2nd Meeting

Protector of mine

"Hey D.O, who was the pretty girl you were with," Baekhyun asked. "She's a fan but she thinks that I'm some guy she's looking for." 

"If you're not the guy, can I go out with her?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Maybe I will."

"Hurry up! We have to go to the cafe." Exo opened a cafe, they opened it to give the money to the homeless.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

They arrive at the cafe. "Love cafe is officially opened," Suho, leader of Exo yelled.

"Hello," a young girl said.

"Hello...," D.O replied. "Oh, it's you again. Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Im Yoona."

"And my name is Baekhyun," Baekhyun interrupted. "My name is D.O, but you can call me Kyungsoo if you'd like."

"Ok, do you have any free time today?" "Actually, I don't because we opened a cafe as you can see." "But I do." "No you don't."

"Well then is it ok if I could work with you guys? I won't ask for any money." "Well, I guess you can." "Ok, thank you very much." "But do you have any experience?" "Yes, I worked as a waitress at a restaurant." "Ok, you are hired." "Yay!"

One hour passes. "We barely got any customers. What are we going to do," Yoona asked. "I know we can just get them to come by singing," Baekhyun suggested. "That's a great idea. We even have a stage, I'll call my friend so that she can help us."

Taeyeon visits love cafe. "Ready?" "Ready!" "One, two, three, four."

Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story
My Angel and my girls!..........

neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
o juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)"