Luyoon

Protector of mine

"Yoona, over here," Baekhyun said while trying to guide Yoona to EXO's dorm.

"How much further?"

"Almost there and here we are."

"Wow, it's so pretty."

"Isn't it, come on you have to go inside before you waste all your compliments on the outside."

"Ok."

Baekhyun takes Yoona inside the dorm," oh, hello I'm Luhan."

"Hello, I'm Im Yoona. Oh, you have deer eyes too, they're so pretty."

"Thank you, yours are too. Baekhyun, is it ok if I guide Yoona around."

"Sure."

"Thanks," Luhan grabs Yoona's hand, it makes her blush. Luhan guides Yoona to every room, when finally he stopped at his," this is mine, D.O's, and Sehun's room.

"Wow, it's so beautiful."

"Isn't it, it's beautiful like you." Luhan's comment flattered Yoona," thank you."

"Since I gave you a guide to every room, you have to visit the neighborhood."

"Ok." There was a stall selling ice cream," Yoona, do you want an ice cream?"

"Yes, please." 

"Are you a couple," the owner of the ice cream stall asked," because you guys look so good together."

"We're not," Yoona was interrupted by Luhan," yes we are, thank you very much. I just proposed to her today."

"Since you guys are a new couple, I'll give you ice cream for free."

"Thank you very much."

"Why'd you tell the owner that we were a couple?"

"Because, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, I'm now done with my tour so now, I'll walk you home."

While they were walking, Yoona asked," how did you fall in love with me?"

"I don't know, it's just this feeling, anyways we're here, sweet dreams Yoona." Luhan gets close to Yoona and kisses the top of her forehead.

"Bye, Luhan," Yoona said while blushing.