the pile of gifts that the fans gave her. She takes several pictures and she picks the one that she likes and posted it on the SNS.

She then starts opening some of the gifts from the fans and as she expected there are still a lot of people that gives her something related to goguma. Sweet potato is always the theme of the gifts from the fans and this makes her laugh because some of the items that the fans gave her are hilarious. Then of course she stumbles upon the package that Haeri gave to her before, the package that she protected so much that she almost ran into a trouble with security personnel. She is curious about it and she opens the package, it is a box that is sealed and she tries to shake it and it seems that there are several items inside the box. At this moment, she is just expecting another goguma gift and she opens it happily. There is a letter, and two boxes inside that package. She opens the letter first and reads it,

Hi Seohyun noona,

I hope that you are receiving this gift well and reading this letter. I am giving you two gifts inside the package, I hope you like it. I spend quite a long of time in creating it so if I at least can give a smile to your face, I will be happy.

I know that you might not know who I am or why I am telling you this, but I really want to thank you. I know that you must heard it a thousand of times from other fans or other people that support you that you are the source of their inspiration, you give them energy and so on. But for me, you are the most important person in my life. You are the only reason why I want to continue on with my life…I really want to thank you. I know that you might not understand what I am talking about neither you know who I am, but it doesn’t matter. I want to thank you for always giving me the energy that I needed.

Also I want to apologize if I made you upset before, I hope that you will understand someday why that day I can’t really face you straight away like that. Or maybe you won’t understand…either way…I want to say sorry.

Thank you for reading this letter for me. I might not even know whether you are reading it for real or not but the thought of this letter might just possibly read by you…it is more than enough for me.

Thank you…for everything.

J.H

 

Of course the first thought that goes into Seohyun’s mind is what this guy is trying to say through this letter. She remembered it correctly that this package is the one that unnie gave her yet on this letter, the writer is a male because he is addressing her as a noona but of course it doesn’t mean that it is 100% correct as well because she never know who actually wrote the letter. Then this guy keep mentioning about Seohyun is the reason that he keep on living…it actually creep her a little bit knowing about this. She is really confused about this letter and she doesn’t know how to react to it. At the moment, she is just discarding this letter as a random letter from a random fan; she doesn’t want to dwell too much on it. She proceeds on to open the smaller box and inside of the box is a phone case. It doesn’t even fit her current mobile phone and there is nothing interesting on term of the phone case. It is black colored and it looks like just another regular mobile phone cases. She doesn’t understand the meaning of this either, so she puts the phone case on the table and now she is looking at the bigger box. The package is quite large and this bigger box filled almost half of the package, Seohyun is anticipating something more meaningful and understandable than the letter and the phone case.

When she opens this rather big box, she is surprised to see a photo album inside of it. There is only her name on the front cover on the photo album and there’s nothing on the back. Sunny also joins in as she sits beside her as soon as Seohyun takes out the heavy looking photo album from the box,

Sunny: “Omo…this looks interesting…”

Seohyun: “I know unnie….I’m not sure what it is though.”

Sunny: “Of course it is photo album with photos inside of it….what else? Let’s open it.”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie.”

So Seohyun start from the first page and there is writing on the first paper to mark what the photos are all about. The first mark is 2007. She opens the next page and both Seohyun and Sunny is surprised to see that the photos are from 2007, it is from SNSD’s debut promotion of ‘Into the New World’,

Sunny: “Wow…this person is really detailed with the photograph; this person captured your photograph well.”

Seohyun: “Yes…I…I…I am surprised….but the writing on the front page is 2007…does it mean that….”

Sunny: “Why don’t you scrim through the photo album quickly to find out then?”

Seohyun does what Sunny told her to and her hunch is correct. The photo album contained all photos of Seohyun starting from the year 2007 up to 2014. She is really amazed because the pictures cover almost all of her activities either group or individual activities from 2007. There are some missing pictures from 2009 to 2011 but at that moment she doesn’t put too much attention into it. She also realized that all photos are from her activities in Korea only. There isn’t a single photo of her while she was promoting in Japan or performing overseas. She knows that fan sites tend to have her photos even when she went overseas so for her this is kind of interesting to know. She immediately try to look any kind of name in this photo album so she is able to know just from which fan site is the person that created this but she doesn’t discover anything that mentions the name of the creator at all,

Sunny: “Ya Seohyun…this is a very wonderful gift…you should at least found out who is this from.”

Seohyun: “It’s from that unnie that fought with the security guy before…remember?”

Sunny: “Ah…that unnie…but I just read the letter here…it seems that the writer is a male…it is so weird.”

Seohyun: “I know….”

Sunny: “Weird but interesting…you’ve got a very interesting fan here Seohyun, hehe.”

Seohyun: “What should I do with this unnie? With the letter and the phone case…I don’t get it…”

Sunny: “Well, just keep it with you; you don’t even know who this person is anyway.”

Seohyun: “I guess so…”

Sunny: “Ah well…I don’t even remember if anyone ever gave me a photo album this thick and this detailed…maybe I have…anyway…I better go back playing games.”

Seohyun: “Ah, okay unnie.”

Sunny returns to the other side of the couch and continue playing games. Seohyun is still looking at the photo album and she is still amazed by it. She of course has received something similar like this but the amount of photos included in the album amazes her and she just can’t stop looking at it. She keeps looking and looking at the photos and she noticed something, it might be a coincident and maybe not. The last photos on the 2014 entry are taken right during their filming of Guerilla Date. Seohyun of course know it very well that they have other activities after that filming and she starts wondering why the entry ends right when they filmed Guerilla Date. At that moment she was thinking that maybe this person needs some time to print the pictures and assemble the photo album but when she thinks about it again, it shouldn’t take that long anyway.

She then takes another look at the letter and this person mentioned something about apology toward the end of the letter. Connecting these two things…she comes into the conclusion that this person might just be the person that kept bothering her mind for the past week. The mysterious person that disappear right in front of her eyes. Now that she also find out that this person always monitored all of her activities by using these photos as the evidence, she starts wondering,

Seohyun: “Do…do…I….have myself…a stalker? Is this what is it? Is he different from any other fans? Is this person a he or a she? What about that unnie? What does she has to do with any of this?”

These thoughts keep lingering inside of her mind for a while and without realizing, she just sit there, full of thoughts, staring at the emptiness in front of her just because her brain is busy working, even when Sunny stands in front of her and asking her to go to sleep she doesn’t even blink at all. Seohyun doesn’t even know that Sunny was talking to her. She is lost in her thoughts and it has been like this for 15 minutes. Right at that moment, Yoona wake up because she needs to go to the toilet and after talking to Tiffany and Yuri, she finds Seohyun spaced out at the living room like that. She walks slowly toward her and she taps her in the shoulder, causing Seohyun to almost jumped out in surprise while looking at Yoona,

Seohyun: “Oh my God unnie!”

Yoona: “Huh? Why are you surprised? What were you doing before? Don’t you want to go to sleep?”

Seohyun: “Ah.....I was just…I….I don’t know….”

Yoona: “You don’t know? What do you mean you don’t know? You just sit there just staring at the space in front of you without any sound or movement, I thought you fallen asleep in a really weird position.”

Seohyun: “I didn’t fall asleep….sorry unnie, I’ll go to my room now.”

Yoona: “You sure? I told you earlier that you can talk to me right? Is there something bothering you? Because you really weird just now…you are usually composed and calm and even you are the one that like to remind us to be calm…seriously Seo, what happened?”

Seohyun: “Argh….I just had this thought that I can’t get rid from my head. I don’t think it is important and it doesn’t disturb my focus from our activities anyway…”

Yoona: “You sure? Is this something to do with the motorcycle incident with that ahjusshi?”

Seohyun: “No unnie…sorry….this is just a little thing…I’ll get over it…you don’t have to worry about it.”

Yoona: “Fine….but if I find that you are getting weirder by each day and it interrupt with your activities, I will force you to tell me about it. Nothing good will come from keeping the problem to yourself. Sharing is a good thing to relieve the stress and to help solving the problem. Anyway, since you’re not going to tell me anything about it, please tidy up that mess in the living room and go to bed already. We have activity in the morning tomorrow and I don’t want you to sleep too late okay?”

Seohyun: “Okay unnie…it is funny how I am the one that was being told to sleep earlier.”

Yoona: “Yes I know…which is why I told you that there is something weird with you. No matter whether you deny it or not, your behavior shows it. Anyway, I’ll go to the toilet and you will tidy up that stuffs in the living room and go straight to your bedroom ,okay?”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie thanks for taking care of me.”

Yoona: “I just wish that you would share your worries with me. Never mind, I’ll wait until you are ready.”

Seohyun: “I told you it is not a big thing…go ahead unnie, I’ll tidy this up and I’ll go straight to my room.”

Yoona: “Okay…oh maknae….one more thing…”

Seohyun: “Yes?”

Yoona: “That oppa before…you know…the one that was so nosy and keep asking about personal questions…you remembered him?”

Seohyun: “Yes I do…why unnie?”

Yoona: “You know that someone threw a rock at him right? I just wonder who dare to do something like that in front of everyone like that. I’m sorry to say this maknae…but I think he was pestering me with personal questions too yet no one interferes with him. I would say the person that threw that rock…is your fan. I don’t mean to say that your fans are bunch of violent people or something, I don’t mean that…just thought that you should know that…”

Seohyun: “……………………”

Yoona: “Don’t think too much about it, it can happen to anyone…I think whatever happened back there, is not something that will happen too much in the future…”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie….”

Yoona: “Okay, get to bed soon maknae, you need that beauty sleep.”

Seohyun: “Yes unnie thanks.”

Yoona walks to the bathroom while Seohyun is tidying up all the gifts that she opened before. She left everything on the corner of the living room except of that package. She brings the package into her room and she puts the photo album in the shelves beside the phone case. Then she places the letter inside her diary to make sure that she won’t forget about it. Just when she thought that she should get that mysterious person out of her mind, it seems that this person just keep popping up no matter what she does. Seohyun is not the type of person that can let go of something like this easily, she wants to know who this person is and ask him or her of what is the reason that she/he doing all this. Even though these kinds of thoughts are disrupting her, she won’t satisfy until she find the answer that she is looking for. Whether Seohyun is stubborn or not…this person has caught her attention and won’t be forgotten anytime soon.

Saturday, 15th March 2014, Music Core SNSD’s Waiting Room, 10:30 AM

SEOHYUN POV

l1ar.jpg

We just arrived at the building and some of the members already got their make-up done already. Since we need to take turns, some of us have spare time to look around the building or just doing anything you want in the waiting room. I already greeted Soyou who will be performing too today, if I am not wrong it will be her goodbye stage already? I am not so sure, I am not keeping up well with these kinds of things to be honest. I don’t know also whether CN Blue oppas will be performing today or not but I think they will be there, I have to go over to their waiting room of course and greet Yonghwa oppa and the other CN Blue members. Right now Fany and Sica unnie are the one that currently on the progress of getting the hair and make-up done. Yuri unnie is doing something that is related to her University assignment while Yoona unnie is lying down on the couch with earphones on. I don’t know where the other unnies are…maybe they are wandering around the building greeting the other idols.

When we get off our car before, I try to look around the crowd to see whether I can spot that person or not but since I have to walk fast, my eyes couldn’t catch anyone that resembles the person that I saw that night. Last week I was featured as one of the MC in the Music Core. It has been a while since Taeyeon, Tiffany unnie and I last grab the mic and performed as MC here on this show. It sure brings some memories back, we have good time as MC and the fans are really supportive by coming to the studio every time. Today is our second week promoting and it seems that time fly by so fast. It won’t be too long until we realized that we finished the promotion already and we have to say goodbyes to our fans. Does that mean that I don’t have much time to find out who that person is? Do I even want to meet that person or I am just curious about it?

I try not to think too much since today we have to perform. We will have our rehearsal in an hour and a half so I don’t think I should really keep thinking about that mysterious person all the time. I need to focus on our performance tonight and make sure that I won’t be a burden to the unnies by not focusing to the activity. I decided to put an entry to my diary, I want to do it last night but I feel asleep while holding the pen before I even managed to write anything. I open the diary, grab my pen and I write my first entry during our promotion this time around,

15th March 2014

I am right now in the waiting room at Music Core waiting for my turn to get my make-up and hair done. It has been a while since I write on the diary because we have been busy with our comeback for the past couple of weeks or so. Yesterday….

Hyoyeon: “BOO!”

Seohyun: “KYAAAA!”

Oh my God…I almost jump because I am so surprised and as soon as I turned around, Hyoyeon unnie is laughing at me like she just successfully pull a prank on me,

Hyoyeon: “Hahahaha!! Omo maknaeee….you should see the look on your face!”

Seohyun: “Unnieeeee…..I was seriously…arghhh…unnieeeeee”

Hyoyeon: “Hahaha….don’t be upset…you looked so serious when writing that diary of yours I can’t help but to tease you…”

Seohyun: “Unniee….I was really scareeed…”

Hyoyeon: “Hehe…sorry maknae….what are you writing there?”

Seohyun: “Nothing………….”

Hyoyeon: “What nothing, I saw some words written over there!”

Seohyun: “It’s nothing unnie….really….”

Hyoyeon: “Oh come on maknae, let me have a look at it!”

Seohyun: “Unnieee….don’t….”

Hyoyeon: “Aigoo…you’re no fun…you always shares everything when we were roommates before…”

Seohyun: “But not my diary right?”

Hyoyeon: “Umm….you kind of right…okay then I will leave you alone….maybe…hehehe….”

Seohyun: “Ahh…unniee….”

She makes her way out of the waiting room while laughing and I still can see that she is planning on surprising me again and perhaps might just take this diary away from me. I change my seat so that I am facing the door now so I will be able to see anyone that is coming through that door. So I grab my pen again and I continue writing on my diary from where I left off,

Yesterday there were a few things happened during the fan signing event that is directly related to me. It is interesting and perhaps there is a connection between what happened yesterday and that person that I saw in Sinchon. I received a gift from that unnie yesterday and I am actually quite touched to see that photo album that she gave me. I hope one day I can meet that unnie again or the writer of that letter. It makes me curious to hear it myself about how this person take so much detail in taking pictures of me and how this person becomes my fan at the first place.

I would have to assume that this…stalker of mine is guy from the way he wrote that letter. I will never forget his stare that day in Sinchon. His eyes…it seems like those eyes want to say something to me, a message that I couldn’t understand at that time and of course even with the letter, I still couldn’t understand it even now.

Right now I need to forget about it, I am about to perform on Music Core today and I get to perform in front of our fans again. It is such a joy to see them so happy seeing us perform and their fan chant is really giving us the energy and the drive to perform even better than before. Will that person will be amongst the crowd? Maybe or maybe not, it doesn’t matter anyway since I will still have to perform to my best whether he is there or not.

I saw the outfit for today, it is slightly ier than our previous outfit and even though I am still uncomfortable wearing it, I think the fans will like it because it is slightly a different outfit concept than before. Anyway I think this will be the end of my entry. This is my first entry to this diary since we started promoting Mr.Mr. I hope that this song will be a success and we as a group will be able to have more fun in each stage that we are going to perform for the rest of the promotion.

I also know that we have a scheduled concert overseas in Vietnam soon. I am looking forward to meet SONEs over there; I think it will be a lot of fun. But strangely enough, when I thought about going overseas, my thought goes back to my mysterious stalker and how come he never have a photo of when I were overseas. I am going to miss him wait what am I talking about? This is seriously has been affecting way more than I expected.

So anyway I am going to end this entry now, I hope today there will be another interesting thing when we perform on the Music Core stage. This is Seo Joo-Hyun and this is entry no.1 for our Mr.Mr. promotion.

I’ll write another entry again soon ^_^

---------------------------------------------------

So far writing this story and this chapter in particular has been a challenge for me because there are not a lot of conversations between characters in the story so I am trying my best to explain what is happening with Seohyun and I hope you all understand with the direction that I am going here. Over the course of the story you will see Seohyun's changing in terms of her way of thinking and her attitude and it will be reflected on each of her diary entry.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, I might not update this as regularly as I do with my other stories but I will try my best. Please leave your comment and critics so I know how the story is for you all. Thanks! ^_^